Epilogue

It's a boy-boy thing

I was woken up by something hitting me hard in the head. I opened one eye, annoyed, and saw that Jimin-hyung was hitting me with a pillow, his orange hair flapping with each fierce hit that he gave me.

 

 

" Jungkookieeeee!!!!!!"

He was shouting at the same time so loud, that my head almost hurt.  I lifted one hand to protect my face from the not-so-gentle pillow hits.

 

 

" Ouch, hyuuung "  I whined "What the hell are you doing?!"

 

 

" Kookie! You are awake finally!"

 

 

" Yeah, I am, thanks to someone! Why are you torturing me so early?"

 

 

" Kookie! Look at me! "

And so I looked. God, was he beautiful. His orange hair was disheveled, he was smiling broadly, his eyes almost disappearing. I always loved that eye-smile so much... Hey.. Wait a second...

 

 

"Hyung! "- I shouted in excitement - "You are you!"

 

 

" Yeah! I am!"

 

 

" So.. Am I me?" I quickly got up and run to the bathroom, passing Taehyung-hyung, who just walked out of that room and seemed to be very confused about our conversation.

 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Then I slowly opened them and looked in the mirror. Relief flew through me. What I saw was my face with a wide smile. My, Jeon Jeongooks face, with my bunny teeth and all. It was suddenly my favorite face in the whole world. Or maybe second favorite.

 

I turned around to see Jimin-hyung enter the bathroom and close the door. I pulled him close and hugged him tight. Finally, it felt right. I was taller and bigger than him and not the other way around. I placed butterfly kisses into his hair and he giggled lightly. He pushed me away lightly to look at me.

 

 

"So I guess that we had to finally stop being idiots and realise that we love each other to reverse the charm, huh." - he giggled again - "Gosh, this is so cliché."

 

We both laughed at the absurdity of it all. Finally, I could look at his face, see his eyes crinkle when he smiled and as stupid as it may sound, how they shined with some kind of shine that only he had in his eyes. His eyes were just so... alive. I couldn't stop staring.

 

 

"Jimin, have I ever told you that you are beautiful?" - it slipped without me thinking, but I didn't care anymore.

I lifted my hand to brush his cheek, that I felt was becoming a little warm at the sudden compliment.

 

 

"You may have said that I'm handsome a few times..." - he answered shyly. I giggled at his cuteness.

 

 

I couldn't get enough of the sight of him before me that I thought I was never going to see again. I almost forgot he cute he was sometimes, like a little, fluffy kitten. Then my gaze dropped to his full lips.

 

I knew how it was to kiss with them, but I wondered how it was to kiss them. I leaned in carefully and our lips touched briefly. They were so, so soft. I didn't even imagine it was so amazing to kiss the real him. No wonder he seemed to enjoy our previous kisses. I started to pull away, but he grabbed me by my nape and pulled me closer and our lips connected in another sweet kiss. I smiled and deepened it thinking that all I want is at least a few billion more of kisses with Park Jimin.

 

And when it came to what the world will say, we would figure it out later. I couldn't care, because I simply loved him too much.

*****************

Oh My GOOOOOOOOD i finished :D 

Please comment a looooot I really love to read your thoughts about my works :3

Also, thank you to everyone who read this, hope you enjoyed :3