Blond Princes: Marriage Curse: Chapter 6: Last Moments

Blond Princes: Marriage Curse

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6: Last Moments

 

JiYoung opened  her eyes that morning, she saw Kyu beside her. He grab that opportunity to look  at his face The first day that he saw Kyu was when he entered that dance studio. She’s with Hyuk that time, she’s asking Hyuk if he can help her to choreograph something for her team in school. The other members entered the room also, he saw a new guy, he’s skinny. As the manager explain everything to the group, she’s there looking at  the guy’s reflection on the mirror. As the group welcomed him the manager called her. Asking her to welcome him too.

 

“Annyeong.. I’m Lee JiYoung.. Lee HyukJae’s girl..” she smiled.

 

“Yah, playing tricks on the new guy..” said HeeChul.

 

JiYoung smiled. “Joke only.. hi I’m JiYoung, EunHyuk oppa’s younger sister… hope we can be friends..” she extend  her hands and KyuHyun gladly accept it.

 

“Cho KyuHyun imnida, hope we  can get along..” the new guy bowed.

 

“Welcome to the group..” said the leader Teuk.

 

After the introduction, its quite awkward for the other guys cause Kyu is new and the last magnae is Wookie and he’s a bit upset by that.

 

Jiyoung noticed it for some times, cause she’s always inside the Ent. Even though she’s not a trainee but she have many reasons for that, she saw that the new guy is having a hard time coping up with his new Hyungs. One time she saw him at the roof top, if she’s not mistaken the latter is crying, because when the guy debuted few months ago, the ELF’s bash him,  the SJ world turn upside down. Other like him others hate him.  

 

JiYoung think twice if she will approach him or not, but her conscience told her that the guy need a company.

 

“Yo…” he called  as she handed a soda to him. The latter wiped his tears. “Can I sit beside you??” she asked. Kyu nods. JiYoung don’t k now how to start the conversation. “Ahmm, you know what… I really like your voice… its very calming..” she smiled as she drink her soda. She’s telling the truth, since the day she heard him sing she really like it. “Other oppa’s are happy cause you joined the group.. they may not say it but I can see it in their eyes.. my brother envy you cause you have a great voice..”

 

“EunHyuk hyung is good in dancing and rapping..” he said.

 

“ I guess that’s my brothers forte.. but I’m sure you will learn those things too.. ahmm, don’t distance yourself from them.. those oppa’s are really happy to be with.” JiYoung told him about the other oppa’s so he will know more about them.

 

“Ryeowook doesn’t like me… and even Teuk hyung..” he sighed.

 

“Don’t think like that, Ryeowook oppa is just upset before he’s the magnae right.. but I’m sure it will be fine, Teuk oppa he’s the leader and I know he’s pressured sometimes.. don’t worry, I’m sure you will attract more fans because of your talent..” she smiled.

 

KyuHyun look at her. “Thank you.. ahmm, are you trainee here??”

 

“Nope, I’m not.. I’m just here cause I wanted to spend time with Hyuk oppa, he seldom goes home that’s why I miss him.. but I never thought to be a singer like him..”

 

“but you can sing and dance very well..” he looked at her. “Hey i saw you practicing…”

 

“Its for school…” then she laughed.

 

The two of them spend there rest of that day together, up to the roof top, talking non stop. KyuHyun found a friend.  And starting that day, his feelings grow more for her.

 

 

 

 

KyuHyun felt that someone is looking at him, when he opened his eyes he saw JiYoung. “ Good morning..” he smiled.

 

“Get up now.. you need to prepare.. and I need to go back to our hotel.” she get off the bed.

 

“Promise me you will never do things without me.. can you bear it until the concert is finished??” he asked.

 

JiYoung smiled at him. “Yup.. lets meet at the festival.. that’s the last event that my class will attend.. gotta go now…”she lean forward and kiss Kyu on his cheeks. She went out of the hotel, she just send some messages to the group. JiYoung went back to the hotel, the Prof and staffs are not angry, cause last night LeeTeuk called them, saying that JiYoung will stay in their hotel. Her classmates asked her many things. The whole day, the class will visit different types of museums and other historical places in Japan.

 

JiYoung pay attention to it, after the class, she called Jiro. And they agreed to meet at the tokyo tower.

 

“ Are you okay now??”

 

“Yup.. ahmm I wanted to visit my family’s grave.. if its okay??”

 

“Of course it okay..”

 

First, the two of them went to the flower shop to buy some flowers. the grave is not that far but it wil the an hour drive from their place. When they arrived. She followed Jiro to her parents grave. The tombs are simple and its clean. Jiyoung saw the pictures on the tomb. She pay her respect.

 

“Kaito nii chan… I wonder if you are living right now.. I bet you are like my EunHyuk oppa, you will take care of me.. I don’t know much about you but I love to hear stories from Jiro shi about you..” she turn out to be quiet, suddenly tears are coming out from her eyes. “I will accept my fate if I will leave this place just to be with you and to cut this curse…but I want to be with Kyu and to raise my child…”

 

“There’s still a way for you to stop this..”

 

“Obachan…” JiYoung called. It’s the lady that she saw from the hospital. “You are my grandmother right…”

 

“Fumiko…they really took care of you…” the lady hugged her. “I’m sorry, everything is my fault..”

 

“No.. its nobody’s fault.. “

 

“Fumiko.. there’s a way to stop this..”

 

JiYoung smiled. “Really?? What is it??”

 

“In the province of Kyoto the house of the guy who cast the curse to our family is there.. if you can only burn that house down and everything inside of it.. this will end, the guy buried him self inside that house.. but its to dangerous.. many bad spirits are there, and specially now, your situation is different. It’s a haunted place, away from the town and its hard to have contact..” fear is visible to the old lady’s eyes.

 

“There still a chance.. if I end this, then everything will be back to normal… my life will be normal and my family’s spirit will be peaceful. And that creepy guy will never gonna hurt my love ones again.”

 

“You need to tell KyuHyun about this..” said Jiro.

 

JiYoung just smile to her, then she sat near the tomb, she started to tell stories about her self and about her family now and SJ. The details about her wedding and about KyuHyun’s attitude. She also cope up with her grand mother. She received a call from Hyuk, telling her that the concert was about to start and she needs to go back to the hotel cause their parents and Sora are there.

 

Jiro accompany her, she wanted to know where her grandma lives, it happens that she was living in Tokyo in a apartment there.

 

“Fumiko. Always take care of yourself okay..” said her grandma.

 

“Yes.. I was actually thinking if you wanted to meet my parents..??”

 

“There’s a right time for everything, and right now you need to talk to them personally..” he caressed JiYoung’s face. “You really look like your mother.. go now, they are waiting..” JiYoung nods at her.

 

Jiro send her to the hotel…

 

“JiYoung, call me if you need something okay.. and be careful..” Jiro ruffled her hair.

 

“Neh.. and Jiro shi, gomawo yo.. and take care also neh..” JiYoung went to Hyuk’s room, and there she saw her parents and Sora. “Umma, Appa, Unnie..”

 

“JiYoung ah..” her mom hugged her tightly. “I’m sorry…”

 

“Umma, don’t say that.. I’m very thankful that your family adopted me.. you treat me well and you treat me like a real daughter.. Appa. Gomawo..”

 

“JiYoung ah.. tell me is the curse true??” asked Sora.

 

“Unbelievably right.. but it’s true.. and I want to solve it alone.. this is my family curse and I don’t want anyone to be involved.”

 

“But it will be dangerous for you.. we don’t want to loose you..” said her appa.

 

“If that’s my fate then I’ll accept it.. just remember I love all of you…” she smiled. “I saw my mother.. she really looks like me.. “ she looked at her umma. “You are best friends right…”

 

“Your mother… she’s the most beautiful girl in our class back then.. she’s a simple girl and very cheerful.. but then she married early.. to the campus crush of the school.. they leave happily until the sad parts happened.. she told me that when she dies she wanted me to take care of you and raise you like my own child…”

 

“Thank you… you are a great mother to me..”

 

They spend hours for talking.. JiYoung is happy about it cause they didn’t do that for a long time.. and when the concert finished, the guys went back to the hotel and they found JiYoung is sleeping already. They didn’t wake her up. KyuHyun talked to her parents, he told them that he won’t let JiYoung to do it alone, he will help her no matter what..

 

The following day, JiYoung spend it with her classmates and the activities that they need to do. How much she wanted to enjoy but she just can’t. she get used to the images that she saw where ever she goes.

 

- - - - -

 

Finally!! Super Junior Super Show Concert has ended.. and now its time for the boys to relax for a while.. but how can they relax when they knew that there are two important person to their lives are in danger.. JiYoung and KyuHyun.. the magnae don’t want to let go of his wife.

 

JiYoung is wearing a blue Kimono and she’s waiting for KyuHyun to arrived at the indoor festival in Tokyo.. its inside the Tokyo Town Center. The people are looking at her, she gave them a sweet smile.

 

 

 

“JiYoung ah..”

 

“Kyu!” she hugged him. “Are you tired??”

 

“Yes I am.. but now that I see you I’m fine now..” he kissed her forehead.

 

“Cheesy… what do you want to do??” she intertwined her hands with his.

 

“Lets forget everything bad at this moment.. JiYoung ah, lets think about happy memories okay..” he smiled at him. He looks playful..

 

“Sure… come on lets look around..”

 

The two of them are walking around hand in hand.. and they know that there are reporters around and they will be in the front news when the morning comes.

 

“KyuHyun ah, look super junior pictures..” she saw one in the booth..

 

“Sumimasen.. ( Excuse me ) “ a kid tugged at kyuHyun’s kimono.

 

Both of them looked at the cute kids.

 

“Omona.. so cute..” JiYoung knelt down and pinch the kid’s cheeks. “KyuHyun ah, he called you right..”

 

“Yeah.. ahmm nan desu ka?? ( What is it?) “ he asked.

 

The kid showed his camera.

 

“I guess he wanted to take picture with you.. go on I’ll do it..”

 

 

JiYoung take the camera and take a picture for the kid.. Kyu carried the kid like a loving father.. now she remembered the time that Kyu visited his LeeTeuk hyung in the set of Hello baby.

 

“Arigato..” said the kids.

 

“You look cute with them..” said JiYoung..

 

“JiYoung ah, those kids are cute.. I remember baby KyuMin..” then he intertwined his hands to JiYoung.

 

“You’ll be a good father Kyu..” JiYoung said.

 

“Of course.. I’m the great Cho KyuHyun..”

 

“Huh?? I thought its only the Great Kim HeeChul?” JiYoung teased.

 

“Yah… it’s always HeeChul hyung.. let me have this one okay..” Kyu is smiling to himself.

 

“But seriously Kyu, you are going to be a father…“ JiYoung said in a serious tone, KyuHyun look at her, but JiYoung is looking at the booths.

 

“What did you say??” He asked.

 

“You heard it right Kyu…” she said still not looking at him.

 

KyuHyun hugged her. Attracting the attentions of the people around. “ I will never let you go.. we will face this together okay.. the three of us.. I will protect you no matter what..”

 

jiYoung was about to cry when she heard those words from Kyu.. Who knows that this evil guy has a soft side. “Kyu.. I’m afraid what if..”

 

“Shhh.. we will surpass this together. Promise..” he smiled.

 

jiYoung hugged him back and let the tears that threatening her eyes to fall. “ Saranghae..”

 

“Nado saranghae..” Kyu pulled from the hug and look at JiYoung, face are inches apart.. ahmm do they forget that they are in a public place?? Their foreheads are now touching together. Slowly he was about to kiss her in public but..

 

“KyuHyun ah…!!” The Great Kim HeeChul and the others came and it interrupted their most precious time.

 

KyuHyun distanced himself to JiYoung and looked at the guys, obviously pissed off. “Hyung.. what’s your problem??”

 

JiYoung is blushing.

 

“Yah.. you guys are having a PDA..” said Hee.

 

“And so?? She’s my wife and nothings wrong about it.. and the thing is…” KyuHyun smiled.. really happy.. “I’m going to be a father very soon…” he gave JiYoung a back hug and rested his hands on her tummy.

 

The guys don’t know how to react.. some of them blink their eyes and others left their mouth open in surprise.

 

“Yah! hyung’s!! are you guys not happy??” Kyu asked.

 

“H.. what.. you?? Omona!!” Hyuk Pulled JiYoung to a hug. “Wow.. I’m so happy for you guys..”

 

“Wow.. in a few month we will have a baby around SJ..” SUngMin cheered.

 

“You guys are half year married and you are going to have a baby right away..” said KangIn.

 

“Wae hyung? Are you jealous?? Do you want to have a daughter or son?? Get married..” said Kyu, annoying his KangIn hyung.

 

“Omo.. Hannie you heard that.. Kyu will be a father.. I’m worried..” Hee hold on to Geng’s shoulders.

 

“WAe??” the latter asked.

 

“Because Kyu is irresponsible..” said Hee.

 

“Hyung!! I’m not.. I will be a good father..”

 

“Whoa.. be sure about that Kyu..” said Hae.. obviously this one really wants to have a family right after he turned 21.

 

“Yes.. definitely sure about it..”

 

“Ahmm…” Wook interrupted. “I don’t want to be a bad guy in here.. but, ahmm what about the curse??”

 

Everybody looked at the couple. Both of them smiled..

 

“We will surpass it for sure.. we will live happily until the end.. don’t worry hyungs..” Kyu gave them his assurance smile.

 

“Then we should party for this!!” said SHinDong.

 

 

And it happens.. the guys throw a party for them in one of the restaurants inside the festival venue. They forget about the curse for a moment.

 

 

 

 

The next morning, the group is heading back to Korea but Kyu talked to their manager. He asked him if he can stay for two more days.. and luckily the manager agreed.. now that the rest of the boys are going back to Korea they can’t help but to feel worried for the young couple. Specially Hyukjae, they were about to go to the arrival area but he run back and hugged JiYoung, crying already. It takes three members and JiYoung to make him calm down. Hyukjae is thinking negative thoughts about the two leaving behind. And also about the thing that, if something bad happen to the both of them how will they explain it to their parents. Specially Kyu’s parents, they don’t know about the curse things.

 

The young couple went to Jiro’s place. JiYoung is looking outside. Kyu noticed that she’s nervous, he hold on to her left hand. “You should take a rest first.. it will be fine..” he smiled.

 

jiYoung nods..

 

“JiYoung…” Kyu wake her up. “We are here now..”

 

JiYoung opened her eyes and she saw the familiar house.. its snowing that time and its very cold.. Jiro opened the door for them..

 

“Fumiko..”

 

“Obasama?” jiYoung wonder why her grand mother is there.. “What are you doing here??”

 

“This old man is my friend.. I went here cause I know you will be here.. is this your husband??” she look at Kyu.

 

“yes.. this is KyuHyun.. Kyu she’s my grand mother..”

 

KyuHyun bowed. “Nice to meet you ma’am..”

 

“Ohh.. don’t be so formal.. just call me grandma okay..” Kyu nods to that.

 

“Come on sit.. I know you want to know more about that place..” said Jiro’s grandpa.

 

While are talking her grandma prepare hot tea for all of them.

 

“Now.. this place is in the center of the forest.. and I suggest that you guys won’t stay there until night.. there are many bad spirits around. That is the main house of their family, its not huge and not small. Just normal one.. and remember when you are there don’t believe everything you see, its an illusion.. I’m sure that you will see scene on how their family cast the curse to your family.. set to your minds that you can endure those things.. when fear enveloped your mind and heart you can’t do it.”

 

“What will happen if we didn’t finish this task??” JiYOung asked.

 

“Same… the curse will be there but you will die…but the other option is..” the old man looked down. "if you sacrifice yourself all of this will end."

 

JiYoung looked at Kyu. “I don’t like what’s running on your mind JiYoung, we agreed to this right?? We will do it together..” JiYoung looked at her hands. “Yah..” Kyu called softly. “Don’t worry.. everythings gonna be okay..”

 

The discussion didn’t last for long cause her grand mother told them that they should rest now. Its bad for her to get stressed. They will stay at that house, Jiro showed them the place that they will stay.

 

JiYoung is sitting on the floor, foot hanging on the ground while looking at the moon. In front of her is the garden of the house. Jiyoung is browsing pictures on her phone.

 

Kyu noticed her, he just get out of the bathroom. Just finished showering. He sit beside JiYoung. “Hey..” he softly called. “You should get inside.. its cold in here..” JiYoung just nod on him. “JiYoung ah..” Kyu wrapped is hands in JiYoung’s waist and nuzzled his face on the crook of her neck. “I know you are worried.. but please don’t.. you still have me..”

 

“KyuHyun ah, I’m so sorry…” JiYoung hold Kyu’s hands. “I still want you to prepare for what’s gonna happen tomorrow.. Kyu I want you to move on if-“ she stopped cause Kyu silenced her with a kiss. The latter urge her to kiss him back which she gladly followed. When they are out of breath they pull apart and Kyu leaned his forehead to hers.

 

“I won’t…. I won’t love again if you leave me.. you are everything to me JiYoung.. please don’t leave me..” he said.

 

JiYoung caressed Kyu’s cheeks using the back of her palm. “Kyu, you need too.. I won’t be happy if you still hold on to it..”

 

“but Jiyoung…” he said, but this time JiYoung insisted a kiss.

 

“Be happy Kyu.. I don’t want you to be trapped in loneliness when I’m gone..”

 

 

She hugged Kyu until she fall asleep....

 

 

end of chapter 6

 

 

***************

 

guys i'm telling you this.. this one is not a happy ending.. ahmm sorry if you guys are expecting a

happy ending to this.. i decided to write different for this one.. hehehe *bow*

 

anways.. kindly leave a comment.. next chapter is the ENDING....

 

 

MiHyukie