Chapter 1 Prolog

Key Of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Main Role

Lee Donghae
An ordinary man who own a café name Sapphire Blue Café in Seoul. He has a bestfriend name Jackson who study in China. Donghae is a shy boy. His face can start to warm up when somebody touch him. He is kind and a very handsome man who lived his life together with a boy name Mark Tuan. 3 years ago, he found the boy starving and in mess in front of his Café. He then took the boy in, give him warm food and told him to live with him.
Since child, Donghae has a weak body. His hyung used to live with him and take care of him, but his father passed away 9 years ago and his hyung have to go back to their hometown in Mokpo to continue the family business and take care of their mother. At first, his hyung, Lee Sungmin forbid Donghae to live alone because of his weak body, but Donghae insist that he can live with his own and not to worry about him, then Sungmin gave in and give his permission. Since then, Donghae lived alone and 6 years after that he found Mark and live together with him.

Mark Tuan /  Tuan Yi-En
Mark is a pretty boy. He came from a rich family. He was born at LA and moved to Korean when he was 7 years old. He lived a happy life with his parent and his hyung until 3 years ago. 3 years ago when his life become mess because of his egoist uncle who want his body and his father fall sick. His mom and hyung told him to run away and he end up in front of a Café name Sapphire Blue.
From that moment, Donghae become his eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter