Well, that's kind of awkward

Not A Drama, But Ordinary Life

After that incident, my relationship with Mino became way tooooo awkward as you can imagine. That night, he took me back to my apartment -- which is in front of his -- sat me down, help me to take clean clothes and towel, got some shampoo for me (i just realized that short of shampoo that day, so he came back to his apartment to give me some of his, i'm literally a sad mess) and made some herb tea to help me recover from drunkness, when i'm just sitting there at the floor (he said i'm smelly af so he said he doesn't want to clean my sofa too, and i'm agree with that) looking sad. He took care of me til i was sober. I'm reaaally embarassed by that. I mean, if only that night i'm not challeging myself -- who never drink soju or anything, i'm dizzy with only one can of beer lol -- to drink that much, i won't be the girl who's sad enough to bother her enemy. I'm reaally reeaaaally sorry for my stupid actions. Although he hate me, he's still there to put me in my bed and left. (He left at maybe 3A.M in the morning). That's a really awkward situation for me to hadle.

 

But one thing i know for sure, that Mino is a good guy. I mean, he's literally saying that he doesn't like me even to be his friend, but he's just there to take care of me when i was puking on his lap. If i was him, surely i'll hit him with all my might for fouling my shirt and left him behind and go home. I won't care about him, and i thought he'll do the same to me. But, in real life, he's not. And that's what makes me feel really embarassed for my bad thought before. 

 

The next morning, i really don't know what to do if i met him. Not only it is awkward, it's scared by that. Just imagining things when i met Mino made me shiver. i couldn't even see his door, because it's too traumatizing for me. I'm really mesmerized on how gentle he was, and how stupid i am. I start to imagining things, like what if he helped me only to mock me? What if he tell all of my coworkers if i'm just a stupid girl and then tell them to sent me home? What if he share this story to journalist and then put me on headlines in news? Or how should i ask for his forgiveness? OMG, WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?

 

I go to work souless, looking depressed. I don't even wear lipstick because that's not important anymore. When i got to my office, my mouth literally praying all the way to my floor. This is the first time i ask god for miracle, that desperately.

 

I walk slowy to my desk. There he is, i thought. My eyeballs were shaking, like there's an earthquake in my whole body. I'm so awkward right now.

 

"Hi, Tika! How are you? Last night party were lit, don't you think?" Hana greet me with excitement. My body shaking again. I peek at Mino, and i know he's watching me, with no expression.

 

"Well.. yeah.. that's really fun, thank you..." I try really hard to not to cry. 

 

"...Sadly you and Mino should leave first. Mino says your landlord will close the apartment gate at 2.A.M, so you guys should leave hurry. Too bad you can't enjoy the rest of the party, but surely we will have another chance to have fun! Don't you think so, Tika?" ask Hana.

 

"Yes.. that's must be fun.." I sighed. BUT WAIT. HOLD ON. WHAT DID SHE SAY? APARTMENT CLOSED AT 2.A.M? I CAN'T PROCESS THIS INFORMATION ANYMORE. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

 

Suddenly my body became so weak that i'm litteraly almost collaps in my chair. My leg were trembling so hard it can't handle my body anymore. Hana and Jaebum were grabbing my arm, looking concerned.

 

"Tika, are you okay?" ask Bong, his hand touching my head. "Today you look like you're not feeling well, you look a bit tired, your lips were pale. Should we take you to the clinic?"

 

"Well i'm.. really fine, i'm okay." I give my two thumbs showing that i'm okay. "Ah, i just forget to wear lipstick. I should go to the restroom now, i'm really okay."

 

I smiled and rushed to the bathroom. I just can't see Mino again. I thought he'll be the devil and mocking me with the fact that i'm drunk, but he's just not. He's literally an angel with devil form. I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, literally.

 

When i'm back to my desk, i just smiled silently at Mino and look at him asking for forgiveness. I decided that i should write a memo for him.

 

To : Song Mino

I'M REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SORRY FOR MY STUPIDITY, AND THANKYOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS. I'M JUST A STUPID GIRL PLS FORGIVE ME. YOU'RE LITERALLY AN ANGEL THANK YOU SO MUCH

 

I put that note at lunch in a glass of americano that i bought before on his desk. I peek to take a look at his reaction when he saw that note. But all i got is a glare saying "don't you dare to bother me again".

 

That day, i can't connect with people anymore. More than that, i'm trying so hard to avoid Mino. I try not to go to the same direction with him. I even decide to took a different bus that not going to my place just so i can't see Mino. I got home about two hour later than usual.

 

As i walk from the subway station, i decided to go to my apartment park to eat some snacks and beer (i really need alcohol to release my stress rn) that i bought on the way home. I decided to go inside at 12 A.M, Mino should be asleep at that time. 

 

But i'm such an unlucky person. As i ate my ramyun, i saw Mino and that Unnie, Yura, walking to my direction. I hurriedly hide behind the bushes hoping they wouldn't see me. From where i sit, i can see Mino and her were talking, but not in a good way. They seems angry.

 

"Baby, do you said that you go with that man? Who's he?" Ask Mino. He sounds angry.

 

"That, is not your bussiness, Song Mino. Let go of my hand!"

 

"Do you cheat on me?"

 

"Yeah, i'm cheating with that guy. I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore, Mino. I want a breakup!!!!"

 

"...hey, baby, i still love you.. please don't leave me alone.. i can and i will give you all i have... but please don't leave me.." Mino sounds so desperate. I can see that he keeps grabbing Yura's hand, signing  he'll never let her go.

 

"NO! He's richer and more handsome than you! Let me go!"

 

"I'm not gonna.."

 

BRUGH. Suddenly, all i hear is a sound of her slapping Mino's cheek, and then she go away. Mino were froze, i can see his eyes were full of tears. He sat in a bench in front of where i hide.

 

For the second time of a week, i was put in this awkward situation. I know he needs help, but he might think that i'm a stalker. It's his privacy. And i also can't hide in this bush forever. It's itchy.

 

Then i decided to go out my hidings. I grab my one and only beer and decide to give it to him, because i know he needs it more. Mino looks startled, but i try to be as calm as possible. Before he can talk, i'll leave, that's what i thought.

 

"Here, for you." I give him that beer. "I'm sorry to hear your personal things but trust me, i have no intention to do that. I just sit here and then you come and then... that happens." I sighed. "Hope you'll feel better. See ya." 

 

I pat his back and then walk away. All i heard from behind was his sound, crying.