Chapter 4

Beyond Roomates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom felt some relief from all the stress she's been through since the scandal broke, thanks to her YG, Roommate and blackjack family's outpouring love, care and support.

"I'm so lucky..." Bom sighed.

She also felt surprisingly lighter after the visit of a certain person who made her heart flutter.

"Oppa...I promise I wont drag you...I would rather stay away than see you get hurt by all these..." Bom whispered as she trace the photo in her phone.

"Bom I think you should watch this, details re: Hotel King's presscon is up next!" Dara called out, turning up the TV volume.

Anchor: Hotel King lead star Lee Dong Wook commented on the scandal involving fellow-Roommate member and 2NE1 lead singer Park Bom. 

"My heart is uneasy but I believe that all these will be resolved in time..." Dong Wook answered during the presscon.

"OMG! He's trying to appear neutral but he's clearly expressing his support!" Chaerin clapped, satisfied on how Dong Wook handled the question.

"True, he could have said no comment but he answered!" Dara agreed.

"Yeah, Oppa is jjang! Hey...where are you going Bom-shii!" Minzy said.

"I need to make a call...excuse me..." Bom said, abruptly standing, leaving her three members surprised and speechless.

[Bom on the phone with YG....]

"Are you sure about this Bom?" YG asked repeatedly.

"Neh, I've already made up my mind," Bom said firmly.

"Alright, arasso.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter