obsessive kookie

It's a boy-boy thing

I entered the bathroom and started to undress myself. But then I caught a glimpse of my face in the mirror and froze in the middle of taking of my t-shirt. I realized, that I would have to wash Jimin's body. All of his body. My cheeks became bright red at the thought. Carefully, I took off the t-shirt and looked at myself in the mirror. Jimin-hyung sure had a nice body. He didn't have his famous abs anymore but his stomach was still flat and solid. Slowly, I proceeded with taking off my sweatpants.

 

"Oh God, this is so embarrassing" I thought as I was only in my briefs right now.

 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Very carefully, I took off the last remaining piece of clothing and, still with my eyes closed, I jumped under the shower. It was one of the most traumatic showers in my life. I tried to either keep my eyes closed or not look down, but at one moment, my eyes kind of slipped.

 

"God, it sure is big" I thought, my eyes widening.

 

I immediately became embarrassed with my own thought and this whole situation and quickly averted my gaze again. I finished showering as fast as possible and hastily covered myself with the towel. I sighed with relief, glad that it was finally over. But then, a sudden realization hit me - Jimin-hyung will see my whole body too. I buried my burning face in my currently small hands.

 

Oh My God, this was so embarrassing, I wanted to just die at the spot. Suddenly, I heard loud knocking on the door.

 

 

" Jiminie! Why are you always in the bathroom! Let other people use it too!" I heard V-hyung's voice.

I quickly gathered my things and opened the door.

 

 

"Sorry.... " I mumbled as I went past him.

 

 

" Hey, are you ok? You don't look too good."

You don't say.

 

 

" I didn't sleep very well today, I told you."  my voice sounded weak.

 

 

" That's no good, we have to have a lot of energy today." he said ruffling my wet hair.I guess it was a normal thing between them.

 

 

"I will manage, somehow. I have to. " I answered, smiling at him weakly.

 

 

"Anyway, you should get ready quickly, or Monnie-hyung will shout again." he said, entering the bathroom.

I touched my cheeks - they were still a little bit too hot. I shook my head and decided to forget about everything for now and just focus on doing well today.

 

 

***

 

 

My resolution was going pretty well, until we arrived by the car.

Jimin-hyung was already there, leaning against the car and yawning. I looked at his lips and my throat went dry. Ever since that fist kiss, all I wanted was to kiss him again. It was like some kind of sudden addiction. I was fed up with it. Besides, wasn't it super weird, since he was in my body? Why would I feel attracted to myself? I mean, I'm very handsome and all, but that was too much. Part of my mind felt really annoyed.

I passed him without looking at him and sat at the back of the car. There, I closed my eyes and immediately I felt my tired body falling asleep.

 

 

***

 

 

I slept the whole time I was having my make-up done, so I felt a little better. But right before going to the stage, I felt a lot more nervous than usual. I wan't so sure if I would do well in Jimin's parts since I didn't really practice that much. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Jimin-hyung.

 

 

"Hey, don't worry Jung...I mean, hyung. We've got this. " he said smiling reassuringly.

It worked, I felt a little calmer.

 

 

" Thank you. " I answered gratefully, though still avoiding looking at his lips.

 

 

****

 

 

Somehow, we both managed to do well, I only made one small mistake. After the performance, we went straight back to the dorm. Jin-hyung was supposed to cook something delicious and we were going to have a little private party. After Jin-hyung was done, we all gathered at the table and started eating quickly, as if we weren't fed in days.

 

 

" Wait a second"

 

Jin-hyung stood up and went to kitchen. He was back in a second with a pack of beer in his hands and everyone cheered. I saw Jimin-hyung reach out to take one, but he was quickly stopped by Namjoon-hyung.

 

 

"Not you, Jungkook. You are not an adult just yet." he said in a reprimanding tone, smacking his hand.

 

 

Jimin-hyung looked at him, puzzled. Then he turned his gaze in my direction and frowned from the other side of the table. He looked annoyed. I smirked and reached out to take one can. I opened it and took a big sip, making sure he saw it. It wasn't really all that good, disgusting actually, but I pretended like it was the most delicious thing I've ever drank. Seeing annoyed Jimin was just too funny. Before I realized, the can was empty, so I took another one. As I drank more, my head started to get dizzy.

 

 

" Hey, Jimin-hyung, why do you look so attractive lately?" I asked him and giggled.

Everyone looked at me weirdly.

 

 

" I think Jimin has had enough. " Hoseok-hyung said, laughing.  "He's now talking with himself. Jungkookie, take him to his room, would you? And you should go to sleep too, it's late already." he said to Jimin-hyung.

 

 

" Oh, sure. " he walked over to me  "Can you stand?"

 

 

I tried to stand up but everything started spinning. A little "oh" escaped my mouth as I sat down again. Jimin sighed and picked me up. I closed my eyes, the spinning world made me feel nauseous.

 

 

"Goodnight. " I heard him say.

I don't remember exactly when, but suddenly I was lying down in bed. I opened my eyes to see Jimin-hyung's back, as he was about to go out.

 

 

"Wait " I grabbed his hand.

My mind was still spinning, I had no idea what I was doing.

"Can't you stay here? I like you here." I said with a stupid smile.

 

 

"O-ok, Kookie." he said carefully and sat on the bed.

I groaned. It was too far. I pulled him down so now he was lying beside me, his face looking a little shocked.

 

 

" That's better" I whispered. I raised my hand and caressed his black hair.

 

 

Suddenly, the atmosphere changed. My hand slid down and my fingers caressed his cheek, finally stopping on his lips. We just stared at each other, without a word. Then I moved my hand to the back of his head and brought him even closer. He parted his lips slightly. I leaned and closed my eyes. But suddenly, I felt his hand on my lips and opened my eyes.

 

 

"You're drunk, Kookie. "he said.

 

 

" So what, I wanna kiss you."  I was frustrated.

I couldn't understand why he didn't want to. It was soo nice to kiss...

 

 

" Just go to sleep." he sighed and started to get up but I forced him to lie down again.

 

 

"Well, if you don’t want to kiss, then at least stay with me." I said pleadingly.

 

 

He looked at me, hesitating, but finally and gave up and lied down with a sigh. I smiled and snuggled into him. I felt so safe in his arms. The last thing I remembered before falling asleep was his steady heartbeat.