six

Beautiful Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-The next day-

Areum stares at the mirror infront of her while brushing her hair when suddenly a flashback of yesterday's 'incident' washes over her and makes her face burn in embarrassment. "Geez." she whines as she touches her cheeks and forehead. "What the heck was he thinking?!" her brows furrow as she remembers the second Mingyu kissed her on the damn forehead. "Ugh. That brat." 

She glances at the calendar on the table as she cringes. "Oh my god. 3 days left." Areum's parents are coming in 3 days which means she has to get her together and get on her plan as soon as possible. It's actually a win-win situation for her and Mingyu considering he's also needing a fake girlfriend to accompany him attending his ex's wedding. 

 

+

 

"OH. MY. GAWD." Both of Hansol's eyes widen as his jaw hangs open in disbelief.

"Yeah she just popped out of nowhere." Mingyu rolls his eyes as he tells him about meeting Jiwon yesterday. "And it was dang close." 

"Geez." Hansol cringes.

"But you know we're together already." Mingyu suddenly brightens up as a smirk appears on his lips.

"Wait what?!" Hansol widens his eyes instantly as he sits straight up. "You confessed already?!" he looks at him.

Mingyu just nods in reply as he smirks. "Pretty quick huh." he says proudly.

"Dude that's insane!" Hansol shakes his head. "You didn't tell her the plan didn't you?" he eyes Mingyu, hoping that the guy didn't do anything crazier. 

"Huh? Well-" Mingyu cringes. "About that-"

"Oh shoot." Hansol immediately knows what Mingyu's going to say. "Why did you tell her?!" Hansol whines. 

"I didn't have any choice!" Mingyu defends himself. "She knew immediately afterwards and she wanted me to explain everything!" he shrugs.

"Jesus. Could you be any dumber hyung." Hansol mutters as he holds the urge to roll his eyes at the older guy.

"Wait- wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter