He Knows

It's A Guy Thing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Log in 12

"Secrets can't be kept hidden forever."

*****

+ @kookieseagull || @taeisbae sure!! where at? :0

+ @taeisbae || @kookieseagull the cafe where we both met each other for the first time ofc 

+ @kookieseagull || @taeisbae see you later!! 10 AM mkay! byebye! :)

+ @taeisbae || @kookieseagull kk. ily <3

 

And that's the reply that he needed to get him to rise up from his bed the next day to change his clothing. He dressed himself up quickly and took no time to just sit around in the house. He dashed right to the cafe where they both first met and ordered some goods for both of them. By the large glassed window, there he sat. He played with his phone the whole time that he failed to notice the male who took the seat in front of him.

"Looks like someone is busy," a chuckle came from his front, making his eyes sprint right at the place and there he saw the guy who he was waiting for. "So, are you really gonna stare at me for the whole day?"

He flushed upon hearing that, "Of course not! Why would I?" He coughed, but when he saw the younger latters eyes widening he quickly rephrased his sentence, "I mean -- I see your face all the time in YouTube so..."

The other gave out a laugh, "Yeah right. Keep on telling that to yourself, Taehyung." He rolled his eyes playfully. "Anyway, what's with the sudden invitation. Like we just had a date a day ago or so."

"Is it bad that I miss my ball of sunshine?" He wriggled his brows playfully, earning a disgusted look from the younger. "Come on, I'm just playing with you." He gave a pout. "Anyways, you gotta try talking to my love one!"

"Love one?"

"Try talking to Jiyong!" He beamed.

"The one from Big Bang?"

"No, no, no, no!" He quickly denied. "My love in the internet of course!" He gave a playful smile, but behind that smile is a smirk. He could totally see heat creeping up to Jungkook's cheeks. Check 1. "Look, I'll even message him! He's usually online at this sort of time!"

A wave of panic rushed into the young latter's body due to Taehyung's sentence, but he hid it naturally. "I think you shouldn't. What if he's busy? Wouldn't it be rude to disturb him when he is doing something?"

"Knowing him he would probably be online. He and his lazy , I swear to all the waffles." He then opened their c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter