The First

It's A Guy Thing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Log in 9

"Let's hold hands until the end of time."

*****

He would be lying he declared he wasn't nervous at all because , he is. And he swore he could feel his palms sweating as he waited for the man he liked to arrive in their meet up place which was the food court of course. He rested his chin against the palm of his hands as he typed up a new social media update.

 

+ @kookieseagull || currently waiting for my ball of sunshine to arrive. :* @taeisbae where are yooou???

 

Yes. He did just posted a social media update. Despite the smooth tweet he published for the public to see, in reality he was a wreck. Is this the feeling of going on a date with someone you liked for quite some time? Can you even call this a date or some sort? He scrolled down through his notifications as he was being flooded by mentions, favorites, and retweets by his fans.

He felt a smile tugging on to his lips as he reads the mentions, quotes, and replies from many. It did boost up his confidence a little bit. This is what he needed. A little push or some sort.

 

+ @ACupOfTae || @kookieseagull oMGGG! I LOVE YOU!

+ @ChimsChin || @kookieseagull you two are so cute!!

+ @ImmaLoser || @kookieseagull Hi! let me remind you that you are always loved! ♥ we love you so much!!

+ @KookiesAndChim || @kookieseagull oh rlly ;))

+ @JiminsWaifu || @kookieseagull please take care of @taeisbae ♥ i can't believe you two are going on a date! taekook oml 

+ @SeokjinsPrince || @kookieseagull and @taeisbae please have a splendid date!

+ @FluffyJoonieToons || @kookieseagull keep us updated babe <3 ilysfm <3 take care of @taeisbae

+ @marsugamallow || @kookieseagull yaas! who's the the top and bottom ;))) 

 

And so on...

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter