The change

It's a boy-boy thing

An idea just popped into my head so I decided to write it.

Please, comment a lot and write what you think!!

Thank you for reading :3

**********

 

 

I was in the middle of the stage. The spotlight was set directly at me. I felt the well-known rush of being in the centre of everyone’s attention, being the star of evening. I could hear the fans chanting: Jimin-ah! Jimin-ah! Jimin-ah! Wait, what? Jimin???

 

"Jimin-ah, wake up already! " I suddenly heard J-Hope’s annoyed voice, the concert hall disappeared.

 

" Leave me alone… I wanna sleep... " I groaned, my voice strangely hoarse. Suddenly something hit me hard on the head.

" Ow! " I snapped my eyes open. " Why did you do that, hyung?!" J-Hope was standing next to my bed with a book in his hand.

 

" Finally! You better hurry up, Jimin, there’s only half of an hour left before we go to the recording. " J-Hope said and went out.

 

I looked at the closed door in confusion, my brain still a little sleepy. Did J-Hope call me Jimin? Ah, whatever. He must’ve made a mistake.

I got up and suddenly realized that it wasn’t my room, but Jimin’s, J-Hope’s and V’s. How did I got here? I remembered exactly falling asleep in my own bed, hugging my precious bunny doll. Did I sleepwalk?

I shrugged and went to the bathroom connected to hyungs’s room to wash my face. I yawned and looked in the mirror to see if I was very puffed and Jimin-hyungs sleepy face looked back at me. He was staring at me, looking very tired and a little confused. Then, suddenly his eyes widened and I lost all the strength in my knees and had to sit down on the floor.

 

“What is this?” I thought. I touched my face. It didn’t feel right. “What is this?!!!” .

 

I couldn’t breathe. Maybe I was still dreaming? I slowly lifted myself with my eyes closed. When I was standing I opened them slowly and looked in the mirror again. Once again, Jimin-hyung was staring at me, his face pale and shocked.

I slowly lifted my hand and touched my cheek. Jimin did the same. Then I lifted my other hand and Jimin followed. I started to do weird things in front of the mirror, but the Jimin that I saw there, never failed to follow my even craziest moves.

 

 

" Jiminie, what exactly are you doing?" I heard V’s voice from the door just when I was jumping continuously to see that Jimin in the mirror was doing exactly the same .

V was staring at me with puzzlement, a towel in his hand. I quickly straightened myself and cleared my throat.

 

 

" N..nothing. Just… waking myself up a little bit. " I answered, trying to sound as normal as possible, although what came from my mouth was not my voice.

 

 

" Yeah… whatever. Just go out of the bathroom already, I need to wash myself up."

 

 

" Yeah, sure, I’m going, hyung. – I said and quickly started to walk out."

 

 

" Hyung? " V lifted his eyebrow.

I froze realising my mistake.

 

 

" Ah, sorry, I’m still a little sleepy. " I said while laughing awkwardly.

 

I quickly escaped and closed the door. I was seriously starting to freak out. What exactly happened? Was I dreaming? Was I… in Jimin-hyung’s body? Then… was Jimin-hyung in my own body ?! I run out to the kitchen and saw Jin-hyung there, cooking something.

 

 

" Oh, Jiminie. Good that you are up at last. I made an omelette for you…"

 

 

" Did Ji… Jungkook wake up, already? " I cut in.

Jin stopped cooking and looked at me.

 

 

" What happened to you Jiminie? You look really shocked. " he said worryingly.

 

 

" Tell me, hyung! Did you see Jungkook today?! " I shouted impatiently, grabbing Jin by his wrist.

 

 

" No, I don’t think so, but... Hey wait, , Jimin! " he shouted at me as I run to my own and Namjoon-hyung’s room.

 

I stopped before the door. I was afraid what I would see inside. I took a deep breath and slowly opened it. And I saw myself, before the mirror, looking at himself. He was staring at the mirror with the same shock and astonishment that I felt at the moment. I suddenly felt really weird. The other Jungkook slowly looked at me with big eyes, his face pale. He pointed a finger at me.

 

 

" That’s me… " his voice cracked. He stared at me with my own eyes, terror written all over his face.

 

I felt as if all air escaped from my body, I started to feel dizzy. The whole situation was too weird. I took a deep breath to calm down a little.

 

 

" Ji.. Jimin-hyung? Is that you? " a whisper was all I could manage. He slowly nodded his head.

 

 

" Jungkook? " he asked uncertainly.

 

 

" Yeah… " I felt really weak. I sat down on my bed.

 

 

" What the hell happened?" I heard my own voice ask me.

 

 

" I have no idea either… " I answered resigned. I had no idea what was going on, and judging by Jimin’s reaction, neither did he.

 

 

" Is it even possible?" he started 'I mean… did we really switch bodies?" he looked at me with a question and disbelief in his eyes.

 

 

" It seems so…"

 

 

" We have to go out in 15 minutes! Everybody, get ready! " suddenly Namjoon-hyung’s shout was heard.

 

 

" , what are we going to do? " I asked nervously " We can’t just go like that!"

 

 

"I think we have to." Jimin answered, trying to stay calm. " For now, let’s just… get ready and go to record that programme, ok?"

 

 

"O..ok." – I answered uncertainly.

 

 

" What are you doing? Go prepare yourself! We don’t have a lot of time. " I realised I still stood in the same place.

 

 

" Ah, yeah… I’m just still… a little bit absent-minded. I’m going. "

 

 

I went to Jimin-hyung’s room. V-hyung and J-Hope-hyung were there, currently searching for some sock or something and they didn’t seem to notice me. I walked over to Jimin’s wardrobe and opened it. I had no idea what to wear, since Jimin-hyung’s clothing was a lot more fancy than mine, so I just chose simple black ripped jeans, a t-shirt and a jacket.

Then I went to the bathroom to do my make-up. I looked at the reflection of Jimin and realised I had no idea what to do. Jimin-hyung’s make-up was totally different than the one that I usually did.

As if he heard me, I saw him/me enter the bathroom, fully clothed already in a pair of jeans and a plain tee and read to go.

 

 

"I thought, that you might not know how to do the make-up. "he said closing the door behind.

 

 

" You thought right." I answered truthfully.

 

 

" Sit on the chair, I will do it for you." I obeyed him gladly, feeling totally helpless.

He took all the stuff he needed and started. His face looked really concentrated.

“I don’t look so bad” I thought watching my face up-close.

 

 

"Close your eyes" he ordered.

I closed them and suddenly I became aware of his hands gently brushing my face while he was doing his work. It felt quite nice.

 

 

" Done. " I heard him say (it was still weird as hell to hear my own voice speak to me) after a few minutes and the touch of his hands disappeared from my face.nI felt a little disappointed. I stood up and looked at the mirror.

 

 

" Thank you. I look really good. " I smiled at him, looking at him in the mirror.

 

 

" I think so too." he smiled back, my bunny teeth showing.

 

 

"Of course, you would say that." I laughed with Jimin’s cute laughter.

 

 

" We have to go now, Jungkookie. We have to manage through the recording somehow. Then, let’s try to figure out that… problem with our bodies."

 

 

"Ok, let's go. " I said nervously. I remembered that I would have to be someone else for the recording.

 

 

" Hey, don't be scared Jungkookie, we can do this, we know each other well enough to pretend that we are one another. And if somebody asks why you are less "Jimin-ish" than usual, just say that you don't feel well today or something, ok? "

I slowly nodded my head, trying to feel a little bit more relaxed.

 

 

"Jungkookie, fighting! "Jimin smiled at me raising his fist up.

 

 

" Yeah, fighting!"I smiled back faintly.

 

I was terrified.