Hired

Syndrome

It was Sunday morning.

  "You're not finished choosing yet?" Jungkook's manager sits in front of him. Jungkook remained silent. He was so focused on the new submitted papers. "Don't tell me there's not a single person here, that you're not interested in. Kookie, its the 4th pile. Don't make me go and take the 7th." Jungkook flips the papers. "I don't get it. Why are you being so picky? Since when? Did you get dumped?" Jungkook glares at his manager. Then back to the papers.

  "Its not like the one you're choosing is going to be your future wife. Kookie i don't understand why-" "Her." Jungkook was smiling. He passes the paper that he chose to his manager. "You finally chose one? Wow I'm so-No." His manager puts the paper down on the table.

  "Why?" 

"I'm sure I've hid her submission papers how can it be here?"

"Why?"

"I said no so no."

"Tell me why. Do you really want to go over all of this again?"

"Yes."

"Oh c'mon tell me why i shouldn't choose her?"

"I heard rumors. She's hype."

"Cool."

"Not cool. She's too childish. Did you read her biography something there?"

"That's cute."

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Just because she's hype and childish, she can't be my stylist?" His manager nodded. "And that's why i want her to be my stylist." He smirked.

"Are you sure? Can you handle her?"

"What's her name again?"

  "Song Haru." 

  Haru entered the room. It was non ordinary room. It was the Boss room. She has never been called here. The only persons who are allowed is the people who come and receive good news about their submission accepted. Maybe there were also some staffs coming in and out, dealing something with the boss. Anyways, it was Haru's turn. Her heart was beating. She was nervous. 

  "I have something to tell you." Haru was anxious. So this is how he tells the good news. "You've been accepted-" "YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!" Haru danced. "Song Haru." She stops. "Sorry I'm just so happy to know-" "At Big Hit Entertainment."

"What??" Her eyes went big. "I think you're mistaken."

"I don't think so."

"Isn't it suppose to start with a 'T' then a 'S'? So it'll be TS Ent?"

"No. I'm very sure i read this right. 'Big Hit Entertainment."

"Boss, why??"

"I'm actually more surprised they want you."

"Who? Who dared to accept me?"

"BTS Jeon Jungkook."

"Oh my just hearing his name," she pats her chest. "Its suppose to be B.A.P Jung Daehyun." Haru whimps.

"Now, don't be sad. You should be happy that finally after all these years someone finally wants your talents be done on their heads."

"You're disgracing me. Change it."

"I can't simply change it Haru. To where do you want me to change it? Daehyun? No."

"Why can't i?"

"Because you're his fangirl."

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Everyone knows you like him. And i won't let your submission papers enter his agency because you're dangerous. You might not be doing work but instead flirting with him."

"No i won't... maybe a little. But-"

"No but's'. They should be calling you after this so get prepared. And have fun. Work is-"

"Work is not stress. I know its the motto of our company but how can i not be stressed out if I'm not working with Jung Daehyun???"

"You'll get over him, my dear. In fact,  you and Jungkook are the same age. Be friends with him. Isn't that good news? I'm sure it is, right?" He walks to his door.

"But Boss, i got this job because i wanted to be Daehyun's stylist. It was my dream since i was twelve," Haru whines.

"You can't choose to whom you want to work with Haru. They choose you.That's a law." He opens his door.

"Boss i beg you-"

"And i beg you to accept it. Please, leave now."

"Boss-"

"Song Haru."

  Haru walks to the door passing her boss with shaped like a duck. Sulking. She then receives a message from Big Hit Ent, to come over. She slids back her phone in her pocket. "Well, i do need to make an income." She sighs. "Lets just imagine that I'm working with Daehyun," she smiles and skips outside the building.

  Jungkook waited for her at the cafeteria. Meanwhile,

"Mister, you gotta let me in. I'm  not a trasspasser."

  The security guard didn't believe her. "I've seen a lot of girls like you come here. I won't be dumb to let you in." He was strict. "No, I'm really not those kinda girls. I'm here for work."

"Haven't seen you before."

"It's because I'm new."

"Same old prank. I won't fall for that. So hit the road, missy."

"I'm telling you the truth. Can't you see the pure sincerity truth within my eyes?" Haru made her eyes big.

"Unfortunately, no."

"That's it I'm doing it my way."

  Haru barges in but the security guard quickly holds her. They both were strangling. "Let me go I'm innocent. I come in peace!" Haru said as she tries to get his hands off her. "You can't get in without any evidence." "Evidence?" Haru stops pushing him. She just realized the letter from Big Hit Ent she received. Haru checks it in her messenger bag. "It's got to be here somewhere."

  Phone, make-up, note book, comb, purse, potato crisp incase hungry and..."Oh no." The security guard had his hands crossed. "Wait I'm sure i putted it in here somewhere." Haru searches in her bag again. But it wasn't there. "So?" Haru smiles. "Just give me a second woah-" The security guard drags her to the front road. 

  Before anything worse could happen, "Stop." Jungkook suddenly appeared. Haru's eyes were on him. It was as if timed stopped. Jungkook seemed to walk in slow motion, approaching her. Like in the comic books, there were flowers around Jungkook as he walks near, near and near. 'Long legs, fine body, fare skin, shiny hair but....it's not Daehyun.' 

  "See, i told you so," Haru smirks to the security guard. "Jungkook do you know her?" Jungkook smiles at him. "She's my new stylist. After this,you'll be seeing her a lot. So, i hope you don't drag her away like today." It wasn't something to be 'blush-ed' about but his words 'Don't drag her away like today' was cool. Haru had to admit, Jungkook looked stunning but not too stunning like Daehyun.

  "Come, we have a lot to discuss." Jungkook leads the way. Haru follows behind him. Jungkook brought Haru to a meeting room. "Well, i think we should talk here rather than the cafeteria. Here's more quieter." Jungkook sits after Haru was sitted. 

  "I'm Jeon Jungkook," said Jungkook as he held his hand in the air. "Song Haru," she grabs his hand. And the two were shaking. Haru let go first. She puts her hand down the table. Awkward. 

  Then there was a three second silent.

.

.

.

"So-"

  Jungkook and Haru talked at the same time. Now, the girl is suppose to blush but its different here; Jungkook was blushing and gulping. They both smile to each other. "Thank you for choosing me, although it wasn't what i dreamt of." Haru finished her last sentence by whispering. "Pardon me?"

  Haru smiles and shook her head, "Nothing." "Well, lets get comfortable around each other. We are born in the same year right?" Haru nodded. "Then I'll call you by your name, Haru." Haru nodded. "The terms and condition  of being my stylist is that you'd have to accompany me in anywhere i go."

  Haru smiles. 'That means, if we got to any program show and there's B.A.P, oh my god, JACKPOT! When there's B.A.P, there's Daehyun. I'm liking this rule.' Jungkook noticed Haru suddenly being bright. "I don't think there's anymore." Haru's smiles were bigger than ever. One rule is surely enough. "Song Haru?"

  "Yes?" "What are you thinking about?"

"Daehyun." It just came straight out of but Haru wasn't ashamed or regretting saying it.

"Daehyun? B.A.P Jung Daehyun? What's that have to do with right now?"

"I can't take it anymore. I have to tell you." Jungkook was dumbfounded. "No, i got to tell you oh my. I need to calm down first."  Haru inhales and exhales air before she runs out of oxygen.

"Are you okay-"

"You're an idol."

"Yes. Yes,I am."

"And Daehyun's an idol."

"Yes. Yes, he is."

"A second ago i thought my life was doomed. I thought my dream to be Daehyun's stylist were dust. But now i see hope."

"Hope?" Jungkook was worried watching Haru explain.

"Not as his stylist but at least wherever you go, if Daehyun's there i could steal glances at him. Oh my!" Haru cups her face.

"Let me guess, you're a fan of him?" Haru nods. "So that explains why you weren't that pumped meeting me."

"No, I am pumped." Jungkook smiled. "Just right now." His smile vanishes. 

"Well, congratulations. It seemed you achieved your dream."

"No the exact dream was to be his stylist but you took me in so..."

"Are you saying that I'm your dream crusher?"

"No.Although i somehow feel like it now that you've mentioned it."

  Jungkook then laughed. "Wow, i didn't knew it amused you." Haru joined, faking her laugh awkwardly. "Song Haru, you know why i chose you among 100 submissions given to me to be my stylist?" Haru shook her head. "Well i don't know. Even my boss wonders why." "Because you're interesting."