Chapter 5

Beyond Roomates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I missed him..." Bom whispered as she checked their concert schedule in Japan.

"I missed her..." Dong Wook sighed as he read Roommate's Japan itinerary.

It's been weeks now since Bom decided to stop filming Roommate and the 100th episode, which will be shot overseas is scheduled in a few days. 

"Yoboseyo?!" Bom answered after the third ring.

"Annyeong! Mianhe noona, I've been so busy with EXO's comeback that I wasn't able to get in touch with you right away. How are you?" Chanyeol said.

"Annyeong Chanyeol-ya! Arasso, it's ok, are you still on tour?" Bom replied.

"Neh, we are heading to Taiwan but I'm not sure if I can join the Roommate filming there," Chanyeol shared.

"Oh! I see, well try to make an appearance if you can so that your fans won't miss you kekeke," Bom teased.

"Aigoo! Now I suddenly feel pressured noona! wah!" Chanyeol whined.

"Aish! Hey if it wasnt for that....you know....I will definitely squeeze in Roommate filming here in Japan" Bom said sadly.
"Mianhe noona for making you sad," Chanyeol apologized.

"Ani! I just missed you guys so much!" Bom sighed.

"We missed you too noona! What if we have reunion party after we all got back in Seoul?! If its ok with you then I will tell the others right away," Chanyeol said excitedly.

"I would love to see you all again but I don't want you guys to be subjected to all the backlash and hate that...." Bom began to refuse bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter