Glimpse

It's A Guy Thing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Log in 4

"I saw him in real life."

*****

Walking down the streets during Saturday with loads of people isn't something Taehyung would usually do. Well, he likes the idea of going out but he doesn't feel like going somewhere if the whole place is packed with people. But there's this large force that tells him to just get up on his feet and go through the newly opened cafe, and that's what he did.

A whistle escaped those lips once he saw the sight of the cafe being packed. But it seems like a place where they sell good stuffs, so why not. Taehyung gave an involuntary shrug as he entered the cafe. His face turned pale when he saw the line. Maybe I should look for a spot first.

He roamed his eyes around looking for a spot. But it seems like each spot is taken. A frustrated sigh escaped his lips. Why can't I get a decent day? Taehyung groaned as he walked around the place in attempt to look for a vacant spot. Luckily, he did find one.

Legs were quickly rushed towards the vacant table. And it seems like the guy was alone as well. Taehyung tilted his head to the side in attempt to get a better view of the person but it seems like he can't. 

A cough escaped those lips as he slowly seated his bum, "Excuse me, but you don't mind sharing a table right? Unless," he paused for a second. "You actually have someone around?"

And in an instant the face he was trying to take a good look at did look at him. Eye to eye. And once those orbs stared straight into his, the man could feel his world stopping. Taehyung couldn't believe it. It was Jeon Jungkook. Freaking Jeon Jungkook. His idol. The internet sensation. The famous YouTuber. 

"W-Well... I... I..." Taehyung stumbled on his words, causing a smile to crept on the other male's lips.

"It's okay," The male replied, wrinkles forming on the corner of his eyes as he flashed him a bright smile. "I don't have anyone around actually."

"I-If you say so that is..." He stuttered as he shifted from time to time on his seat. Well. there was no way he can comfortably stay still. Jungkook was still looking at him. Those eyes were as if piercing through his body. Taehyung could feel warmth creeping on to his cheeks.

"I-Is there something on my face?" He queried, his finger brushing on his nose from time to time.

Jungkook on the other hand can't help but chuckle. So, this was the type of guy he had been chatting with for awhile, huh? He's adorable. That's what his mind can only comprehend. 

After some time, when he heard the question coming out from Taehyung's mouth, he snapped out from his thoughts, a sheepish grin forming on his lips. "No... You look fine." Those words came out naturally.

Taehyung blushed with this remark, and he swore he could feel the blu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter