A bet

Syndrome

Snap snap.

  "Good work everyone, thank you." Jungkook bowed to all the staffs after the project was over. He smiled to them as the crew was clearing the set. Haru also was tidying up the fitting room. She plays her playlist songs as she got to it. Ting. It was the sound of her notification.Haru zips her make-up bag and held up her phone. Message from Pom Pom. She smiled. Pom Pom is Haru's best friend since childhood. And she too is as crazy as Haru. Pom Pom also is a stylist but she is a girl group stylist for the group Secret in TS Entertainment the same as B.A.P. Basically Haru gets her daily buzz feed about Daehyun from her. So she was excited to find out what news Pom Pom brings today.

"ALERT ALERT! HARU! THERE'S SOMETHING I NEED TO TELL YOU"

  Haru smiles. She replied her 'What?' 

"I DON'T THINK THIS IS RIGHT."

  Haru twitches her eyebrows. She was curious. 'What is it?'

"SHOULD I TELL YOU? OR SHOULD I NOT TELL YOU? HARU CHOOSE FOR ME."

  She sits on a chair near her. 'You're typing in capslock so its good news. Wait so did you talk about me to Daehyun?!'

"NO SILLY.URM SHOULD I REALLY TELL YOU?? OH WHAT SHOULD I DO?"

  'Well, tell me. You're making me nervous.' Haru bit her lips. She was anxious.

"OKAY HARU I'LL START. PREPARE YOURSELF."

  Haru's eyes focused on her phone screen. She could see the dots in the chatbox a meaning that Pom Pom is still typing. Haru waits for her best friend.

"HARU..."

  She gulps. Her heartbeat was racing. Haru really wanted to know.

"YOU KNOW..."

  'what what i know what?? Pom Pom what are you trying to say?' Haru whispered to herself still waiting for Pom Pom to finish her sentence.

"I don't think i should tell you."

  Haru grits her teeth and quickly typed and send, 'HOW COULD YOU- HEY POM POM,I WAITED FOR YOU HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! DO YOU WANT ME TO RIP YOUR HEAD? QUICKLY TELL ME RIGHT NOW"

"Yah i didn't know you'd be this curious."

  Haru threw her phone on the desk in front of her. "This little humph." She said to herself. Ting.

"Did you just threw the phone? I'm guessing you did."

  Haru takes her phone back. "Tell me now."

"Okay i'll start, sigh. I should tell you. Darn it, Haru. Dae-"

  Haru slids her phone in her pocket and stood from her chair. Jungkook was in the room. "You done?" Haru looks around and nods. "Come, i'll send you home." "But i could take the bus."

"But your my stylist."

"Do you offer a ride home to every stylist of yours?"

"No, not really."

"Then why me?"

"Just cause."

"Yea cause?"

"We live near."

"Your dorm no BTS's dorm is near my apartment?"

"No not our dorm. my house. I bought a house last year. And funny, we live near. Don't tell my fans. Its a secret."

"Okay."

"Okay? Which one? The part where i'm willing to take you home or my secret?"

  "Thanks for telling me," Haru smiles. "I won't be spending my money on taking the bus or the taxi. I could spend it on B.A.P's merchandise. They did a comeback. My honey Daehyun made a comeback." Haru's eyes were sparkling as she was talking about Daehyun.

  Haru opens the door and took a step forward to the mpv ready to go home. Jungkook let out a sigh. "This makes me sad for some reason." He talked to himself in a low voice. Haru explained to Mr manager who was in the mpv of Jungkook's idea before she settled in the mpv. Five seconds later, Jungkook entered and sat beside her. "Manager-nim, Haru-" "She told me already," his manager cutted him off. "That was fast," Jungkook looks at her. "I told him everyday. You'd give me a lift." Jungkook smirks, "Genius. Then we'd be going home together." He was happy. "Yeap and my money is saved. I should go to Daehyun's concert. Pour all my money on his new album. They're coming back this July." Haru was excited just by mentioning her bias's name. Jungkook then was upset. He glares at her.

  Daehyun making a comeback the same as Jungkook. It made him uncomfortable. Now he's hating the fact Daehyun made a comeback too."You know Haru, there's going to be no. That word is not right. There's always. yes this is right. There's always a voting that you I mean everyone. I didn't just say it was you. So what I was saying-"

"I voted for Jung Daehyun." Haru said innocently.

Jungkook turns his head slowly to her. "You did?"

"Yeap I even asked all my SNS friends to vote for him."

"So...so you didn't vo vo voh vote for me?" Jungkook stuttered he was surprised Haru didn't vote for him.

"No."

"You didn't try to vote for me not even one?"

"No. If i tried I can't. Everyone can only vote once. Don't you know the rules?"

"M! countdown?"

"Daehyun."

"Music Bank?"

"Daehyun."

"The show?"

"Daehyun."

"Inkigayo wait don't answer." Jungkook already knew it was Daehyun that she voted.

"Yes."

"How heartless you are."

"Its not a crime, Jungkook."

"Yes it is. You voted for Daehyun. All of it. where's me? Song Haru why didn't you voted for me? Not even one. You're a betrayer."

"So you want me to apologise? No. You can't force me."

  Jungkook folds his arms His back against his seat. "You will." Haru rolled her eyes. "I'll win for sure. All of it." Haru glares at Jungkook. "You should'nt be that confident kookie." The two both eye cornered each other. "And if i do?" Haru squint her eyes. "Then what do you want from me?" Haru asked. "We eat tteokbokki at a midnight stall and get drunk." Haru scoffed. "You want to see if i could handle liquor? Pfft, I can handle it alright. People cal me the girl of steel. No liquor can knock me down baby. Its my talent." She boasted. "How about you?"

  "If Daehyun won, which i pray to god he does, how about i see you wear red underwear the night after the announcement." Jungkook's eyes turned round big as plates. "Why???" Haru smirked. "You saw me in my this morning." "When? No i did not."

 "Yes you did."

"I did not change your request. I'm not going to do that."

"No fair. You saw me in my undies. Make it fair Jungkook."

"Undies oh my god. I didn't even had a chance to look what colour it was."

"YAH."

"No i mean-"

"After the announcement in Music Bank if my Dae wins, you come to my apartment. Ring my doorbell and you better make sure you wear red undies. If not." Haru sliced her neck with her finger a sign that he'd be dead if he did not do it.

Jungkook laughed. "I'm going to win. Thats for sure."

  The mpv stopped. They arrived at Haru's apartment. Haru thanked the manager and got off. "Song Haru,"Jungkook calls her before the car doors close. "Bet?" Haru gave him a cheeky smile. "Game on!" They both glare at each other. 'Look at him all confident. I'lll win this bet. You wait and see Jeon Jungkook. Red undies gonna hunt you. Muahahaha," Haru whispered to herself. With devilish smiles.

 

">http://