Chapter 3

Beyond Roomates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Feeling grateful for the Roommate members' support, Bom decided to thank them in their Kakao Talk group chatroom.

Bom: Hi everyone! I love the food you guys prepared! We all ate well. CL-roo, Dara-shii and Mingkii are also grateful. Kamsahamnida!

Shin Omma: You're welcome Bom! :)

Minwoo: Bommie-ya How are you? 

Seho: We wanted to come with Sora and Dong Wook earlier but we decided to visit by batch instead so as not to call too much attention from our PD.

Bom: Mama Shin the food is daebak!  
I'm okay Mino-ya...well not really but I'm coping up with my YG and Roommate family's support....Ah chincha! Gwenchana Seho oppa. They left a few minutes ago. I love to see you all again but right now I need to stay here at YG until this issue gets resolved.

Soo Hyun: You mean, you will not join us for this week's filming?

Bom: To be honest, I really don't have the confidence to continue filming right now because I'm worried that I will justr drag you guys in this mess.

Nana: Awww! Saranghe Bom-shii! *gives 'big hug' icon*

Gayeon: Don't worry about us noona, just do what you have to do and then come back.

Kangjun: Yah! Fighting! 

Bom: Aigoo! Arasso! Kamsahamnida! No words can express how your support means to me...Saranghe!

"Look! The members are cheering Bom! I'm glad that all the members are so open minded and understanding," Sora said as she and DongWook head back to Seongbukdong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter