D-1

Syndrome

"I am looking forward on our next date."

   Haru's face turned pink. No red. She could not help but to smile from ear to ear. "Haru?" Daehyun calls her. He noticed Haru gazing on him for quite a long time. But shy Haru had her tounge-tied. She kept smiling at him;the love of her life. Daehyun held his hands, cupping Haru's cheek. 'He's going to kiss me? Oh My God, Jung Daehyun why so sweeeeeeeeeeeet???' . Haru was dead ready. She was born ready. She shaped her lips;duck shape. When it was 2 centimeters away, Haru closed her eyes to make it more romantic when her lips meet Daehyun's lips. But- "Song Haru!". 

DING DONG DING DONG

  "Haru do you hear that?" Daehyun backens. "No don't just stop there. You should not stop Jung Daehyun. Don't make it a drama ." Daehyun tilted his head. He didn't understand. DING DONG DING DONG. Haru looks around. She now hears it. It was annoying as it was continuous. "Well don't just stand there. Kiss me," she was gritting her teeth. Haru somehow knew it was reaching its end. Her dream was going to end. Not wanting to lose the opportunity Haru yelled out of frustration. "Daehyun kiss me!" "Should i?" "Yes!' Daehyun leans in...

  "SONG HARUUU!".

Haru open her eyes.

  Making her come back in reality. "Aish, so close. We were so close," she mumbled. "What freak came early in the morning and dared to wake me up. I dont care urgh. Now where was i?," grunts Haru. She tried to sleep again. Summoning Daehyun back into her dreams.

  But the door bell kept ringing and it seemed like it'd go on forever. Haru got up. She was awake. Fully awake and pissed. "Who are you to come to my house? Do you even know what time it is? You're messing with the wrong house. Do you hear me?-" Haru kept yelling as she stomps to get the door. She unlocks the lock slot of the door. "Oh you're going to get in big trouble whoever you are. You just ruined my dream kissing my one and only-" 

  "Hi Haru," greeted Jungkook with a smile. Haru was surprised. "What are you-" "Why don't you wear some proper clothes first before i answer all your questions." Haru looks down at herself. She was wearing a singlet and she was in her 'sleeping' undies. Haru panicked and slammed the door. She bitted her lips out of embarressment. "Stupid." Haru hits her head. "Its okay i sleep nake-ed  all the time," said Jungkook through the door as if he knew Haru was abashed him looking at her in her undies. Haru took a deep breath, she then opens the door slightly just enogh for her to peek. "I'll be back in a minute."

  Jungkook smiles. "Oh Alrigh-" Before he could even end his sentence, Haru slammed the door close again. Jungkook chuckles. "Jeon Jungkook, whats with the morning exercize(laughing) ?" His manager just came after parking the MPV in the parking lot. "Nothing," Jungkook looked at his shoes covering his smiles. Haru showered for 20 seconds. Wore her clothes for 30 seconds. And prettied herself with lipbalm for 10 seconds. "I'm done!" She smiles as she greets Jungkook and his manager inside her apartment.

  "Should i start?" Haru looked at Jungkook. She was confused. "I don't remember all of it. Well first, I'm Jeon Jungkook and I'm your idol incharge. Second, yes it's 8.00 a.m in the morning." Haru bit her lips listening to Jungkook's answers. "I'm sure i'm not messing with the wrong house. Am I?" He looked at his manager who was shaking his head than looked at you. "No, you were right." "I heard you very clearly the minute you woke up and started yelling." His manager looked at you with crossed arms. "Am I in big trouble Haru?" Haru awkwardly smiles. "No," she replied. "Are you angry Haru?" 

   "No not at all." 'Yea hell yea I am angry.' "How did you guys-" "Jungkook wanted to come here." Haru looked at Jungkook.

"You did?"

"I was wondering if you'd need someone to cheer for you on your first day to work so here i am. Fighting(cheer)."

"Oh gosh urm...thank you. I'm very flattered."

"Since we're the same age i thought it was alright to come here."

"Yea. It really is alright. Really." Haru wanted to burn him out of the house.

"So you ready?"

"Yup."

"I thought it was a lie for you to be ready in a minute."

"I'm actually a person who sticks by my words."

"Good."

  "Right, you two in the MPV please. Chop chop," said Jungkook's manager not wanting to waste time. He left first. Followed by Jungkook then Haru. "Haru," calls Jungkook stopping in front of the door without a warning. Haru bumped behind his back. "Yes?" "Sorry for interrupting your dream kissing with-" "Okay i get it. Lets just go." Haru pushes Jungkook out. "But i don't think you said whom you were kissing with in the dream. Haru what-" Haru quickly rushed down before Jungkook finished his sentence.

First day working with Jeon Jungkook.

  "Haru come here," called Jungkook's manager. "See this. We have four themes in this mv. Overall, sentimental. Since its your first time, I've easen it out for you." The manager snapped his fingers. Some crews pushed in a few racks of clothing. "Wow." Haru was astonished. "Pick four out of these. Mix and match them. If done, get my approval. Got it?" Haru nodded then he left to get Jungkook. "Oh i wish i was doing this for Daehyun. Well lets just imagine that," says Haru as she professionally picks out suitable outfits for Jungkook to wear in his new solo Mv release. 

  After 30 minutes sorting out everything from head to toe and also gotten the manager's approval Haru calls Jungkook to get ready. Haru led Jungkook into the fitting room. "Here try this-" 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Changing," said Jungkook innocently half way stripping his clothes off.

"INFRONT OF ME?"

"Yes."

"Oh god. You sound like its nothing wrong."

"Well, I don't think its a problem."

  Haru was literally closing her eyes. Not enough with that, she had her hands covered on her face. "So aren't you going to hand my clothes?" Haru lowered her gaze. She didn't know how shy she looked that she was even gulping. Haru hands the first outfit for the first slot of the mv. Jungkook quickly gets dressed. "You know, out of all my stylists you're the first one to actually feel embarressed watching a guy undress himself. I'm done."

  Haru bravely takes a look at Jungkook. "They must be per-verts," she described his past stylists. Jungkook giggles. "They are stylists," says Jungkook. Haru approaches Jungkook and sits him in front of a mirror to do his hair and make up. Haru gently dabs compact powder on Jungkook's face. "Can you do it slowly?" requested Jungkook. Haru didn't talk much and just followed with his request. Without Haru noticing, Jungkook stared at her for quite a long time. Secretly, stealing glances at her. "Haru," Jungkook calls her. Haru didn't flinch. It was so soundless that even a fly couldn't catch what he was saying. Jungkook got his courage and called her again, "Song Haru." 

  Their eyes meet. Jungkook's heartbeat was thumping fast. "What?" Jungkook gulped. Haru then pinched his nose. "What? What? Tell me, quickly will you?" Jungkook pushes her hands off his nose. "Don't touch me!" Haru was surprised with Jungkook's high voice. Seeing Haru flusterated he knew it was a mistake to do that but he was in a state of panick. A feeling that he himself couldn't describe. "Sorry I didn't-" "Touch?" Haru pulled his hair. "Ouch." 

"But its my job to touch you."

"I know. Just now i-" Haru pull his right ear. "Ow Haru what are you-"

"I hate people who raise their voice without any reason."

"But i apologized-Haru don't-" Haru pinched his hips. Jungkook then started laughing.

"So thats your ticklish part," she smiled.

"Well isn't it obvious Haruhaha-" Haru kept on poking his hips.

"I never knew this would be so much fun." Haru was happy for some reason.

"Haru stopahahaha- you're kililihaha me!"

"But its fun."

  Jungkook jump out of his chair and tried to escape but Haru was like magnet. Her fingers couldn't stop making Jungkook suffer. "Song Haru stop! Pleahaha-" Jungkook was literally rolling on the floor. "Yah Jeon Jungkook get up!" Haru stoped playing around when she realised the outfit Jungkook is wearing could be ruined. "Oh kay oh kay." He was out of breath. 

"Is everything-" 

  "Good!" Haru shouted as soon as the manager came in the room. "Jungkook why are you on the floor?" Haru glances at Jungkook who was slowly getting up on his feet. "She-" "Exercise." Haru looked at Jungkook. Jungkook looked at Haru. Haru then turned to the manager. "Jungkook was exercising. Weren't you, kookie?" He was dumbfounded but he just nodded. "Whatever it is, Jungkook the set is ready. Come on out." The manager closes the door.

  Haru lets out a big sigh. "Your manager sure scares me somehow." She approaches Jungkook. "You're messy." Haru fixes Jungkook's collar. "You know out of all my stylists you're the first to tickle me in other words watch me die out of laughter without any mercy." Haru sneered to Jungkook's sayings. "But your stylists are s. I can't be compared to them." "As i said, they are stylists."

  She checks Jungkook's hair before she sends him off to film. "I'm a stylist too but i'm not a like they are. Done." Haru smiled at Jungkook. "You'll get used to it. Me changing in front of you." Jungkook smirks. "And how's that going to happen?" Haru opens the door for him. "Cause you're my girl." Jungkook left Haru with cliche words. 'you're my girl' . Haru cringed. "What was that about. Brrr, creepy." She rolls her eyes.