Yoseob and Eunmin Secret Trip 2

When the nerd becomes a Prince

Hello, double update for Christmas:D.

Listent to this since it is Christmas.

 

 

 

 


Eunmin stared at the colourful bottles lined up in front of her,speechless. White, pink, chocolate, yellow, light brown and green. "Yoseob-ssi, are you sure you are going to drink all this?" "Nope, you are going to help me. Which one do you want? Strawberry,vanilla, chocolate,banana,coffee or lime?" Yoseob asked as he fiddles with the milk bottles. *Lime?* Eunmin did not know that there were so many flavours. "Since you cant decide, let's play a game!" *a game?* Eunmin's eyes widen. Wait, she was suppose to be by His highness side now. Yoseob forced her to play cham cham cham and the person who wins gets to choose the flavour he wants. "Cham cham CHAM! Aha you lose!" Yoseob squealed as he hit eunmin's head with a light punch. "Aww" she rubbed her head, and when she looked up, yoseob was already hugging three bottles of milk walking away. " Wait Yoseob-ssi!" She took de milk bottles and ran after him.

 

LOTTE WORLD.Eunmin stared at the logo." Come on ! Let's have fun!" Yoseob skipped. Where is this?" Eunmin asked timidly . " What, you don't know? This is an amusement park, don't tell me you don't know." Yoseob pretended to glare at her. "Er.. Amusement park? i'm sorry,Yoseob-ssi. I really haven't been to one before. I'm not familiar with Seoul." She said as she lowered her head." Huh? So means, you are that rich kid's servant and you havent been to Seoul before? Which planet are you from?" Yoseob was surprised.
"I'm from a village, because of financial problems I was sent to Seoul last month to work in the palac-I mean sir's house. " Eunmin said as she looked down at her toes. *Ah, so she is a country pumpkin.* Yoseob thought. "Don't worry, you will have fun today!!" Yoseob clicked his fingers and pulled Eunmin into the amusement park. First,they had fun at the children's ride. "HOOOO!!!" Yosoeb waved his hands in the air on the merry-go-round. "Omo, yoseob-ssi! This is fast!" Eunmin shrieked, she shut her eyes and held on tightly to the handles as the horse go up and down. "Don't be scared! I'm here ." Yoseob quickly held her hand , he was worried when he saw her face bright red. "Open your eyes slowly, and you will feel the wind. "He whispered soothingly. Eunmin then opened her eyes slowly. She felt the wind brushing past her face lightly. " Do you feel like you are flying?" Yoseob asked as he grinned. " Yes! I feel so light!" Eunmin's lip started to curl into a smile. "Omo, I didn't know it was so fun!" Eunmin exclaimed excitedly. She noticed that Yoseob did not speak. "Err, your hands..." Yoseob looked at her awkwardly. *my hands?* she looked down and gasped. She was still holding on to Yoseob's hands tightly. She quickly release her grasp on yoseob's hand. "It was fun right!" He asked, oblivious to the fact that Eunmin was blushing madly. "Y-yes... Yoseob-ssi." "Haha, don't be too happy. That was just an appetiser." Yoseob smirked. *Ap-appetiser?* Eunmin thought, still trying to hide her red face. "Let me present to you... The main course! TA-DAH!" Yoseob pointed to the ride on hid left. Eunmin looked at the ride as blood drained from her face. Her red face became pale like snow. "Wh-what's that?" She shivered. " Rollercoaster! Let's have fun!" He said as he dragged her towards the ride. *Ah.. I really shoudn't be too happy, I thought yosoeb-ssi was nice just a few minutes ago*
"YOseob-ssi, may-maybe we should get down now?" She said as she poutd. "Uh-uh, you must sit this with me!" Yosoeb wagged his finger at her. Eunmin's heart sank as low as ever, what is she going to do if she die? What about her parents? Her sister? Her grandparents? *Clank!* The safety belts were in place ,the roller coaster ride started. "Ahh, yoseob-ssi!! I-i don't think I can do this!" She shut her eyes and scrunched her face. Yosoeb laughed at her funny expression as he held her hands tightly." Don't worry, you are going to be alright. You won't die , because I' m here. With you." He said calmly. Eunmin's heartbeat started to slow down. However, her heart hammered against her chest heavily as the roller coaster plunged down. "Good bye, Kikwang-ssi! I'm sorry to let you down!" She screamed as she felt herself dropping.
After all the twists and turns(and falling), she suddenly felt peace. "Am i in heaven?" She muttered. "Hahahaha! Why are you so funny!" Yoseob laughed as he pulled her out of the seat. She heaved a sigh of relieve as she notices that they were not on the ride anymore. " HAHAHA, you were so funny up there! Kikwang-ssi, im sorry! But you are always so bossy! Im really tired of all this!" Yosoeb imitated Eunmin. "I-i said that!" Eunmin cupped her face in alarm. "Hahaah! You did! How was it? It's good to say out all you feelings right?" Eunmin nodded timidly. Yoseob yawned and stretched his arms." Oh my, im tired. Let's go home.. Why does this rich kid have so much money, i only spent like a quarter of it."

 

 


Annyeong, how is it? Merry Christmas everyone:D.

You can feel free to ask any of the characters in the story questions and I will answer as one of them:D eg, Name of Character: Kikwang Question: What so you think of Miyoung? on the comments below.>_^