WGM

Syndrome

Clink.

 "Cheers," Jungkook sneers. Angrily Haru swallows down the liquor; soju. It was her 3rd cup. "Happy?" She gave Jungkook a hideous look. "People normally couldn't get through the 3rd round." Haru scoffs. "Didn't i tell you? They call me the girl of steel. This (soju) is nothing," she pours herself another cup and aggressively chokes it down.

  Her phone then rang. Haru ignored it. She was in frustration that Jungkook won against her hubby Daehyun. "Aren't you going to get that (call)?" asked Jungkook. "Don't you talk to me you greedy monster." Jungkook crosses his arms. "Me? I am not greedy. It was a fair competition. I got more votes than your bias. Sorry, the handsome and famous guy always wins," responded Jungkook.

  "Huh," Haru took the soju bottle and directly drank out of it. She finished it and roughly slams it on the table. "You bastard," Haru wated to cry. She takes another bottle. "Haru you can't," Jungkook tries to stop her but its already in . "Hey, Song Haru you'd get sick if you're drinking too much." Jungkook was worried.

  What made Haru annoyed at that moment was Jungkook and her phone which was ringing continuously. "Darn it, who's calling me at time like this??" She takes her phone in the pocket of her jacket. "Oi, who are you?" She said as soon as she took the call. "Pom Pom I'm not drunk. Don't worry. What's it with you calling me? Are you worried of me crying because Daehyun lost to Jungkook?" Haru looked at Jungkook when she mentioned that.

  "Message? No i didn't, I was busy the past 2 weeks-Read now? That's all? Okay,I'm hanging up. And no Pom Pom, I'm fine. I don't get drunk easily. You know me well bambi. No bambi i mean Pom Pom. I'm not drunk-" Haru was already sniffling. She was at the stage to get drunk after 4 cups and 2 bottles of liquor. Jungkook stared at her as he could see Haru's face turn red. Haru hung up her call with Pom Pom.

  She went to her chatbox message with Pom Pom where she left it unread. "Okay i should start,sigh. Darn it Haru. Daehyun, i saw him with Seoulhyun the other night. At first i thought they were just hanging out like friends but actually I've seen them recently together. That one night, i saw them holding hands. I think they're dating Haru. I didn't want to tell you about this but i just had to cause i know how much you love him. I guess he's now taken Haru. I think you should move on. Plus, i know that you like Daehyun more than a fan. That's why I'm telling you this. Haru, he's secretly dating Seoulhyun. Please don't kill me." Haru's heart fell.

  "Haru?" Jungkook calls her. "No...can't be," She said with a slow tone. Haru couldn't believe what Pom Pom wad saying. 'When? Why? Daehyun why Seoulhyun? Why...' She puts her phone back inside her pocket. She her lips. Then she sniffles. Her nose was suddenly runny. "Haru is everything all right?" 

  Haru didn't answer Jungkook. She pours herself soju. 'My bias. My Daehyun. Why,' She cried in the inside. Haru drinks it up. Again, she pours herself soju but Jungkook stopped her. He took away the soju bottle. "Your face is red. And its not a good sign." 

"Jungkook, i told you i can't get drunk. So calm down alright. Give it back."

"No."

"Do you want me to rip off that mask and expose your identity?"

"Song Haru you know you can't do that."

"Stupid mask," Haru lifted her anger of Daehyun to Jungkook.

  Jungkook was firm. Haru's lips were shaking. She then takes it out on the tteokbokki in front of her. She stuffs it in . Haru was crying. "Haru you really wanna drink this?" Haru didn't answer him but she cried harder, she was busy controlling her heart with the news of Daehyun dating. "I brought you here cause i thought it'd be fun to have a date i mean hangout with a friend at a midnight stall." Haru looks at him. She cried even harder. "Guess your really sad that i won instead of Daehyun,huh?" 

  Hearing Daehyun's name made Haru cry like a baby. "Haru stop, don't cry. People are looking. Haru, please-" She was whining,"Give me that bottle Huaaaaa." Before anything worsts happens Jungkook quickly pours her a cup of soju. Jungkook watches her drink. "You really sure you won't get drunk?" Haru shook her head, confidently.

After 20 minutes, 2 A.M.

  "Girl of steel, what crap." Jungkook lays Haru gently on her sofa. "You brat. Said you wouldn't get drunk. Now look at you," he said to the sleeping Haru. "Owh," he rubs his shoulders. "You're quite heavy." Jungkook scans her body. He opens her shoes and puts it down on the floor. He looks around and finds a blanket. Slowly, he covers Haru with the blanket. He kneels down to get a better view of Haru sleeping. "Just like a drama," smiles Jungkook. He recall a while ago;

  Jungkook giggles,  it then disappears when he remembered Haru whispering Daehyun's name all the way when he piggybacked Haru. He stops his flashback and watches Haru sleeping. "I should leave, it's already late," he whispers.  The minute he stood,Haru held onto his hand. Jungkook was a little surprised with her actions. Then her hand slides down,letting go of Jungkook's hand. He breathed. Felt like he froze when Haru touched his hand that he couldn't even inhale oxygen. Haru was still sleeping peacefully. "Goodnight," whispers Jungkook he then left.

It was another busy day. Jungkook had a show to be on, After School's Club.

  As Jungkook was busy on set, Haru was drinking orange juice in the changing room specialized for the After School's Club staffs. Jungkook's manager came in and asked about last night. Haru didn't say much, she barely remembered what happened that night. Then he changed the subject, "I'm getting Jungkook in a dating programme." Haru drinks her orange juice as she listens. "I want him to relax and have fun. Isn't this a good idea?" Haru nodded, "I guess. Is it We Got Married (WGM) reality show?" 

  The manager nodded. "Have you discussed with Jungkook?" "SHHHHHH." The manager cupped . "It's a secret. He'll now when he's in it." He then withdraws his hands. "So Haru can you help me?" Haru looked at him. "Find him a match. I trust you. You're now his friend so probably you know who's best for him." Haru laughed. "Nonsense, I can't -" Then Haru was reminded of Seoulhyun and Daehyun. 'The rumours aren't out yet. Nobody knows their relationship yet. It wouldn't hurt if i match Jungkook with Seoulhyun right?' She thought to herself.

  "Haru?" The manager called her and broke her silence. "Seoulhyun," she whispers it to his ears. "AoA Seoulhyun." The manager looked at her. "She's the one?" Haru nods with a smile. "They should date each other." Haru was wondering how it'd be great to set Jungkook up with Seoulhyun. She thought with this Daehyun and Seoulhyun would break up and that means, she'd still have hope with Daehyun. She was happy to mention Seoulhyun out as an option for Jungkook's wgm partner. "You serious?"

  "They'll be called the shexy duo," she convinced his manager. His manager smiled as he had a great idea. "I'll tell the reality show about this. Then we inform him together that he's going to join the show." The manager was excited. "Oh this will be fun," he hopped leaving the room. "Oh and Haru, you know it's a secret about his partner. He'll have to find out during the show. Okay?" Haru nods. "Okie dokie." 

After Jungkook's schedule was done for today, as promised it was time to tell him about WGM. 

  "Jungkook," his manager called him in the back seat. Haru looked out at the window ,pretending like she doesn't know anything. "I've set you up on a reality show for you to relax." 

  "Oh okay when?" His manager giggled. "Its a secret." Jungkook rolled his eyes. He looks at Haru beside him. "You guys are acting weird. What's the reality show anyway?" "WGM"

"What?" Jungkook was surprised. "Why?"

"I want you to relax. I said so just now."

"With who?" His manager didn't answer him.

  The mpv stopped. Haru wanted to get off the mpv but Jungkook then asked her, "Haru who's my partner in WGM?" Somehow Haru panicked. "Urm, you know i can't tell you." Haru holds the door's handle ready to jump out. "So you guys planned this? And you guys know who's my partner?" Jungkook seemed angry.

  "No, i planned it.,"admitted his manager. "But i don't need a show for me to date," Jungkook protested. "You should because your getting old. The dating contract has finished a long time ago this is the time for you to-"

"Haru," suddenly Jungkook calls her. Haru gulped. "Don't you have anything to say to this?" Jungkook was hoping she'd not let his manager make him be in this reality dating show.

"Well I urm, it's good for you?"

"What?"

"I mean, you should get a girl. Have those lovey dovey relationship. You deserve it. You worked hard."

"Is that it?" Jungkook was upset.

"You'll be happy to know your partner. She's hot. I swear," Haru tries to make him smile.

"Get out."

  Jungkook looked away. Haru hesitated as she got out of the mpv. His manager who was listening didn't know what to say. "Bye guys, see you tomorrow," cheerfully Haru said to break the awkwardness. "Jungkook?" Haru calls him usually he'd wave his hand to bid her goodbye but he didn't. Jungkook looks at her. "I'm already happy," said Jungkook pointing every words to Haru. The mpv then left. Haru watches it leave until it disappears from her sight. "Why do i feel...bad?" 

  Haru replays the way Jungkook said it to her, 'I'm already happy.' She paused for three seconds. "No way. Why do i feel something in here," she puts her hand to her heart. She laughed. "He wouldn't like me. No why should he?" Her memories then recalls the night when she was drunk. Haru remembers now clearly what happened; Jungkook piggybacked her when she was unconcious. "That's not it. Anyways," Haru denies that Jungkook might have feelings for her. "Seoulhyun and Jungkook. Daehyun and me. That's the plan. I'm doing the right thing." Haru walks up to her apartment.