Dance Party?

When the nerd becomes a Prince

Play this song esp at the yoseob-eunmin part^^

 


"So,where have the two of you been?" Kikwang glared at yoseob and tapped his foot. Well,we were on our secret trip." Yoseob said as he stuck his tongue out at kikwang. "I'm sleepy,i'm going in first." Yoseob stretched his arms abd walked past kikwang. Kikwang then turned his attention to Eunmin. *She's blushing.* Kikwang cocked an eyebrow and scrutinised her face."Hey,did he bully you?" Kikwang waved his hands in front of Eunmin who was blanking out. Don't worry, you are going to be alright. You won't die , because I' m here. With you. Yoseob's words echoed in Eunin's head. "Eunmin-ah!" Kikwang shook Eunmin. She finally woke up from her daydreamand realised that kikwang was in front of her."Oh! Nothing happened!" Eunmin said defensively and scurried away.


The next day, Kikwang was all dressed up and ready for school. But he did not feel like going to school after what happened at the school canteen. What if he got squashed with pizzas again? He let out a huge sigh as he tried to tie his shoe lace. “Oh, wait. How do you do this again?” Kikwang messed his hair in frustration.

“Ahem! Don’y tell me you still don’t know how to tie a shoe lace? Yoseob just taught you on the first day of school!” Miyoung appeared beside him and sat down on the doorstep, ready to wear her shoes. “How can I remember?A piece of string making knots here and there!” Kikwang stepped on the shoe laces as he ranted. “Are you nuts? Haven’t you tie one before?” Miyoung gave him a ridiculed look. “ Well, for your information, in the pala-I mean in my house, I always wear boots made in Italy, not this shoes with tangled strings!” Miyoung made a face, annoyed by his princely attitude. “Then go back to your house!” Miyoung shouted, but she moved closer to Kikwang and reached out her hands to tie his shoe lace. “Now, look carefully. You have to tie like this.” Kikwang froze in his position. Never has the prince been so close to a girl before. So close. Their faces were just inches apart, their shoulders in contact with each other. She was so close to him that he could feel her breath. “Ok, done!” Miyoung finished and patted his shoe. “Hey, did you hear what I was saying? I don’t want to repeat myself!” Miyoung nudged kikwang in the shoulders. He immediately perked up due to the shock. “What’s wrong? Stop dreaming! And tie the other one!” She lost her patience and smacked Kikwang’s back. *Oh my god!* Kikwang stared at her in shock. She gave him another smack and glared at him. “Ok! OK!” Kikwang quickly took the shoe lace and tangled it up. “Aish! What are you doing?”Miyoung was frustrated and pushed away Kikwang’s hands and started tying his shoe lace. “Done!” Miyoung chirped. “I’m-I’m going!” Kikwang quickly stood up and ran out of the house.

*Phew!I escaped from that insolent girl who was so close to me, I’m the prince! How rude!* He wiped away beads of perspiration that had formed on his forehead. But kikwang somehow liked the closeness, this is the first time a girl was so near him .”What am I thinking? I don’t like it!” He smacked he forehead.


“Yesterday was fun.” Eunmin muttered to herself as she wiped the windows. She did not know why she blushes whenever she sees yoseob, her heartbeat increases 100000000 times and her whole body will heat up. *Omo! Am I sick?* She slapped her face and touched her cheeks. (A/N: Love is in the air:D)

 “Eunmin-ah!”

Eunmin gasped and dropped the cloth in her hands. Big, round eyes and a cute nose. *It’s Yoseob-ssi!* Her cheeks started to heat up again. “Are you sick? Why is your face so red?” Yoseob walked closer as Eunmin’s leg turned jelly. *Ok, Eunmin. Relax* Eunmin Breathe in and calmed herself. “Err. What is it, yoseob-ssi?” “Have you seen my bow tie?It’s missing! I lost it! And the school dance party is nearing!” Yoseob panicked. *School Dance party?* Eunmin wondered. “Don’t worry, I will help you find it!” She smiled at him.  “Thanks!” Yoseob grinned at Eunmin and she almost fainted.

 

 

 

 

Miyoung trudged her way to school. She let out a huge sigh and looked at the card in her hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cube High School 40th Anniversary Dance Party

Date:14 Jan 2013

Time: 7pm-10pm

Venue: School Ballroom

We cordially invite you and all students to attend Cube High School’s Annual Dance Party. This year marks our 40th year in providing education to students in the Gangnam neighbourhood. We do hope that everyone can attend and we look forward to seeing you soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miyoung sighed again. How is she going to find her partner in 2 weeks? No one wants a nerd like her. All the guys dislike her. “I don’t care, I will find a partner for myself.” Miyoung pushed her spectacle up and marched to school.