Ten

Beautiful Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After taking a quick shower, Areum steps out of the bathroom with her wet hair wrapped in a towel and makes her way to her room. She applies her usual morning skincare routine and put on a simple makeup afterwards. "What should I wear today?" Areum thinks to herself as she opens her closet and examines the stack of clothes she has.

She takes out a pastel blue skater dress and holds it in front of her while looking at her reflection in the full length mirror. "This is... too childish." she mumbles and put it back into her closet. She takes out a white blouse and checks herself on the mirror. "This is too formal for just going to the mall." Areum mutters. She's sighs and crosses her arms as her gaze skims through her wardrobe for the third time.

But then something clicks in her head and makes her come to a realization. "Wait. This isn't a real date." she facepalms. "Why am I thinking too much." Areum scoffs and shakes her head in embarrassment. She then takes out a simple white t-shirt and a blue jeans and throws it on top of her bed. "Should be good enough." she thinks.

 

+

 

Meanwhile...

 

Mingyu has his right foot tucked under his left foot comfortably as he sluches on the couch. "Maybe I should take her to the movies." he thinks to himself as he rubs his chin. "A horror movie to be exact." he smirkes as he imagines how Areum could possibly be scared and will end up grabbing into him and hiding in his chest. "Perfect." he grins evilly. "You're so smart Kim Mingyu." he compliments himself. 

"Who are you talking to?" Areum suddenly comes out of her room, looking puzzled.

"What? Nobody." Mingyu abruptly blurts out, caught off guard. He blinks a couple of times as his gaze falls upon the girl standing in front of him. "Okay," he thinks to himself. His eyes trail from top to toe. There's something about the simplicity of the outfit that compliments her really well. 

"What?" she blinks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter