Run

It's A Guy Thing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bonus Log in 4

"Dasi Run Run Run."

*****

+ yaboyjiyong [[ TaeTae where are you?

+ taeisbae [[ I'm on my way

+ yaboyjiyong [[ You better hurry or I'll lock you up outside

 

Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook would always find a way for him to quick up his pace, and he'd make sure to get in the boy's apartment as early as possible but today was just not his lucky day. Just as he was about to enter the subdivision Jungkook was currently residing at, an accident just happened. Two cars collided to each other. It isn't that bad, but what's the worst is that he needs to walk his way from here right now. He paid the fare of the taxi and began to do his walk trip all the way to Jungkook's apartment.

He walked down the streets, looking all over where the boy resided at. "He picked a good location, I just noticed." Taehyung murmured as he passed by the park, turning right to a few blocks Jungkook's apartment becoming visible in his eyes.

Once Jungkook's apartment came into view, Taehyung took no time and ran over there that he didn't notice his phone vibrating. Just as he had gotten closer he could see Jungkook looking outside, and Taehyung knew that Jungkook's gonna lock him up outside. 'He's serious about that!?' Taehyung panicked and ran as if there was no tomorrow.

Luckily, before Jungkook had completely shut the door, he was able to squeeze his foot in. From the tiny space the door has left, Taehyung saw the unamused expression the younger has plastered. "Kookie, I think you have to let me in now." He chuckled nervously, afraid the younger might complete shut the door down. It's too early for his foot to be chopped off.

"You're late." Jungkook said, annoyed obviously. "I told you to hurry it up. Don't you understand?" From the features that displayed on Jungkook's face, Taehyung noticed that there is something more than this to cause the younger to get caught up so much to the point he's annoyed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter