His Reaction

It's A Guy Thing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Log in 13

"The truth is spilled. Now, what shall you do?"

*****

It's right before him. It wasn't a dream. It wasn't a lie. It was real. Right there, on the screen there it was; yaboyjiyong. The username that he knows oh so well. And there where a few contacts that were listed, but right in the favorites was his username; taeisbae. It's crazy. It's real. The two were the same. Jungkook and Jiyong were the same person.

He quickly took a glance at the male in front of him who had his eyes darted somewhere else, he took this opportunity to look at their chat. Everything was there. And he could clearly see his latest messages before the male went offline.

 

+ taeisbae [[ JIYONG???

+ taeisbae [[ DID YOU JUST GO OFFLINE

 

But his brows furrowed when he noticed a message that was missing. He sent another one, he swore. Wait -- he needs to focus on the current stuff that's happening right now. The truth is spilled. What should he do? Should he confront the guy? Should he feel betrayed? Should he feel happy that they were the same? But Jungkook shows a different personality. He's like a completely different person compared to Jiyong.

As his emotions were mixed, he decided to exit the chatting app and clear it from the recent open phone apps. He brought up the phone right at his ear pretending he is actually calling someone, and after a few second, he gave a sigh. "My mom isn't answering," He handed the phone back to the male. "Thank you though."

"Oh," Jungkook slightly jumped from his seat. At the same time he was relieved that the male didn't bother to go through his apps. As much as he hated to admit it, he wanted Taehyung to open the chatting app and to figure all this out. But it seems like Taehyung just called his mom, some luck huh? He took his phone from the other's grasp, putting it back in his pocket. "You're welcome."

 "So..." The other trailed off, not clearly sure on what to do next. Well, he had a bunch of ideas but he just had to see that. And literally, every idea he had on his head went back to the very back of his head. "Um... Now, what?" Alright, he sounded stupid. He was the one who planned this and he clearly doesn't know what to do next. Clap, clap.

"I don't know..." Jungkook gave a shrug. 

He pondered for a moment as he thinks of the places they could go to when a place popped in right in his mind. "Hey! Wanna explore the streets?" He suggested.

Upon hearing Taehyung's suggestion, Jungkook thought about it for a moment. It's been awhile since he had done that. The last 'explore' he did was when he was still a six year old? "Sure!" He grinned. "Why not! I'd love a good walk around the streets!"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter