Chapter 2: “Goodnight.”

Adore U for 17 Days

As they ran Jina’s was getting tired. Her legs were aching so bad and she felt like her legs were about to come off. 

“I can’t run anymore.” Jina stopped as Hyungwon also did. 

All the boys stopped while breathing hard. They turn side to side and walked around to shake out the feeling after running. Changkyun laid flat on the ground and breathed while looking at the sky. 

“Why are we running?” Jina questioned. 

“Kihyung flooded the bathroom.” Minhyuk pointed at Kihyun. “

It was your idea.” Kihyun argued back. 

“I broke one of the teacher’s classroom window.” Jooheon butted in with a guilty smile. 

“The principal came after us so we ran.” Wonho talked as he put his arms behind his head. 

“We saw you so we told Hyungwon to grab you.” Shownu winked at Jina. 

Hyungwon smiled at Jina. “Lets go.” 

He wrapped her arms around her neck and tried to walk, but Jina wasn’t budging. 

“My legs are tired from all that running.” Jina unwrapped his arms from her neck. 

“I’ll give you a piggy back ride.” Hyungwon bent down for the piggy back ride. 

“What are you doing?” Kihyung pushed Jina and she fell onto Hyungwon’s back. 

Jooheon picked up Jina’s backpack and threw it on his back holding it with his right hand. Hyungwon took her hands together and wrapped his arms around her calves. He stood up smiling as she had an embarrassment face on. Minhyuk highfived Kihyun for his hard work pushing Jina. They walked into the street markets and looked side to side. 

“You can put me down now.” Jina insisted. 

“Oh I forgot.” Hyungwon chuckled and bent down for her to get down. 

Jina brushed her clothes and fixed herself. It was getting dark and cold while they were still walking looking for something to eat. Jina rubbed her arms from the chills she had. Wonho took off his jacket and put it around her shoulders. She smiled as for a thanks and he rubbed her head with a smile. 

“Lets eat black bean noodles.” Changkyun walked into the shop. 

They all followed him into the shop. They picked out their table they wanted to sit in without the waiter seating them. The right side sat: Wonho, Jina, Hyungwon, and Changkyun. The left sat: Jooheon, Kihyun, Minhyuk, and Shownu. Shownu raised his hand up for the waiter to come. The waiter came with the menus and passed it out to all of them. 

“What kind of drink would you like today?” The waiter asked. 

“Water for all of us.” Shownu answered. 

“Is that all?” 

“Yes.” 

“We all want black bean noodle soup.” Hyungwon told the waiter. 

“So eight black bean noodle soups?” The waiter repeated the order to be certained. 

“Yes.” 

“Alright your soups will be right up.” The waiter collected the menus and left. 

*** 

Jina and the boys walked out of the shop and headed towards home. Walking Jina home and making sure she ended up safe walking at night. They all talked and laughed in the night. Walked past many street lights as the full moon shined with the surroundings of the bright stars. They all stopped at the front porch of her house. 

“Well it was very nice of you guys to treat me out. Thanks.” Jina smiled. 

“It’s really no problem.” Wonho winked. 

“It was fun.” Kihyun put his arm on Minhyuk. 

“We’ll see you tomorrow. Here.” Hyungwon let out a gentle smile. 

“You guys don’t have to-” Jina tried to tell them that it wasn’t necessary. 

“See you at seven on the dot.” Hyungwon turned Jina around and gently pushed her towards her porch. 

She started walking towards her porch with an awkward face. Asking herself why would they pick her up in the morning. She opened the door and looked behind her. Hyungwon waved and so did the others. 

“You forgot your backpack!” Jooheon yelled. “Catch!” Jooheon threw her backpack to her and she caught it. 

“Goodnight!” Kihyun shouted. 

Jina waved and smiled. She went inside and closed the door. The boys turned around and started walking towards home. Hyungwon smiled to himself. 

“Why are you smiling?” Jooheon caught him. 

“I’m-I’m not smiling.” Hyungwon tried to hide his smile. 

“Ouuuu… Hyungwon has a crush on Jina.” Minhyuk teased. “

Shut it.” Hyungwon raised his fist to scare Minhyuk. 

“Bet you won’t punch me.” Minhyuk stuck out his tongue. 

Hyungwon took Minhyuk by the neck and rubbed his head. 

“You know if you like Jina. We can get her for you.” Shownu turn his cap to the back of his head. 

“Yeah. She’s really pretty. Not gonna lie.” Kihyun spoke his opinion. 

“That explained why Wonho had a crush on her.” Changkyun teased. 

“Hey hey hey. ‘Had’ a crush on her just because she was pretty and smart, but i won’t reach her standards.” Wonho spilled out why he liked her. 

“Well, I’ll see you guys here tomorrow.” Changkyun spoke as he and Wonho walked towards the left (they live three houses away from each other). 

“Don’t forget we’re getting Jina on the way to school for now on.” Hyungwon pointed at all of them. 

“Damn it. I gotta wake up earlier now.” Minhyuk said as him and Kihyun walked home together (live next door to each other). Their house is settled where the boys separates their ways. 

“Goodnight.” Jooheon and Shownu walked towards right together (lives across the street from each other. 

Hyungwon was left alone since none of his friends lived where he lived. He walked ahead still the same way they came from walking Jina home. He made a couple of turns and finally reached his destination. He opened his front door and locked it as he got in the house. He took off his shoes and walked up the stairs to his room. He closed the door and threw his backpack to the side. He took off his top which revealed his chest and abs. Took off his dress pants which he had his boxers under. He saw Jina’s phone on the ground. It had slipped out of his pockets when he was changing. He forgot to give it to her before they dropped her off. He jumped onto his bed and unlocked Jina’s phone. He took a picture and started tapping the screen. After he was done he charged her phone and left it on the desk next to him. He turned off the lights and went to sleep. 

*** 

Hyungwon woke up, did what guys usually do in the morning and headed out the door. He couldn’t wait for the others so he decided to walk to Jina first. As he got to her place she was already standing outside. He jogged to her and stood on the street as she stood on her porch. She smiled and came down the sidewalk. A stranger was riding his bike on the sidewalk. He didn’t see Jina and he was two feet away from hitting her. Hyungwon pulled her with all his strength and wrapped his arms around her. She laid on his chest in surprise