Chapter 2

Beyond Roomates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bom pls, stop reading all those comments, don't torture yourself...." Dara said, gently reprimanding her bestfriend who has been glued online since the news broke.

"Can't help it unni..." Bom said as she begins to tear up again.

"Aish! Sangjangnim already made a statement, if they don't believe him, nothing will convince them so you have to let them be..." Dara said as she hugged Bom tightly.

"Unnie sorry to disturb you but you have visitors downstairs," Minzy called out Bom from the door.

Dara silently asked "who?" while still comforting Bom. Minzy mouthed "Roommate". Dara nodded in understanding and helped Bom composed herself before receiving her guests.

"Noona!" Bom exclaimed as she saw Sora, who immediately stood up and her at the bottom of the stairs, "Oh Bom!"

"We were so worried! Mianhe for coming in at this time but we just want to see how you are doing...." Sora said while hugging Bom tightly.

"Gwenchana...Mianhe for all the trouble..." Bom said while fighting back the tears.

"You have nothing to apologize Bom..." a familiar deep voice made Bom look up from Sora's embrace.

"DongWook Oppa!" Bom said, as she felt strong arms pull her in.

"Hey...now we feel bad for making you cry...." Dong Wook lightly teased Bom, slighty breaking away to look at the tear-streaked yet beautiful face that he sorely missed.

"Ani...thank you for coming..." Bom sniffed.

"Oh btw, the members

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter