Chapter 1

Beyond Roomates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DongWook woke up bothered that he can't shake off the feeling something is wrong. To fight the gloomy vibe, he got up in search of his daily dose of vitamin.

"Annyeong! Is Bom home?" DongWook greeted Sora as he sat down in the sofa.

"Ani, she didn't come home last night," Sora said, looking sad.

"Oh, did she say why? Haven't read any message from her in our group page," Dong Wook said, referring to Roommate's chat board in Kakao Talk.

"You haven't heard the news have you?" Sora said as she reached for her phone to connect online.

"Neh, I fell asleep immediately after I came home from filming last night. Why? What happened?" Dong Wook asked, visibly worried as various thoughts flashed in his mind.

"Here... I think you better read this... sigh..." Sora said, handing her phone to Dong Wook.

"OMG!" Dong Wook muttered as he scanned the news.

"She must feel so bad right now. Gayeon and I tried calling her last night when we saw the news but she's probably too upset to talk. I'm planning to see her later..." Sora said, thinking out loud as Dong Wook continue to read the news.

"Can I go with you? I wanna see her too," Dong Wook answered as he scrolled down the comments.

"Are you sure? Do you think we should discuss this issue with rest of the members?" Sora asked.

Before Dong Wook could answer, Shin Omma, Seho, Soo Hyun and Min Woo joined them.

"What do we need to talk about?" Shin Omma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter