Bored In The Palace

When the nerd becomes a Prince

(Kikwang in the palace)

"Your highness!!!!" Prince kikwang's palace maid,EunMin, anxiously ran towards the prince who is lying on a bench daydreaming in the royal garden. " Your highness, you are suppose to attend the lecture but why are you here? If her majesty knows that you skip it again she would be upset." eunmin said with a nervous look  on her face. Prince kikwang who could not be bothered only opened one of his eyes and said lazily," So what?? I'm not Prince Nichkhun. I'm just useless and being looked down on, i wish i can get out of this old damn palace and live a peaceful live like all people." He continues his little nap on the bench. Eunmin is as anxious as a cat on hot bricks. " Omo! What to do?? You will get scolded again." Eunmin cupped her face with her hands. "Its ok just let her do whatever she wants to me..I don care.," He winks at her while Eunmin smiled with embarrassment.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Later, the queen who knew Pirnce kikwang played truant again was very furious. He called kikwang to the hall and started the daily routine------nagging at Prince kikwang."Omo, my prince, my son, why are you like that? Can't you be like your oldest brother? See what he has achieve and so docile while you...". He was again brought to the foyer and punished to stand there for three hours,not only standing but reflecting on his behaviour. "Eunmin ah, what if we can get out of here?" He looked at her." Oh no! Your highness, you are not suppose to do that!" Eunmin waved her hands. " Help me think of a plan...maybe not i'll think and help me get out...ok? Then you'll be free from the boring life of serving the royal family." He smiled at her. Eunmin said softly" me? Free from the palace?" Kikwang looked at her and nodded.Just then Prince Nichkhun walked past with Duke Changshim." A trip to Jeju Island?? AH no i have no time my scheldule is very tight, I'm sorry." Prince Nichkhun said." But, your highness, the preparations and tickets were already done," Duke Changshim bowed. "Who told him to be so famous that he has no time to go to the toilet," Prince kikwang murmered and pouted. "Wait....a trip to Jeju island? Means a trip to the airport and getting out of the palace!" He tot happily." WAIT!" He shouted."Oh my, your highness you should abide the rules and speak properly," Duke changshim said. "Um, i apologise. But if prince nichkhun is unable to go Jeju island... can i go??" The Duke shot him a quizzical look," Um, YES,i am honoured to." He bowed. Prince kikwang turned around and winked at Eunmin."What? Escape to Jeju Island? Not a very good thing...." "No problem," Prince kikwang said as if he could read Eunmin's mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(On the way to The airport..)

Prince kikwang was sandwiched between two bodyguards whileEunmin was left at the back of the huge Mercedes Benz."My goodness...will my plan work?" He looked frm the bodyguard on his left to the rigt and shook his head....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAHA quite short but hope u enjoy:)