seven

Beautiful Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You've got a really nice apartment." Areum compliments as she looks around. She knows for sure just by judging his place that Mingyu's one rich guy. It's modern with a little bit of an elegant touch. 

"Well thank you." Mingyu smirks proudly as he inserted his car key back into the drawer. "It's worth a lot of money." he plops himself onto the couch as his hand gestures signaling Areum to sit.

"I can see that." Areum raises her brows while slightly nodding. "Mr. Conceited." she mutters under her breath.

"What?" Mingyu instantly glances at her.

"Nothing." she replies. "Okay so let's get down to business." Areum quickly changes the subject as she sits down. 

"Oh wait a sec. Do you want anything to eat or drink or whatever?" Mingyu offers as he sits up. "I can grab you some." 

"Oh someone's being a gentleman." Areum thinks. "Oh you cook?" she asks in curiosity. "Maybe he's not too bad."

"Well ofcourse not. I didn't say that." he scoffs literally saying 'duh'. "I mean we could just order pizza or anything and ask them to deliver it." Mingyu shrugs. 

"Oh right." Areum holds the urge to roll her eyes. "Ofcourse not. There's no possibility for a guy like him to be able to cook." she said to herself. "Um I think pizza will be good." she replies. 

"Okie dokie." Mingyu wiggles his brows as he takes her phone out and places an order on the website. After typing a few things on the form he puts his phone down. "Alright done. Let's continue." 

"Okay so we need to know every single thing about each other. Obviously. Since we're practically couples. And I mean we want to be seen as a REAL couple right." Areum makes her 'duh' face. 

The sentence makes Mingyu gulp as he straightens. "Well yeah." he replies trying to sound confident. 

"So tell me about you, your life, what you like, what you dislike, what you hate, if you had any girlfriends before and how many of them." Areum takes out her notebook and eyes him in seriousness.

Mingyu in a deep breath as he crosses his legs; trying to look as relaxed as possible. Truth is, he's not so sure about telling his personal life to the detective girl infront of him. Areum actually looks scary. "-Well I'm 21 and I'm in charge of my father's company, well not fully in charge; but just a tiny bit of it-" 

"That's pretty cool." Areum says to herself as she tries to hide he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter