You Care For Me

Syndrome

"Thanks."

  Haru places both her hands in her pocket. "You know you owe me an apolgy." She looks at Jungkook,curious. Jungkook smirks and stops walking. He inhales the 2AM night air. " I can't believe she forgot what she's done to me. Amazing." Haru runs her eyes everywhere to find her faults. "You really don't know?" Haru bits her lips, still wondering what she has done to Jungkook. He gave her hints by patting his back.

  "That's it, you're walking home alone. I'm not going to accompany you. Bye," he sulks and walks ahead. Haru didn't move from her place still finding the answer. She looks to the empty road searching for her fault. Jungkook was already far from her. Haru knew he was far,but she wouldn't move from her spot even if she gave up answering. She was scared to walk alone. It was dark ,no one's around. Jungkook already walked ahead of her about 60seconds ago. She still wonders what she has done to owe Jungkook an apology and when she has the answer, she'd shout his name. Probably Jungkook will come running back. That's what Haru thinks.

  Twenty seconds has passed. An owl was tooting. Haru panicked. She didn't knew what to do. Run? She couldn't even feel her legs. Haru scatters her eyes everywhere to find Jungkook. No one. Darkness. No sound of cars nor human. 2.30 AM of course everyone's in bed. Her heartbeat was thumping hard. Cold sweat running down. 

  "You'll be alright right?" A girl's voice was heard. Hearing that voice, Haru's legs automatically brought her running up behind a tree. She was breathing heavily. 'Don't tell me that was a ghost. Oh God please. No. Please.' She peeks behind the tree. Two shadows were lingering on the road. Haru gulps. "It's just a show. I'll be fine," replied the partner giggling

  Medium low voice. That giggle. Haru's fright was gone the minute she heard the second voice. She hides herself carefully behind the tree, eye's squinting to catch where that familiar voice came from. Three seconds later as the shadow on the street minimizes, two person holding hands appeared. "I'm so glad you understand. I'm so-" the girl stops as her lips were slammed by her partner's. Haru's heart sanked. Her eyes gets teary.  "It can't be..." Haru then finds herself in Jungkook's arms. "Daehyun-" "Shush now. They'll hear us," whispers Jungkook.

  After the coast was clear, Jungkook let go of Haru. She didn't flinch. It was as if she was dead. Jungkook wanted to say something but he was afraid. His gaze was on Haru. He waits for her instead. Three second silence.

.

.

.

  "You know what's funny?" Jungkook couldn't bear watching Haru crying quietly in front of him. He starts laughing to himself. "You know, I actually fell for her," continues Jungkook. His words got Haru's attention. Jungkook smiles thinking he made her somehow happy about him liking Seoulhyun. "Are you worried about them (Daehyun and Seoulhyun)?" Haru stayed silent. "Don't worry. Since I kinda like her I'll make her mine." Haru's tears rolls down her cheeks as she looks at Jungkook all happy saying those things that he never meant. 

  For a second, she just realized how stupid her plan was. Breaking Daehyun and Seoulhyun through Jungkook. It was a cruel thing to do. "I'll make her like me too." Haru felt like slapping Jungkook. Her tears couldn't stop falling out. She felt so bad for Jungkook. That she was so speechless. "So stop..." Jungkook places his palm on Haru's cheek, "crying." His eyes were deep as the ocean as he gazed in Haru's teary eyes. 

  "Don't do the show with her." Finally, Haru opens . Jungkook gave her a smile. "No i don't want to." Haru pushes his hand down. "I said don't do it. So don't." He shook his head. It made Haru more confused and worst, she felt crushed. "Are you mad at me? Okay,I admit it's my fault that you're in this wgm show. I regret it. I regret forcing you. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. And I know you don't mean everything you just said to me. And-"

  He places his finger on her lips. "What if I told you I actually really did fall for her?" Haru was surprised. But it wasn't a happy surprise feeling. She was upset surprised. If Jungkook had fallen for Seoulhyun. Then..."No," it slipped through her lips. Jungkook places his hands in his pockets. "You're lying aren't you. You can't possibly like a girl in just a few hours." Haru could not and would not want to believe in him. 

  "I thought the plan was for me to like her. Did I get it wrong?" Jungkook asks her. Haru didn't know what to say. All she could think of was, Jungkook should not be in love with Seoulhyun. Even if it was her actual plan. Now, its different. Just now Haru watched how Daehyun and Seoulhyun were so unbreakable. She knew exactly that she wouldn't even succeed in her plan. It's even complicated that now Jungkook is saying that he likes Seoulhyun. Haru messed up. 

  "You messed up." Haru fixes her eyes back on Jungkook. "If you were going to give up so early why didn't you tell me?" As Jungkook said that, Haru confirmed that Jungkook really fell for Seoulhyun.

"You really like her don't you?" Haru pauses. "You know what's funny? For some reason hearing you say these things hurts me. I don't know why but...it hurts so badly."

"Fix it (heart)."

"I will. I'll try to fix everything out. So, tomorrow don't go to film the show. I'll tell the manager everything."

"You still don't get it do you?"

"I understand you've accidentally fallen for her. So stop worrying. I'll fix it okay. I'll work it out. You're going to forget her for good. I'll heal your heart." Haru's voice suddenly cracked. She was literally crying.

"I don't need the healing."

"Say that one more time and you're dead."

"I really don't."

"Are you serious right now?! You shouldn't like that girl. She has a boyfriend. She's taken. Didn't you see how lovey dovey they were? Are you blind? Or are you so deeply into her?" Jungkook just stares at Haru. "Don't even dream of it. I won't let that happen. It's my fault that you're feeling like this. let me fix it. Let me fix everything out."

"It is your fault. But i wasn't talking about mines. I'm talking about yours."

  Confused. "Fix your heart Haru. Could you do that for me?" Haru was dumb founded. "I guess your heart is slowly realizing whom to ache for."  Jungkook smiles. "That's enough drama right? I'm tired." Jungkook does some stretches. "Jeon Jungkook you-" He makes an innocent look. "Sorry that I made you cry harder. I should've just brought you home after you were heartbroken watching Daehyun and Seoulhyun together. But I guess I wanted to know what you feel about me if I suddenly liked her."  

  Haru looked away. "You do have me in there (heart) don't you?" Haru sits right down on the street. "I'm sad watching my bias with his girlfriend and you...How could you?" Jungkook sits down beside her. "Its better if you're crying for me then for other guys." Haru turns to look at Jungkook beside her. He also turns to her. "Are you still confused?" He asks her. "Did I really cry for you?" 

"Would you let me be with Seoulhyun?"

"No."

"Your reason?"

"Because you don't love her."

"Saids who?"

"I can read your eyes Jeon Jungkook."

"And I could read yours-"

   Jungkook leans over and kisses Haru. He pauses to breathe. "Before you change your mind," he whispers. Jungkook leans in again kissing her passionately.