Forced

Syndrome

Her hands were in the air, closed eyes praying to god.

  "God, i beg you with all my heart. Do make my plan come true. Jungkook Seolhyun, me and Daehyun. Please from heaven above i pray, the only thing i want is Daehyun. He wasn't suppose to have a secret relationship with Seoulhyun. It's suppose to be me. Oh lord, make my plan work to have Seoulhyun paired up with Jungkook. In that way it'd be easy for me to be noticed by Daehyun. Today's the start of WGM reality show. Help a helpless girl out okay. Make things go easy on me. I beg you,my lord."

  Haru was desperate.

  "No," Jungkook hang onto the mpv's door. Haru and his manager tried pulling open his other arm to let go of the car. "I don't want to!" Jungkook had already made up his mind that he didn't want to join the dating programme. "But you got to go, i already told them you would!" Jungkook's manager had to yell at him as he was tired pulling the stubborn Jungkook for the half hour. "Would you stop complaining and just go?" said Haru with a grunt. "I didn't even agreed to it yet!" Jungkook struggled keeping his grip on the door. Creeeek.

 All three looked at each other. "I think the door's gonna fall off," whispered Haru. Jungkook lets go off the car's door. "Thankfully it didn't actually fall off," said Mr manager as he took a glance at the door. "Well then," Jungkook quickly jumped in the mpv and slammed the door close. "Jungkook!" both of the two outside shouted. "Open the door!" his manager banged  the windows. "I said i don't want to so don't make me," replied Jungkook from the inside.

  Haru let out a big sigh, "I prayed all morning to make this day easy. But i guess not." She flips her hair back out of frustration. "Jeon Jungkook what's wrong with you? Its just a show. You even get paid to do this. Come out this instant!" His manager was angry. "I said no so no!" "URGH." Mr manager pulled out his hair. He was darn mad. "Jungkook just get out will you. You're making us crazy!" Haru exploded.

  "It's not my fault!" His manager wanted to choke Jungkook when he said that. "Open up!" Haru banged the windows. "Manager Park?" Haru and Mr manager looked to the owner's voice. "We're already ready where's Jungkook? Is everything okay?" asked PD Na, the director of We Got Married. They both panicked. Haru immediantly looked up to the sky and whistled. "Good. Nothing to worry PD Na. We'll get him right away." PD Na nodded but he didn't left.

  Probably he was waiting for them to get Jungkook. "Haru," Manager Park turned to Haru. "Get him," his eyes were trembling and his smile was creepy. "Yes, urm. Jungkook? We're all set. You can come out now," Haru called Jungkook out with a soft tone. She didn't banged the windows this time, she knocked it gently. Jungkook gave no response. PD Na crossed his arms. Manager Park was giving body signs to Haru to quickly do something.  "Jungkook?" She called him again.

"I don't want to."

  "What did he say?" PD Na could'nt catch what Jungkook was saying. Haru panicked. "He urm he," manager Park tries to find words to cover up. "He said he wants to get out of the car." PD Na twitched his eyebrows. "I mean Jungkook meant that he's excited to go and film it." Jungkook then jumped out of the mpv. "I did not say that," he denies Haru. PD Na bit his lips. "Of course that's not it. You want to do this show really quick because you're so excited," Haru covered quickly. 

  "Jungkook?" PD Na calls him. Haru and manager Park too turned to look at him. "I said n-Aah Ow yes!" Jungkook answered PD Na. Haru smiled. She stepped on his foot just now. "Okay then,lets go," PD Na turned his body to leave. Manager Park followed behind him and gave several signs to Haru to make Jungkook walk. 

  "What was that for?" Jungkook cried. "Don't be a baby Jungkook. You've caused enough trouble today. Now get to it," she held her arm pointing the direction PD Na and manager Park went. "I don't want to, Haru." 

"And why?" Haru was annoyed.

"Its a dating reality show. I just-"

"Just what?"

"I don't like it."

"When I got a job as your stylist, no one asked me either i liked it or not. Same situation here."

"Do you like being my stylist?"

"No."

"You disappoint me,Haru."

"But that's not the point right now. Start walking Mr Jeon, before PD Na comes here again."

"Don't you get it Haru?"

"I know that you don't want to do it but you can't refuse it. Wait was my sentence right?"

"Haru please i don't want to date a girl on a show."

"You've not even met her."

"I don't care."

"She's beautiful,  she's hot, she has a perfect body,fine legs, and a sassy buttt."

"You look interested. Why don't you go date her."

"You'll love her,trust me."

"But i-" Jungkook stopped. The two were looking in each other's eyes. 'You're the one i like Haru'. "I wonder why you're so pumped up getting me in to this show."

"Me?" Haru laughed pretendingly. 'Because I don't want Seoulhyun to be with Daehyun. I want them to break up. By this WGM show, it might happen. So help me out Jungkook. Please make Seoulhyun like you. And why don't you date each other?' Those words were playing in her mind. But to cover up, "Because you're my friend. Of course I'd be happy to see you date someone. Now come on," Haru leads the way.

"A friend? Haru stop." Haru stopped as he said so. "You can't force me."

"Jeon Jungkook-" Haru let out a frustrated sigh. "Yah you can just act like you like her until all 6 episodes of your WGM is finished.  Would that hurt you? Is that really hard?"

"Why are you yelling to me?" Jungkook's expressions were priceless. He looked like a baby about to cry. He was apparently sulking.

"Jungkook no. Stop making that face." But Jungkook didn't stop. He was now looking down at his shoes; gloomy. 

"Haru!" manager Park yelled her name. Haru bitted her lips. "They're calling us. Jungkook please lets go. I might get fired for this you know," Haru said almost begging. "It's no fair. You guys are forcing me. Manager Park is forcing me. He's always doing things that he think is good for me. Well they're not and this is insane. How can i even act to like my WGM partner when i don't even want to be here? Haru do you know-"

  "Ice cream!" shouted Haru,cutting his long babble. Jungkook looked at Haru confused. "I'll get you ice cream after you film episode 1." She tries to lure him. "But i don't like chocolate," Jungkook responds to her offer. "Yah Jeon Jungkook do you think there's only chocolate ice cream in this world. There's vanilla,banana,orange,corn,grape,mint,lime-"

  She stops when Jungkook suddenly walks ahead of her. "I like strawberry," says Jungkook aloud. Haru smiled. Her 'ice cream' worked. "That's it, march. March till you get there."

  The first scene that's a must in WGM first episode is, the recording of Jungkook and Seoulhyun receiving the WGM invitation. Jungkook acted surprised and happy when he filmed that. Haru was at the back with the WGM crew,watching everything. Then the scene where they finally meet each other. This time Jungkook was really surprised to know that his partner is Seoulhyun from AoA and so was Seoulhyun. They then went to a cafe to have little talks and get-to-know-each-other.

  It was awkward. Of course it was awkward. Jungkook was forced to do this show and Seoulhyun had to do it so that her secret relationship with Daehyun wouldn't be exposed. But fortunately Haru was there. Behind of the scenes (before the real edited show airs), Haru cheer for them. It was embarrassing but it helped break the ice between the two WGM couple.  The couple laughed and seemed alright. It made Haru less worry. A while ago she thought her plan to take away Daehyun from Seoulhyun failed but guess not.

  Next was, moving to their house. After hours with Seoulhyun, Jungkook opened up and he seemed to have fun filming with her. She looked the same too. As usual, the scenes where they unpack their bags together, talk about what they brought. Chit chat and all that. Then one of the staffs gave out a mission card; Wedding day.

 Yes, it was time to take a marriage photograph. 

  "You look good," complimented Haru as she dries his hair. Jungkook smiled. "Cause you're buying me ice cream tonight." Haru looked at his reflection in the mirror and Jungkook looked her's. Both gazing up each other in the mirror by reflection. "You've done well baby. Of course I'll treat you ice cream. Every strawberry ice cream in the convenience store," she smiles ear to ear. "I don't get why you're so happy hmmm, but 'baby' feels great to hear," Jungkook giggled. 

  "I didn't complimented you though."

  Jungkook just smiles to her. After a few more touches, he was ready to meet his 'pretend' bride in the other room. "You better take care of her, okay?" Jungkook looks at Haru full of questions. "I'm just saying that cause you're marrying her in this show." 'Even though its a show, take really good care of her for real. Love her Jungkook. Make her feel the same way. Then I'll have a chance to be with Daehyun.'

 Haru pats his shoulders. "I'll take you out for ice cream tonight. Remember, do well okay?" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I can't believe I'm doing this because of your ice cream." 

">http://