Twist

Syndrome

"Here you go."

  She hands him his strawberryice cream. "I brought five of them," says Haru smiling as they walk down an alley. "So how is it? Good? Bad? Nice? Perfect?" She bombed Jungkook with questions. "Sweet," replied Jungkook as he enjoys his ie cream. Haru was happy to hear his answer. "I told you, you'd like it," Haru skips joyfully. "I love it," corrected Jungkook. Haru gasped. "Oh my, look who is talking right now." Jungkook smiles. "Tell me more." Haru was excited to hear from Jungkook.

  "Fresh. Pretty. Makes my throat go...." Jungkook was finding words to put. Haru waits for him. "Throat goes hmmm..." She waits for him. 'What does Seoulhyun does to his throat? Is he a ew. I'll just wait what he is going to say,' she whispered in her heart. "Active?" Haru's mouth was wide opened. 'Active as in on? Like on on? He was ? Oh my god!! This is going too fast. He likes her already oh my god!' Haru was clapping like a seal.

  Jungkook copies her. "Why are we clapping anyways?" he asks. Haru eye cornered him, "Oh silly, are you shy? You just said she made your throat go on. Fresh, pretty. Oh my god, what should i do with our kookie." Haru giggles. She was extremely ebullient. He smiles watching her. "Wow, i didn't knew how my ice cream would make you happy." Haru stops walking. "Eh? Ice cream? This?" She points to his ice cream bar in his hands. He nods. Haru's jaws dropped. "What? Weren't we talking about how my ice cream was?" Haru shook her head. "Then?" Jungkook walks ahead. Haru runs to catch up on him.

  "Seoulhyun. I was talking about Seoulhyun." Jungkook finishes his ice cream and threw the ice cream stick in the dustbin when he passed by it. "You didn't feel anything? A spark? A nervous feeling? A thump thump? Love at first sight?"Jungkook seemed to ignore her questions. "Jeon Jungkook~" She reached for his arm. "Lets not talk about other people when we're together." He was looking straight into her eyes. Jungkook was bewitched by just gazing her. He started leaning in. Zzut Zzut.  "Pom pom!" Haru picked up the call. Jungkook just lost his oppurtunity.

  "Really??" Haru was smiling. "I LOVE YOU TONS POM POM!" She hung up and started running. "Haru?" She turns to look at Jungkook, whom she forgot was with her. "Quick! They're still there!" Jungkook was dumbfounded. "Come on!" She runs to him and grabs him. 

There were a lot of people gathering around.

  "Haru let me breathe-" Jungkook looks to his left, then right, then back. Music was playing and Haru was missing. She drifted in the crowd. "Where on earth am i?" Suddenly some girls bumped him. Jungkook felt offended. "How could they just bump me? I'm an idol, they should at least turn and say sorry. What's this?" He looks around, try to get a better view. Majority of the crowd were girls. "Omo they look so good~" the girls were squeelling. Everyone was singing along to the song,playing live. Jungkook jumped to see what has gotten their attention. Six guys. "Aren't they-" "B.A.P, Jung Daehyun I LOVE YOU!" 

  Jungkook covers his ears and looks to the voice who just damaged his eardrums. "Haru?" She was too busy squeelling. Jungkook watches her fangirl over her idols. He didn't knew what to do. Scold her for being too noisy? Laugh at her girly actions? Join her fangirling? It was Jungkook's first time watching up close someone fangirling this hard. He sets his eyes on her. Even though his surrounding were noisy, his focus was only on Song Haru. Jungkook could only hear her voice. Singing, shouting for like ten times that she loves Daehyun and hear her fanchants to B.A.P's songs as they sang it. He then noticed Haru was standing on her tip-toes. He realised Haru was standing like that for the ast 20 minutes. 

  "Haru are your legs alright?" She couldn't hear him. Haru was in another world. "Haru, get on my back," Jungkook holds her shoulder. But Haru was too busy enjoying the show. Jungkook leaned in her ears, "Climb on my back," he whispered. His breath tickles her ears and that made her turn to him. "What?" Jungkook pats his shoulder. Haru shook her head and tells him that she's fine standing. "Oh look Daehyun down there!" Jungkook bluffed. "Where?!" She quickly jumps on him. 

  He balances himself as Haru aggressively climbs on his back. He wanted to regret his offer but Jungkook couldn't wear off his smile as Haru's arm wraps around his neck.