Blond Princes: Marriage Curse: Chapter 3: Her situation

Blond Princes: Marriage Curse

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3: Her situation

 

 

 

JiYoung is asleep already, she left the T.V. open. She didn’t know that Kyu is already there.

 

 

KyuHyun is looking at the innocent face of her wife, he noticed that she’s lack of sleep. “ jiYoung ah, I’m home. 

 

 

jiYoung woke up cause she felt someone is caressing her face. When she opened her face she saw KyuHyun. “Kyu??” she asked.

 

 

“Huh?? Did I surprise you??”

 

 

“Why are you here?? You have schedule right..?”

 

 

“Ouch.. you forgot.. today is the day that the group came back from Vietnam..” Kyu sit beside her.

 

 

“Owh.. I’m sorry I forget about it.. did you eat already?”

 

 

“yup.. I already ate.. you look tired.. come on..” Kyu carried her.

 

 

“Kyu I can walk..”

 

 

“ Nope.. I missed you for a week so just let me carry you..” she carried JiYoung bridal style. Jiyoung rested her head on KyuHyun’s chest, she heard his heart beat. Kyu opened the door of their bed room and laid her on the bed. “Sleep well..” he kissed her lips.

 

 

JiYoung sleep well that night, she cuddle on Kyu. And for the past week she didn’t saw something creepy. The morning comes and JiYoung wake up early, she saw Kyu sleeping soundly. She didn’t wake him up, instead she went to the kitchen and cook something for their breakfast. After cooking, she went back to the room, still kyu is sleeping. She removed the blinds and the sun shine on the room.

 

 

“KyuHyun ah~” she whined.

 

 

“Hmm..” Kyu covered his face with the blanket. “Hyung I still want to sleep..”

 

 

“ Do I look like LeeTeuk Oppa??” she asked. She removed the covers and sit on KyuHyun’s stomach. “Yah Cho KyuHyun wake up now…” she said while brushing the hair strands that cover Kyu’s face.

 

 

“I’m tired…” he said. JiYoung pout at him. Kyu grab the chance to kiss her. “You look cute..”

 

 

“You don’t want to get off the bed.. then fine, I’ll eat alone..” she get off of him.

 

 

“Wait.. you cooked??”

 

 

“Yep..” then she leave him.

 

 

“JiYoung wait…” Kyu get off the bed. He went to the bathroom and after that she followed jiYoung. “Wow….” When he saw the foods. jiYoung is there sitting in front of him.

 

 

“Lets eat…” 

 

 

In the middle of their talking about both of their schedules.

 

 

“I’m sorry..” said Kyu.

 

 

“Hmm?”

 

 

“ Sorry because I need to be busy about my schedule.. I don’t have much time with you.. “

 

 

“It’s alright.. since then I know that we won’t spend time together cause of the schedule.. but Kyu are you going to live here with me??”

 

 

“Of course! I’m going to live here with you.. only the two of us.” He smiled.

 

 

“I love you Kyu..” she pout her lips.

 

 

Kyu leaned over and kiss her lips. “I love you more.”

 

 

That’s the advantage of newly weds, everything is about Love and they feel a strong urge of love for each other.. hope that until forever some couple still love each other until they grew old… ^^

 

 

They feed each other and playing at the same time. (A/N: Don’t play with food arraso ^^ )

 

 

“JiYoung ah, do you have plans after this??” Kyu asked while soaping the dishes.

 

 

“No… except from my projects.. and some of my math problems..” she said while rinsing the dishes.

 

 

“Oh! I’ll help you.. okay.. we’ll spend the rest of the day together..” Kyu smiled at her.

 

 

“KyuHyun ah… “ she looked at him lovingly. “ Stay beside me always.. don’t ever leave me..”

 

 

Kyu stopped for a moment when he heard it. Then he pulled her to a deep kiss. “Yup.. I will.. I will never leave you, that’s why I asked you to marry me this early right..”

 

 

After cleaning the kitchen.. the two take a bath.. but not together… hehehe.. one by one.. 

 

 

- - - - - - 

 

Both Kyu and Jiyoung are at the living room, sitting on the floor and studying.

 

 

JiYoung is frowning in front of the paper that she’s working. And beside her is KyuHyun who is looking at her attentively. He loves the expression that jiYoung is doing. There are times that JiYoung is biting her ball pen in frustration. 

 

 

“Kyu~~~” she drop the paper. “I’m sure that Prof is angry at me.. I know she is a fan of SJ and a KyuHyun bias.. aish! She wants me to suffer…” she rested her face on the top of her palm.

 

 

“Yah.. don’t be angry, you should be happy cause your husband is handsome and famous..” Kyu took the paper and looked at it.. “This is so easy…” JiYoung looked at him while he’s solving the problem.

 

 

“See… that’s to easy..” said Kyu while handing her the paper.

 

 

“Wow…. Really My Kyu is a genius..” she hugged him and they both lie on the floor. “My Genius, evil magnae, gaemgyu, dancing kyu, rock kyu, magnae on top, and my handsome husband kyu..” she smiled at him. She set aside everything, she just enjoy her time with Kyu because she knows that the following day he will be busy for his scheds again.

 

 

“So many names..” said Kyu…

 

 

“You have many names…”

 

 

Suddenly the door bell rings.. JiYoung stood up but Kyu stopped her. “Don’t go..”

 

 

“Kyu maybe this is important.. come on get up..” she pulled him up. Both of them went to the door.

 

 

KyuHyun hugged her from the back and rested his head on her shoulders.

 

 

“Kyu, you should stand properly..”

 

 

“I don’t like…” the stubborn magnae pouted.

 

 

“Aish.. “ then JiYoung opened the door, revealing the other SJ members.

 

 

“Surprise!!!” they shouted.

 

 

“Oppas!!” JiYoung smiled at them.

 

 

The boys are going to hug her but Kyu dodge them instead he hugged JiYoung. “ I forbid hugging!” he said then pout.

 

(A/N: Kyu is really cute when he pout his lips.. ^^ pouting Kyu..)

 

 

 

“Whoa.. KyuHyun ah, you are much possessive than this possessive fish..” said Hyuk while pointing at DongHae. “Stop that, let me hug my sister..” she pulled JiYoung. “I miss you..”

 

 

“Me too, how are you?? Look at all of you.. you guys should take a break.. oh come on in..” she guided them to the living room.

 

 

“Wow.. your house is beautiful…” said Wookie.

 

 

“Siwon ah, why don’t you marry my noona??” Hyuk asked.

 

 

“Wae??” Siwon asked.

 

 

“Aish.. Siwon ah, of course HyukJae is aiming for your money..” said HeeChul.

 

 

“Yah.. Hyuk oppa, don’t be like that.” said JiYoung.

 

 

“What’s this?? Are you guys studying??” asked SungMin when he saw the papers on the center table at the living rom.

 

 

“yup.. I’m loaded in school.. specially in Math, my Prof gave me a very difficult questions.. she’s holding a grudge against me because she’s a Gamer..” she said to the whole group.

 

 

“Whao! KyuHyun ah you are cheating??” asked kangIn.

 

 

“yah hyung I’m not like you..” the magnae replied.

 

 

KangIn glared at him.

 

 

“My Prof is a SJ fan and she likes KyuHyun, I guess she hated me for being kyu’s wife..”

 

 

“Its okay JiYoung ah..” Leeteuk patted her head. “Its natural to have an anti, but make sure to ask Kyu for the answers for the math questions..” he joked.

 

 

“What are doing here hyungs??” asked the annoyed KyuHyun.

 

 

“We are going to spend time with you and jiYoung.. we already brought foods for us, and late at night we are going to have a barbeque party..” said ShinDong.

 

 

“Wow nice idea.” Said JiYoung.

 

 

“But.. but I wanted to spend time with JiYoung..” protest by Kyu.

 

 

“We won’t interfere.. go on and continue studying..” said HanGeng.

 

 

“I change my mind…” Kyu left them and he went to their room.

 

 

jiYoung puff her cheeks in a serious matter.

 

 

“jiYoung ah, want EunHyuk oppa to help you??” hyuk asked.

 

 

jiYoung smiled at him and he nods. Hyuk and JiYoung was about to resume studying when Kyu came out of the room and he hold on to JiYoung.

 

 

“We will study inside the study room..” he commanded and pick up the things that they need.

 

 

“Oh.. Hyuk oppa thanks for the effort..” said JiYoung before Kyu drag her away from the others.

 

 

“KyuHyun ah, be sure to study neh, not to  make out okay..” HeeChul joked.

 

 

“Hyung..” said Hyuk disapprovingly.

 

 

- - - - - -

 

 

The other members take their one day rest inside Kyu’s house, while the couple is really serious in studying. JiYoung is finishing her reports and Kyu is helping her.

 

 

“Kyu..” she called without looking at Kyu. The latter answered. “Can you sing a song for me??” she remove her gaze in the monitor and she looked at Kyu.

 

 

“What song do you want me to sing??” 

 

 

“Love again.. your solo in SM the ballad..”

 

 

When Kyu started to sing, jiYoung closed her eyes and listen to it. Everytime Kyu sings, it makes her calm, its one of the thing she fell in love with. His very lovely voice. She remembered the trials that the two of them experienced.

 

 

Outside the room, the other SJ members heard Kyu singing. Un know to Hyukjae, the members saw him smiling while looking at the door.

 

 

“Hyung, why are you smiling??” KiBum asked.

 

 

“ JiYoung asked KyuHyun to sing a song for her… JiYoung is stressed out..”

 

 

“How do you know??” hae asked.

 

 

“When she was a teen ager, she always asked me to sing a song for her, singing a song to JiYoung makes her calm.” He explained.

 

 

“I bet when you sings she’s more stressed out..” said Hee, the Cinderella likes to teas the anchovy.

 

 

They saw Wookie coming out of the kitchen, having a tray of food in his hands. Right time cause Kyu is finished singing. Wookie knock on the door and open it.

 

 

“Wookie??” asked Kyu. Not using the word ‘Hyung’.

 

 

“I already cooked lunch.. you can eat here cause you guys are busy..” wookie placed the tray on the table. “mian I used the kitchen without permission.”

 

 

“ Omo.. oppa its okay.. I’m sure this is delicious.. the others should eat too.”

 

 

“Don’t mind us.. we are okay.. enjoy the food..” 

 

 

- - - - - - 

 

 

Time passed quickly, JiYoung and Kyu finished their study session and now they are having their barbeque party at the back garden of the house, near the pool. HanGeng, Wookie and SungMin are in charged in cooking, while the others are talking. JiYoung and EunHyuk are sitting on the poolside with their feet soaking on the water.

 

 

“Oppa, do you managed to know a girl named Fumiko??” she randomly asked.

 

 

“Ahmm..” Hyuk think for a second. “ Fumiko… Fumiko… ah! I remembered umma told me about her best friends daughter, Fumiko is her name.. she’s Japanese..”

 

 

“Where is she??” she’s really curious.

 

 

“I heard that she passed away when she was a child.. an accident occur.. ahmm why are you asking me this things??” now he realized that JiYoung didn’t know FUmiko at the first place.

 

 

“Ahmm, nothing much.. I just heard her name from somewhere..” now she’s thinking deeply, looking at the water getting stirred by her feet. She’s spacing out and deep in her thoughts, she didn’t hear that her brother is calling her. When she looked on the other side of the pool. “OMONA!” she shouted. 

 

 

The other guys looked at her. She saw jiYoung looking at the other part of the pool side, but the thing is no one is there.

 

 

jiYoung saw herself at the other side of the pool, its like her doppleganger the only difference is her clothes is soaked in blood and the water in that part of the pool is color red, assuming that it was blood. The figure in front of her has a sad and deep eyes, her face looks pale and her hair is messy, eyes are all white and its staring at her. And when she looked at her left side she saw the girl in the basement. Cause of shocking she stood up and panicked, she really didn’t hear her SJ oppa’s calling her. And also her sight is blocked and suddenly she can’t see them. JiYoung slipped and she fall on the pool.

 

 

“JiYoung ah!” Kyu drop the food he’s eating and he jump on the pool.

 

 

Everybody saw JiYoung struggling to swim. She keep reaching out from something is pulling her to be drowned, she looked at it and she saw her figure. She fought back but she can’t.

 

 

“jiYoung ah.. yah.. stop pushing me!!” Kyu is having a hard time on saving her cause JiYoung keeps on panicking.

 

 

Finally! Kyu garb her hands and jiYoung got pulled out from the water. She looked at the figure in front of her. “KyuHyun…” she hugged him and cry. Still don’t want to release from the hug, she shut her eyes so she won’t see anyone. 

 

 

The other members helped them to get off the pool, YeSung covered JiYoung with the thick towel that he grab inside the house, he did the same thing to Kyu. Others are dead worried about JiYoung and why she panicked. Again jiYoung looked at the pool, now the clear water is changed into a pool of blood. She shut her eyes again. She looked at her clothes and the droplets of the water on her body… its all red

 

 

“JiYoung..” Kyu reached out. “What happened??”

 

 

“Kyu.. I saw it again..” she said looking down on her feet.

 

 

“Saw what??” Hyukjae but in.

 

 

“ After the wedding, I’m seeing this terrible things, and it creeps me out..” she said.

 

 

“Hey.. “LeeTeuk speak. “jiYoung do you want to see a psych??” he offered.

 

 

“but oppa, I’m not crazy..”

 

 

Leeteuk smiled, showing off his dimples. “We know.. we just want to know why are you having this hallucinations.. KyuHyun ah do you agree with this??”

 

 

KyuHyun sighed. “neh.. for your safety we’ll do this okay..” KyuHyun hugged JiYoung.

 

 

“Tell me, what’s the color of our pool??” she asked.

 

 

“Chrystal clear blue..”Kyu replied. “Wae??”

 

 

She looked at the pool again. “ I can see red…” then she hug KyuHyun.

 

 

“Come on, you better change your clothes, you’ll catch cold.” The young couple entered the house leaving the others in wonder.

 

 

“My sister is really stressed out..” worrying is obvious in Hyuk’s face.

 

 

“Don’t think too much Hyuk.. we will accompany her tomorrow okay…” Leeteuk assured him.

 

 

- - - - -- -

 

 

Kyu let Jiyoung change her clothes and after that he asked her to sit on the bed and he dry her hair. “Jiyoung ah, I’m sorry if I’m not with you when you suffered like this..”

 

 

“KyuHyun ah, I don’t know what to do, after I get sick now I saw them again..”

 

 

“Don’t think about it tonight. Tomorrow we will go to the psych.. for sure you will be okay..” after drying her hair, Kyu tucked her to bed, jiyoung never let go of Kyu’s hands, afraid that when she woke up Kyu is not there.

 

 

The other members, went to their room and bid their good bye.

 

 

“Kyu, call me late this morning okay.. I want to know everything about her situation..” Hyukjae commanded as a hyung.

 

 

“Neh hyung, I’ll do it.. ahmm take care..” 

 

 

“You should take your rest okay.. “ said HeeChul.

 

 

“When you got hungry the foods are in the fridge..” said Ryeong. 

 

 

Kyu just nods. After the boys left, Kyu stay awake and thinking deeply. He wrap his arms on her waist and he closed his eyes.

 

 

- - - - - - 

 

 

The next day…

 

 

JiYoung, Kyu and Leeteuk are in the hospital.. LeeTeuk called his cousin which is a psychiatrist to check on JiYoung’s situation. He asked a couple of questions to jiYoung, which she answers honestly. The psych is writing down everything, he even asked JiYoung to describe the things that she san saw, he also asked JiYoung to draw some of it. And he got shocked to see the drawings.

 

 

After the session, Leeteuk and Kyu entered the room, and JiYoung told them that she will go to the bathroom.

 

 

“So what’s the problem??” Kyu asked.

 

 

“She’s mentally stressed.. look..” he handed JiYoung’s drawings. Kyu and LeeTuk got shocked to see those creepy faces and drawings. “ She need’s to rest and always keep her a company.. its dangerous for her to be alone.. if possible, don’t let her see some spooky things, always talk to her, KyuHyun ah.. since you are her husband, it’s a big help if you always stay beside her.”

 

 

Kyu and LeeTuk are listening very carefully. Back at JiYoung, after she finished using the bathroom, she was abou to go back to the room when she saw a old lady, the lady is having a hard time on walking and she looks like dizzy. JiYoung helped her to sit on the nearest bench.

 

 

“Are you okay??” she asked.

 

 

The lady looked at her. “I’m fine..” she looked at jiYoungs tummy. “Are you married??”

 

 

“Neh.. newly weds..” she smiled.

 

 

Then the lady held on to her tummy. “When the time comes, you will need to choose one.. its either your baby or your husband. You are still young, and this is the consequence of your early marriage. They are aiming for you.. be careful…” then the lady stood up and left JiYoung. The young girl stayed like that for a while, still absorbing what the old lady told her. And when she look back , the lady is not there.

 

 

She’s looking at the blank space when Leeteuk and Kyu saw her.

 

 

“jiYoung…”

 

 

“KyuHyun..”

 

 

“What are you doing here? You okay??” Kyu asked while caressing his wife’s face.

 

 

“Neh.. so we’ll go home now right??”

 

 

They went to the parking lot, Kyu will drive and Leeteuk keeps on blabbering nonsense things.

 

 

“JiYoung.. you should rest.. that’s what the psych said.. and I’ll ask manager hyung to give KyuHyun a light schedule.”

 

 

“Thank you oppa… and sorry for being a burden..”

 

 

“Nah its okay.. you are the magnae’s wife, don’t mention it..” Teuk pinch her nose.

 

 

- - - - - 

 

 

As teuk said, Kyu had been given a light schedule, and now he’s always with jiyoung, he never leave her. But when he had a schedule, he asked Ara or sometimes Hyuk asked Sora to accompany JiYoung. And by that, JiYoung seldom sees those figures and she’s starting to have a bit peaceful life, weeks turned into months. And everything went back to normal. Kyu is going with SJ for their out of the country schedules and jiYoung is focused to her studies..

 

 

Totally, jiYoung get rid of everything bad on her mind, and about what the lady told her in the hospital. Kyu is always outside the country, doing concerts, t.v. guestings. And other things. jiYoung understands it…

 

 

Three month living in peace and JiYoung is happy about it.

 

 

“ The place for our retreat is fixed already..” said their teacher happily.

 

 

“Where??” the class cheered.

 

 

“In Japan… we will have our retreat there..”

 

 

end of chapter 3

 

 

***************