This Weird Fella

When the nerd becomes a Prince

“Phew!” Kikwang patted his chest and puffed out some air. He had escaped from yoseob and was hiding in the garage. He quickly punched in Dongshim’s number. “Ya! Did anyone notice anything?” “Heheheh.. I’m enjoying life here as a prince!” “Answer my question!” Kikwang tensed up. “Yea.. I mwan noo..” “WHAT?” Did he said yes? Fire start to burn in his eyes as he fires at dongshim. “Didn’t I told you to be careful?! HUH? Now what? Someone found out our plan and what am I suppose to do!!!” “I said NO!!” Upon hearing that, the fire in Kikwang’s eyes was instantly extinguished and he heaved a sigh of relief. “I can’t believe I have such an awesome friend like you! Did you know? A beautiful lady massaged my feet and there are female servants everywhere! Wow, the toilet is thriceeee the size of my bedroom at home and the bed is so soft and fluffy like im in heaven. This is PARADISE!!” (Play INFINITE – Paradise >>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alzteH1YIRQ)

“Wow..I, myself, can’t believe I have such an awesome friend like you who left me out here to suffer!!! Did you know that the commoner’ s home is like hell? I have to sleep on the cold floor and got beaten by a crazy woman  early in the morning.. AWW” He felt sharp pain   from his wound. “Aww.. poor prince.. But too bad, it’s your decision anyway. Bye! Beautiful lady coming!” “This jerk!” kikwang  shouted at the phone.

 

 

 

 

“Dinner!” Miyoung exclaimed as she settled herself in front of the dining table. Her mother placed plates after plates of delicacies on the table as miyoung stared at her in surprise. “Wow, what’s the occasion?” Yoseob asked. “A treat for our guest,” their mother smiled as she placed the last dish on the table----Kimchi Stew. “Kikwanng-shi! Come and have dinner!” Their mother called out. Kikwang sauntered in and settled down unwillingly. “Spoon!” Kikwang said as he stretched out his left hand. “Yea, young master,”Eunmin took the spoon and passed it to kikwang. 

“Fork?” Eunmin followed his order just like before.  Miyoung and her family stared at him in surprise. Who is he? Why is he ordering an innocent girl around? “Pfft.. Is he a prince or something?” Yoseob mumbled but Kikwang caught it. *Of course, I am.* Kikwang thought to himself.  “Napkins ! Where’s the napkins?” Kikwang exclaimed. Eunmin quickly ran to the kitchen and came back with a white cloth. “Master there is no napkins here. Is this alright?” she asked timidly. He snatched the cloth from her without answering and neatly placed in on his lap. Miyoung was ridiculed by what she saw, she glared at Kikwang, then turned to Eunmin and spoke,” Eunmin-ah, next time don’t follow what he say, don’t be like his dog. Come here, sit down and join us.” Miyoung patted the seat next to her. Eunmin looked at Kikwang and he nodded reluctantly. So, she settled down beside Miyoung.

Kikwang turned his attention to the dishes on the table. He pointed at a pot with red vegetables in it and exclaimed,” Oh my goodness! What is the red thing in there? Is it edible?” He panicked. Everyone stared at him like he was an alien. “I .Am. Speechless.”  Yoseob said. “ Are you a pabo? That’s kimchi stew!” Miyoung said. “Ki-iimchi? What’s that? Why is it so red? I’ve never eaten one before.” Kikwang stared at the dish in awe. “Are you being serious? Did you just get out of the mental hospital?”Yoseob asked. “is it because of the collision with me? That’s why there is something wrong with his brain? Amnesia?!” Miyoung said as she shook kikwang violently. “HEY STOP IT ! don’t eat this! I have pastas or baked rice usually, but what’s this?” Kikwang said, still staring at the kimchi. “Try it, its  nice.” Miyoung ‘s mother placed a piece of kimchi on Kikwang’s plate. Carefully, he stabbed his fork on the kimchi. Then, slowly brought it into his mouth.  “OH MY GOD!! This is the most delicious dish I have ever tried! I am so honoured to eat this!” Kikwang shouted. Eunmin immediately hit her forehead on the floor and shouted,” I’m so happy for you, Your Highness!” Miyoung and yoseob were speechless. Are they from the mental hospital?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________--

So far how is it?:) Plz support my first fanfic. Kamsahamnida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz friend me and u may message me so i can see ur stories.

I DON'T BITE:D

Is it good?

w