five

Beautiful Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oh Jiwon noona, annyeong!" Mingyu chrips acting all giddy and happy. His mood suddenly changes 180 degrees from before. He takes a glance at Areum who's currently standing right next to him with literally red tomato cheeks and looking 100% clueless. 

The young lady infront of them slightly smiles as she steps closer toward them. She looks really fashionable and super duper high class. "Whoa Mingyu-ah it's really nice to see you." Jiwon chuckles as she looks at the girl beside him slightly. "And who's this?" she points out.

Areum has her lips locked as she glances at Mingyu like a lost puppy. "This is- this is my girlfriend. Nam Areum." Mingyu acts states as a wide grin appears on his lips only to have Areum's jaw hanging slightly open. "Wait-wha" just before Areum could protest, he moves his hand downwards and lingers it around Areum's waist. Mingyu forces a chuckle as he looks at Areum's eyes mentally screaming, signaling her to literally shut up and get into the act. 

Areum finally gets the signal as she lets out a bitter laugh. "Yeah and- and we're really happy."

Jiwon looks at them as she nods. "Aah I see." It's getting really, really awkward on the scene. "Oh what happened to your shirt?" she asks all of the sudden as Jiwon points toward Mingyu's stained shirt. 

"Oh- this!" Mingyu rubs his shirt. "It's just a little tragedy that happened just now." he explains as he forces a laugh. "No big deal." he continues.

Areum lets out a fake cough as she holds the urge to roll her eyes. 

"So, anyway, I think we should probably get going now." Mingyu starts. "Right honey?" he smirks at Areum. 

Jiwon's mouth forms an 'o' as Mingyu holds Areum closer.

"Yeah- yeah we should go now." Areum adds as she smiles. 

"Oh alright okay then." Jiwon replies. "It's nice seeing you both." she smiles. "And oh! You're going to attend Jiyeon's wedding right?" she suddenly asks looking at him. Areum raises her brows as she finally figures out what Mingyu's doing. 

His eyes widen a bit as he forces a smile. "Yeah! Ofcourse! Totally." he chuckles. 

"Okay great. See you guys later!" Jiwon chirps as she waves her hand earning a smile in return from both of them. 

As soon as she gets in, they quickly rushes out of the door towards an alley beside the cafe.

Areum quickly takes Mingyu's hand off her as her fake smile fades. She looks like she could just explode in any time. And it scares Mingyu a tad bit in all honesty and she literally caughts him off guard. "Are you mental?! Mr. Clean Freak?!" Areum exclaims.

"Wow-wow wait-" Mingyu cringes as he tries to calm her down. "Let me explain."

"I'm listening." she grits her teeth.

"First of all thankyou for-" 

"Saving yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter