Chapter 5: "Respect my space."

Adore U for 17 Days

Jina took a look at her phone. She just saw the picture of her and Seungkwan. She didn’t even know he had changed her screen lock. Hyungwon builded up with anger. He took her by the hand and pulled her outside for privacy.

 

    “Is this what you lied to me about? Somewhere to go with him and that you couldn’t make it to my house that was planned before your last minute plan with someone like him?” Hyungwon raised his voice a her.

“Why are you raising your voice at me?” Jina aroused with anger.

    “I’m asking you a question!” Hyungwon shook her by the shoulders.

 

Jina pushed his arms away and slapped Hyungwon in the face. She walked back in with mad tears. Tears that she had never experienced in her life. She grabbed her stuff and shoved it in her bag.

 

    “Jina are you okay?” Shownu asked.

    “Where you goin?” Kihyun had a sad face on.

    “Somewhere I can be alone.” Jina’s voice trembled as her mad tears ran down her cheeks.

    “I’m coming too.” Minhyuk stood up.

    “Me alone!” Jina looked at him with eagle eyes.

 

Hyungwon walked in class. Jina didn’t bother to look at him and walked past him. Her ignoring him killed him in the inside. Wonho got up and carried his bag and followed Jina. Shownu shook his head and walked out. Minhyuk and Kihyun were also disappointed at him as they walked out.

 

    “Dude chill. Didn’t have to raise your voice at her. She’s a women. Give her more respect.” Jooheon grabbed his bag and walked out out.

    “They walkin out, but I’m staying here cause I am a good boy.” Changkyun slouched back and close his eyes for a nap.

 

***

 

    “Jina! Can you slow down!” Wonho shouted out as they walked on the parking lot.

    “Don’t you understand. I want to be alone.” Jina turned around.

    “Go back and clear things up with Hyungwon.” Jooheon breathed hard while his eyes squinted.

    “There’s no point. You all think the same as him.” Jina spoke.

    “Jina please.” Kihyun begged her.

    

Jina could stand it no more. She turned around and there Seungkwan was walking towards towards her not sure what was going on. He just got to school. He quickly walked to her to see what was up. Kihyun and the others walked even faster. They couldn’t let her go with Seungkwan. As they all met up surrounding Jina. Kihyun and the others aroused with anger.

 

    “What’s going on Jina?” Seungkwan asked.

 

    Jina kept quiet.

 

    “You’re the thing that is going on.” Wonho walked towards him moving his sleeves up for a punch.

Jina pushed Wonho by the chest. “What are you doing! Are you kidding me?! I had enough already!”

 

    Everyone looked in surprise, never seen Jina this angry.

 

    “Take me somewhere from here.” Jina looked at Seungkwan and looked down.

    

    Hyungwon finally caught up. Seungkwan took her right hand and Hyungwon took her left after finally realizing that he shouldn't had raised his voice at her. Them on each side of Jina. Looking like they are fighting for her. Jina turned and looked at Hyungwon. Hyungwon gave her the eyes of 'not to leave with Seungkwan'.

 

    “Respect my space.” Jina said with a hard voice and a tear ran down her cheek.