The Start

It's A Guy Thing!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Log in 19

"Having a collab with the person you love the most!"

*****

+ @kookieseagull || currently filming a vid with @taeisbae !! look forward to it guys :)

+ @taeisbae || oh?? @kookieseagull is so cuuute! 

 

His excitement can't be measured, because just as soon as they started the camera to record the introduction of the video, he was prancing. Yes, he looks stupid but this is what he wanted right? He wanted to someday be with Jungkook in his video and it is literally happening.

"It's Jungkook, guys!" The younger grinned, as he started the introduction. "Since it's Valentine's Day, I'll be showing you steps on how do you ask your special someone ou -- " But his sentence was cut off when Taehyung made such silly faces behind the camera. Jungkook can't muffle his laughter anymore and bursted into little giggles as he tried to keep his composure up. "He's literally crazy!"

Jungkook then tried to keep a straight face up, but Taehyung just ruins it. "He's literally making funny faces behind the camera! TaeTae-hyung, come here," Jungkook motioned the guy to sit beside him. He then tucked a few of Taehyung's fringes behind his ear. "Since it's Valentine's Day, I asked TaeTae-hyung to help me out with this video!" He gave a bright smile. And that smile makes Taehyung's heart melt.

Taehyung gave a wave, to which Jungkoo nudged him, "TaeTae-hyung, don't be like that, say something," He instructed jokingly.

Taehyung chuckled at the younger's words, and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, "Kookie dragged me into this video guys! And he's been bugging me non-stop about it? But anyways, please enjoy Kookie's video and give it a thumbs up."

"Wait, TaeTae-hyung, isn't it supposed to be only a 'thumb?'" Jungkook quirked a brow. "I mean, why 'thumbs' up when you only have one thumb?" Jungkook questioned dumbfoundedly. 

"Thumbs up. We have two thumbs. One on our right hand and the other to our left." Taehyung explained. "And there's this other thumb which is up on the like right? And if you're gonna like a video you use your thumb and so it's basically a thumbs up." 

"So, the whole time I kept on making videos saying 'Thumb' up is wrong?" Jungkook flushed. "Oh my god. That is so embarrassing." He buried his face within his palms. "Let's move on to the next recording. I don't think I can handle the embarrassment anymore."

With that said, they did move on. They filmed every part outside and inside and no doubt, sure, it was Taehyung's dream to be in a video with Jungkook but seeing the boy smile in the video and to put so much dedication and passion to it was just something else. Now, here they are on the last part, by the park. They're gonna film the last method.

"This is the 14th method, TaeTae-hyung." Jungkook said. "Are you tired?" He asked concern evident in his tone of use, but Taehyung assured by giving him a dazzling smile.

"I'm fine, Kookie." He replied, giving a soft pat to the younger latter's hair.

Hearing that, Jungkook talked with a stranger for awhile to film them, and that's where they started. By the three, beneath it, there stood Taehyung and walking straight at him was none other than Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook swallowed the large lump that twisted right i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter