Chapter 7

Beyond Roomates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Oh my God! those flowers are gorgeous!" Chaerin exclaimed as she entered their dressing room.   "And it says: For Bommie! Oh my God!" Dara joined in.   Bom rushed to grab the card before her members read it.    "So, who is it from?" Minzy asked as she tried to peak at the card.   "Hey!" Bom glared and kept the card well guarded.   "Oh come on! Spill it!" CL urged Bom.   Bom answered by showing the bottom portion of the card.   "I knew it!" Dara cheered.   "Aigoo! Oppa was here!" Minzy spazzed.   Bom blushed and smiled as she silently admired the bouquet of flowers that Dong Wook sent after the show.   Bom felt happy and sad at the time because she knows that although they are very supportive she wont be able to spend time with Dong Wook and her fellow roommates unlike before. It will always be stolen moments. Nothing will ever be the same.   ****   A/N: Mianhe for the very short update. I need to watch Roomates Season 1 and Season 2 first to complete the story. I stopped watching when Bommie left but after seeing her again on MAMA, I think I'm ready to watch Roomates again. Pls feel free to share your ideas on the comments section below.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter