Yoseob & Eunmin Secret trip

When the nerd becomes a Prince

Sorry if this is a little messy bcoz im updating from my phone^^


"AISH!" Kikwang kicked a small pebble on the ground in anger. "How dare! How dare they treat me like some lowly servants???? HUH!? " he kicked another pebble on the roadside. " DON't they know im the prince!" Kikwang shouted in anger. "Your high-I mean kikwang-sii! You should be careful and not say out your identity!!" Eunmin whispered to him.  He turned a round and saw passer-bys staring at him in curiosity. He panicked and quickly waved his arms in the air and shouted ," ANIYA!ANIYA I DIDNT MEAN WHAT I SAY ! CONTINUE WITH YOUR WAL-WALK!" He gestured to the strangers to continue their journey. After the strangers walked away, he quickly wiped away an imaginary sweat on his forehead.  " Aish, this totally spoils my mood! Eunmin! Give me my money, i want to buy some food!" He stretched out his hands."Yes, sir." She quickly took out some money from her pocket. He snatched the coins from her palm and ran to a stall beside a bus stop. *Oh my god, what are these?* His eyes became as big as saucers as he stared at those white pieces of "cake" immersed in red soup. "Kim-chi? Is that kimchi?!" He mumbled as he recalled the red thing he ate on the other day. "Aniya, youngman, haven't you ate dubboki before?" The ahjuma at the stall asked him. "Du-dubboki? " *Now, what is this?* "Please give me a bowl,ahjuma." kikwang settled down on the chair beside the stall." Ahh... The chair sure is too hard.." He took a bite of dubboki and his eyes widened as he rose from his seat." Omo!! Sir, is there a problem!" Eunmin started to panic at hus reaction. "THIS IS DELICIOUS!" He exclaimed and he finished the dubboki in a few minutes and he dashed off to another stall. Just like this, he ran from this stall to that stall ,trying all the traditional korean delicacies that he never had a chance to try before. Eunmin lost kikwang when she was trying to catch up with him.

 

 
 
 
 
"Kikwang-ssi!!! " *That's a familiar voice!* Yoseob looked up and saw Eunmin anxiously calling Kikwang's name. "Annyeong!!" Yoseob tapped her shoulder. She immediately spun around in surprise. "Yoseob-ssi! Have you seen Kikwang? I have all his money with me, he is alone and penniless now!!" Eunmin said,practically jumping up and down. *Money?*" Do you know what you should do?" Yoseob whispered into her ears as he smirked. "W-what?" Eunmin was startled by the sudden gesture. "Leave him alone and use all his money!! He always rely on you to do his work, now let's see how he will survive without you!" Yoseob said as he dragged Eunmin aling with him. "NO! I can't do that!" Yoseob ignored her protests and dragged her into a milk store. "Money?" Yoseob demanded." Err..." Eunmin hesitated but gave him anyway. *Now I shall spend all the money of this rich kid!! Muahahaha!* 
 
 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE:) THIS IS MY PRESENT🔔🔔🔔🔔🎄🎄🎄🎅🎅🎅🎅🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁