My Face!!!

When the nerd becomes a Prince

Kikwang fidgeted in his sleep and he was sleeping rather uncomfortably. "AHH! I can't sleep! Am I sleeping in North Pole?" he can't stop himself from shivering due to the cold. He decided to get up and go to the bathroom. He wasn't fully awake, he was so tired that he didnt bothered to open his eyes. He fumbled around and touched the walls as he figured his way out of the room. He felt wooden walls. 'is this the bathroom?' he mumbled as he fell into a room. 'Is this a room?' he thought............[UH OH]


Miyoung's POV

RINGGGGG.. Argh! That annoying clock! I kicked it off the table to shut it up. I sat up on my bed and squinted at the clock that I've just picked up. Hmm. 5.45am. Well my daily routine of taking two whole hours to prepare for school. I stretched my arms and yawned, then kissed the teddy bear in my hand. I trudged wearily to the bathroom to wash up.( her bedroom has a bathroom !:)) After showering, I wrapped myself In only towel and proceeded to apply pimple cream on my face. Damn! Why do pimples keep popping out on my face!?!?! Then, I heard some noises comin from my bedroom.

WHO IS IT? I opened the door of the bathroom and suddenly a figure landed in front of the bathroom. 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!' I screamed N without hesitating, sent a flying punch right ..... Into ........his... FACE.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kikwang's POV

Am I alive? I suddenly felt a stinging pain on my face. Am I dreaming?? Wait, I have to open my eyes to check that. I slowly opened my eyes but my vision is blur and I felt giddy. Slowly, my vision cleared and I saw Miyoung's with a I'm-gonna-slaughter-you look. Or should I say a tiger? Okay what just happened?! Wait ! I can't move my hand! IT'S TIED!!!! QUEEN SOMEONE KIDNAPPED ME !!! 'Are you crazy? What are you doing!' I barked at her. She gave me a really ridiculous look and replied furiously,' Aren't I the one who is suppose to ask you? U ert! U just barged in while I am only covered with a towel !!!!!!!!!!! ' She pointed accusingly a me. OH GOODNESS DID I JUST HEAR WHAT SHE SAID? 'Crazy women! I didn't !!! I am juz making my way to the bathroom!' 'No U R TRYING TO PEEK AT ME!' with that she covered herself.' WADEVA! JUZ FREE ME NOW!' I glared at her. 'NO a ert is on the loose!!''Srsly just untie it!! Are you kidnapping me!' a fire is starting to burn inside me. Never has anyone been so rude to me in my life!'Hell no I am not kidnapping u !' she immediately released me. I stomped to the bathroom( of coz not that crazy woman's ) and I froze upon seeing my on reflection on the mirror. 'Park Mi Young' I mumbled through gritted teeth. How am I going to go out with a blue-black patch on the right corner of my mouth!! Oh queen mother!! I regretted ESCAPING NOW!