Blond Princes: Marriage Curse:Chapter 7: Sayonara (ENDING)

Blond Princes: Marriage Curse

 

 

 

 

Chapter 7: Sayonara (ENDING)

 

 

Early morning.. around 4am. Kyu and JiYoung went to their destination. It will be a long drive for them. For the pass night. JiYoung accepted the fact that she will be leaving Kyu’s side when the noon or night comes.. when the situation needs to be done, she will face it alone. Not wanting for kyu to be hurt.

 

On the other hand, Kyu don’t want to accept it.. but jiYoung insisted it.. she said that she will be away for some years and then he will finally forget her and he will move on and find another girl to marry. He’s still young and a long way to go.. still part of SJ and they will perform for more years. The past night is very precious to him, he never let go of Jiyoung.. he hugged her, shower her kisses and told her the things that he wanted to do, their future together.

 

They arrived at the province around pass lunch time. They need to leave the car and walk towards the forest place.

 

 

Once jiYoung stepped out of the car, she felt different emotions around the place.. she heard some voices and some flashbacks that she can see. But she didn’t tell Kyu about it.

 

“This place is so silent.. lonely I can say..” they are walking hand in hand.. On the left hand of kyu is a gallon of fuel.. WHY?? Because Jiro’s grandpa told them that they need to burn down the house.. and all the things inside. Absurd but it’s the only way, burning all the things and the main house will let them free from the curse.

 

Finally, they can see the house.. the house has a entrance arc, just like the things in the shrines. It states there the name of the family.. since its snowing, the place is full of snow.. the tree's are covered with white snow. But still the house looks spooky, the abandoned house.. jiYoung look around.

 

She saw the past… seems like the place really wants her to see the past.. there are two kids, running around the place, happy and playing. One boy and one girl. The family is happy and cheerful. The parents love their children very much. And the aura of the place is very nice. Even though the family is far from the town they are living happily. And when the young boy reached the right age, he fell in love.. but the girl is already taken.. the girl (Jiyoung’s grandmother) still treat him nice when she rejected him.. but the guy didn’t accept it..  he casted a curse on the girls family.. and for generations it will be passed. Since that time when the cursed was casted. The place became gloomy and the dark aura is there always.

 

Until the guy get married and had his own family.. but the worst is.. he taught his son on how to cast a curse on other people.. and its is true history repeat itself.. and it happened to JiYoung’s mother. The son of the guy who fell inlove to her grandma fell inlove to her mother also.. and now as a revenge because she remained alive, the guy hunted her and want her to suffer too.

 

Just as told.. Kyu started to pour the fuel  around the house..

 

“Kyu.. I’ll enter the house..”

 

“What?? No! I won’t allow you..” he hold on to JiYoung’s hands. But Jiyoung looked at him giving the look of we-already-talk-about-this-last-night. Kyu removed his grip on her hands. “I’ll go with you..”

 

jiYoung pushed the door. She knows that the guy is around.. to clarify.. the guy’s sprit is around.. both of them got surprised to see that the place is not dusty.. not old.. this is what the old man is saying.. everything is a fake.. the beauty that they saw is not the real one.. for sure the ugliness is on the side.

 

“JiYoung ah..”

 

 “Neh.. this is fake..”

 

“You arrived already…”

 

Kyu and JiYoung looked at the figure who talked. It was a guy.. around 20’s of age. JiYoung looked at their back.. she saw her mom. “My mom… Kyu he is showing us what happened..”

 

“Don’t let go of my hand JiYoung..”

 

“I’m fine with my life now.. please stop bothering us.. bring back my son..” said her mom.

 

“It won’t be like this if you just chose me instead of him..” said the guy.

 

“But I love my husband!.. please.. I’m begging you..” her mom pleaded.

 

As the scene is playing in front of them.. jiYoung is looking around. Finding the particular room.. the room of the guy who keep scaring her. ‘ This guy kidnapped my brother.. insane..’

 

Kyu never thought that he will be in this situation.. a situation that he never think of. As long as possible he wanted to burn the house cause he want it to be stopped already.

 

“I think that’s the room..” JiYoung pointed. Both of them walked through the room, but later on jiYoung was dragged by someone inside the room shut. Leaving KyuHyun outside the room.

 

“JIYOUNG!!” KyuHyun keep punching the door. “Jiyoung ah open the door!!”

 

Inside the room… the true appearance of the house showed. It was an ugly house and scary.. the room is full of ugly pictures, bad images and creepy pictures of other creatures. She saw the picture of the family, her family picture and her mom’s pictures.

 

“JiYoung!! JiYoung talk to me..” Kyu keeps on asking.

 

“KyuHyun ah.. I want you to leave now..” she said, looking at the door. She wanted to cry already. She’s dead afraid and worried about Kyu.

 

“NO!! I won’t! JiYoung.. please open this..”

 

“Kyu I can’t open the door.. and I’m trapped here.. he wants me.. you should go back..”

 

“JiYoung wae?? Please don’t..” Kyu is already crying..

 

“Kyu this is for us.. for our own good.. I want you to continue your life.. and it is destined without me..”

 

“JiYoung….” When KyuHyun opened his eyes he’s already outside the house. “JiYoung??” he looked around. “Aniyo.. jiYoung ah!! jiYoung ah!!” he keep pounding on the main door.

 

“Saranghae yo KyuHyun.. I always love you. And until death I will love you..” the she hold on to her tummy. “baby.. I’m sorry… mommy needs to do this.. “ she looked at the other side of the room, he saw the guy.. smirking on her. “I know I will die in this place.. but I will die ending this curse..” JiYoung went to the bed.. “ You .. I know your trick..” she removed the bed on its place and there she saw bones. On her hand there’s a bottle of fuel… she pour it all over the body and all over the place. She noticed that her mother is there beside her. “Okaasan…”

 

Her mom is smiling at her. Her face is not scary anymore. It was pleasant. “Mom, please take a look at KyuHyun.. “ she smiled. “I will miss everyone…” then she look back at the guy figure.. same as her mom he’s not scary anymore. “Now you are happy?? My family won’t exist anymore.. and leave my husband alone..” for the last time she smiled and light the lighter on her hands.. she throw it on the bed and it started the fire.

 

Outside.. Kyu is still banging the door but it won’t open… until he smelled the smoke and he saw it coming from the room where JiYoung entered. “Aniyo.. aniyo.. aniyo!! JiYoung no…” his hands is already bleeding due to keep punching the door.

 

JiYoung collapsed at the floor.. the room is burning.. now the souls will be in peace after this one. She smiled but she is crying. “ I’m happy that I live in this world even for a short time.. I’m happy that I met everyone, specially Kyu..”

 

“Its useless…”

 

KyuHyun stopped when he heard the voice. “You.. you.. you are JiYoung’s umma..” he run towards the figure. And it’s a miracle he can hold her. “jiYoung is inside and she will die if we left her there..!!”

 

“I Know you love my daughter.. but this is her fate.. she did it for all of us.. and she chose this.. KyuHyun.. she wanted you to accept this..”

 

“I can’t!! JiYoung is my all and now you want me to see her dying inside that damn house!!” Kyu collapsed and he fall down.  Crying just like there’s no tomorrow

 

“Just remember I love you KyuHyun…” jiYoung smiled, slowly the whole house is on fire. She got suffocated already, having a hard time to breath.

 

Kyu hated himself for doing nothing.. then whole house is on fire.. he can’t stop crying. There he is looking at the house, slowly eating by fire.. and her wife is inside.. as the fire lasted for hours.. and all the remains are ashes. He looked around but there are no remains, everything got burned.

 

“Ji..you..ng..” he called.. he’s too weak already. He don’t want to leave the place. He didn’t notice that the snow is already falling. “ I want to be with you..” he fainted and fell on the ground.

 

- - - - - -

 

He saw the sun shinning brightly.. by the smell and look of the place he knew he is in the hospital.

 

“He’s awake already!!”

 

Kyu knows who own that voice.. it was his SungMin hyung. He looked at his right side and he saw the SJ members, all of them.. complete.

 

“ Kyu are you okay now??” Leeteuk asked.

 

But KyuHyun just look at them. “jiYoung..” he called. He’s really weak and his skin is pale.

 

The members are worried cause he may suffer from depression.

 

“KyuHyun ah..” Hyukjae sit beside his bed and hug him tightly. “Kyu.. I know it hurts.. “

 

“Hyung..” Kyu hugged his EunHyuk hyung and cried. “ hyung I lost her.. I’m sorry..” KyuHyun grip on Hyuk’s clothes. “Hyung she’s dead…”

 

The other members can’t control their emotions, all of them are crying.

 

Hyukjae try to be strong even though he’s hurting inside, he needs to be strong for KyuHyun.. the magnae will start from zero.. he just lost his wife and child.. that was the most hurtful situation happened to his life.

 

Their parents already know what happened and they we’re shocked, sad and lonely.. JiYoung is a big lost to the family.

 

Oh yeah, how did KyuHyun end up in the hospital?? Jiro brought him, when midnight came and JiYoung and Kyu is not back in the house.. Jiro followed.. and he saw KyuHyun, lying on the ground, snow is already pilled on his body.. he look around and noticed that jiYoung is not around.. he knew that she sacrificed for everyone. If she didn’t do it.. he knows that the spirit will continue to chase her and her child.

 

After a week, KyuHyun came back to Korea.. but he didn’t join SJ on their schedules and other performances. He stayed inside the dorm, he usually spend his time alone and lock himself alone. This is the point that SJ members are worried, he’s suffering from depression. Also the whole world knows about what happened to him and the death of JiYoung. Everybody was shocked about it, others felt pity for the young guy. The fans keep on sending encouragement words to Kyu and supporting him.

 

 

“Hyung.. what should we do??” SHinDong asked LeeTeuk.

 

“He is always inside his room…” HeeChul sighed.

 

“I’m really getting worried… if this continue i don’t know what will happen to him..” Hyuk sighed.

 

“He will recover Hyung.. Kyu is a strong guy right..” hae wanted his hyung’s to lessen their worries.

 

KyuHyun didn’t stay at their house.. he don’t want cause he’ll keep remembering JiYoung. Inside SJ dorm, he will remember the things that he used to do when he’s still single and not married.

 

- - - - -

 

“JiYoung??” KyuHyun asked.. he can see jiYoung standing near the tree at the park. “JiYoung, you came back??” he run towards her and hugged her. “jiYoung ah..”

 

“KyuHyun.. what are you doing to yourself?? I don’t like to see you like this??..” she hold on to Kyu’s face. “Look at you.. you look pale and skinnier.. Kyu please let go of my memory.. I want you to live your life.. SJ oppa’s are really worried about you.. I won’t be in peace if you keep hurting your self.. please Kyu.. for me..”

 

“But you leave me.. and all I want is to be with you..” he looked at her face.

 

“Kyu… there’s a right time for everything.. I know we will be together.. but for now.. I want you to continue the things that you do.. promise me Kyu you will..” she hold on to his arms. “I love you and you are the only guy that I will love forever..” she lean forward and kissed the latter on his lips.

 

“JiYoung!” KyuHyun opened his eyes and he saw SungMin on the other side of the room.

 

“Kyu are you okay??” SungMin went to sit beside him. “Are you okay?? Do you need something??”

 

“Hyung….” For the very first time after months KyuHyun smiled at him.

 

“KyuHyun!!” SungMin hugged him. “Thank God you can smile now..”

 

“JiYoung told me to be my self again.. she don’t want to see me like this..”

 

“The others need to know about this..” SungMin went out of the room and spread the news to the others.

 

KyuHyun looked at the picture on his side table. “JiYoung ah… neh, I will.. and I won’t make you sad.. I love you and only you..”

 

The door burst open and he saw his other hyung’s. “Hyung’s…” he said as a smile curved on his face.

 

“KyuHyun ah!!!” they shouted and then they hugged him.. all of them actually hugged the magnae.

 

“Thank God you are back…” Hyuk didn’t stop his tears. “jiYoung will be happy..”

 

“Thank you for taking care of me..” KyuHyun smiled. Then he looked at the picture. “jiYoung will be happy now…”

 

 

- - - - - -

 

Previously….

 

The lights opened and now all the SJ members are facing the press and the audiences.. they just finished watching the movie.. its was actually KyuHyun’s comeback movie after a year.. Kyu is doing fine now, he can smile again.

 

“Congrats Kyu… you really did great..” said Siwon.

 

“Thanks Hyung.. I just learned from you..” he smiled.

 

“JiYoung is so proud, I’m sure about that..” said EunHyuk.

 

“Yes hyung.. she is..” KyuHyun smiled.

 

KyuHyun learned the great lesson in his life.. it happy to fall in love and it hurts when you need to be separated. But its doesn’t mean that you should stuck your life in the memory that you lost your love even though it hurts. You need to continue your life and enjoy it cause you are lucky that you still have it. Be content that you spend your life with you love. And keep the good memories and forget the sad part. The magnae knows that he still have a long way to go, he is still young and talented. He can still pursue his career. He always remember that jiYoung is there looking at him and guiding him

 

 

   END

 

 

 ******************

 

 

Yosh!! okay this one is finished... *hiding under the table* I'm really sorry if the girl died..

just want to try something new.. Oh yeah don't forget to leave a comment.. ^^ and thank you for reading this fic..

 

 

Oh i just want to inform all of my readers.. that after i post the BLOOD LOVE'S ENDING.. I'll be

on a HIATUS or SEMI  HIATUS MODE.. i just want to freshen up my mind, and i need to finish some things, but

i'll be back with new FIC.. hope that i can make good one neh.. i really need you support guys.. ^^  

 

 

will you guys wait for me?????

 

 

and i guess BETWEEN LOVE AND WAR will be stopped for a moment.. i don't know maybe it depends on my mood though..

 

 

your's truly...

 

MiHyukie..