Realisation

It's a boy-boy thing

Hello~

I'm really sorry for not writing much but I'm dealing with a lot right now so I don't have much time. Fortunately, it's all ending soon so I sould have just enough time to pour my heart into some more Jikook <3

Enjoy the new chapter ^^

******************************************************************************

 

I was woken up by a throbbing pain in my head. I groaned and tried to change positions but I realised I was lying on something, or rather, someone. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times. I saw that I was lying on someone's hand, my head on his chest. I slowly lifted my head and saw my sleeping face.

"Oh God, do I really look so ugly when I sleep?"  I thought staring at his wide-opened mouth with disbelief.

I raised my hand and pushed his jaw gently to close it. His brows furrowed. He opened his eyes, blinked a few times. Finally, he noticed me and just stared at me with his eyes still confused from his dreams.

 

"Why are you here, Jimin-hyung?" I asked and immediately regretted it.

My voice (or rather Jimin-hyungs) echoed loudly in my head. I hissed and grabbed it closing my eyes, trying to ease my pain.

" And why does my head hurt so much?" I whispered.

I felt him giggle lightly and looked up at him.

"Why are you laughing at someone's great misery?"  I asked annoyed.

 

 

"Oh, Kookie, you can be so stupid sometimes. " he was now laughing fully covering his mouth with his hand cutely.

 

 

"Yah, stop laughing!"

He was seriously getting on my nerves, first thing in the morning, plus his stupid laugh was one of the loudest thing I have ever heard and made my heard burst like a fresh berry.

 

 

"Sorry, it's just too funny." he wiped a single tear from his crinkled eye.

I hit him on his chest lightly. Gosh, I felt so powerless.

 

" Kookie, yesterday you tried to prove me something and almost drowned yourself in beer and I gather that now the effects are starting to show." he said and chuckled once more.

 

Suddenly my whole anger disappeared replaced by embarrassment.

 

 

"Oh, so that's it. " I muttered looking down. Jimin-hyung was laughing once again, my cheeks grew hotter with every second.

 

I quickly untangled myself from bed sheets and Jimin-hyung. I tried to stand up, but suddenly everything started spinning and I felt reaaally nauseous. I felt myself falling backwards. I must have fainted for a second because I don't remember landing in Jimin-hyungs arms. It was quite nice that I didn't feel him laugh at me anymore. Plus, I liked the feeling of being supported by his strong arms. I always knew I was a perfect man, but experiencing myself from someone else's point of view just ensures me in it. I am indeed, an amazing human being. Not only my voice, but also my charming looks and my sturdy and y body, not to mention...

 

 

- Jungkookie? Are you all right? - my flow of half-conscious thoughts was suddenly stopped.

 

 

I opened my eyes and looked up. He was staring at me with a worried expression. Suddenly, I felt like if I waited even a second longer, we would both beautifully decorated with my vomit, so I ran to the bathroom at the speed of light.

 

Fortunately, I made it just in time. I flushed it away and sat on the floor, exhausted. After a moment, Jimin-hyung came in carefully. He carefully lifted me and helped me wash my face. He gently dried my face with a towel and lead my out of the bathroom, back to my one-and-only bed, which I wished to just lie in forever at the moment. After covering me with covers, Jimin-hyung went out but was back after a moment with a glass of water and a pill.

 

 

"Take this. It should help you with the pain."

I grabbed the water and hastily gulped it down in one sip, swallowing the pill with it.

 

 

"Thank you, hyung. " I smiled weakly feeling truly grateful.

 

 

"No problem." he said as he ruffled my orange hair gently with a smile.

" Try and get some more sleep. " 

 

 

 I watched him walking out, wanting to stop him, but I was too weak and my eyes were closing by themselves...

 

 

***

 

 

The second time I woke up that day, I was an entirely different human being. I felt refreshed, strong and energetic. I threw aside my blankets swiftly and got up. I was already getting dark outside.

 

I looked at the time - it was already 6pm. I sighed. I wasted my whole free day on sleeping. But right now, I felt the energy flowing through me, I had to do something or I would have exploded. I quickly dressed myself. Taehyung-hyung and Hoseok-hyung were watching tv in the living room.

 

 

" Oh, Jiminie! You're up finally." V-hyung said turning around. "How's your head?"

 

 

"All better now, thank you." I said with a bright smile.

 

 

"You sure do seem good for someone who was just dying from hangover just a few hours ago, as Kookie told us."

Hobi-hyung smirked. Once again I could feel the embarassment creeping up.

 

 

"Aish, I'm gonna kill him."

Why did I ever think of drinking so much?!

 

 

" If you want to do it now, he should be in the dance studio. " V-hyung said before turning back to the tv and stuffing his mouth with some popcorn.

 

I brushed my teeth, grabbed a glass of water and went out to seek revenge on Jimin-hyung for telling everyone how bad I was. I did, indeed, find him in the studio.

He was standing in front of the mirror and practicing singing my part in the bridge part of "Run". He didn't seem to notice me, so I just stood there. I watched him struggle with, it seemed to be giving him a lot of trouble to just sing it effortlessly, it seemed really forced.

 

 

"You just have to control your breathing a little bit more and it should be fine." I finally said.

He shifted his sight and looked at me in the mirror.

 

 

"Kookie." he said turning around. I walked up to him. "Are you better? You look better."

 

 

"I'm fine now." I smiled. " Thank you for helping me."

I totally forgot about my sweet revenge. I still remembered Jimin's worried face and his gentle taking care of me, though.

 

 

"No problem. You would've done the same. I'm glad to see you back." he smiled back.

"And about that fragment... you said I should control my breathing? I really tried everything, but it doesn't sound right." he slightly pouted.

 

 

"Yeah, you have to really control your breathing but at the same time just kind of let your voice come out. Let me show you."

 

And so I showed him. It sounded weird and different with Jimin-hyung's voice but after a few times he seemed to have caught what I meant and he managed to sing it almost perfectly.

 

 

"Whaah, finally. I really tried for over an very annoying hour but it just wouldn't work out. Thank Kookie." he smiled.

 

 

"You would have done the same." I smiled back.

 

 

***

 

 

We decided to just practice some more to polish our parts which resulted in us both lying on the floor again all sweaty and really tired. We just lied there panting in silence. I was just thinking about something connected to bunnies when Jimin-hyung broke it.

 

 

"Jungkookie, what should we do?" I looked at him. He was staring at the ceiling, his breathing once again steady.

 

 

" What do you mean?"

 

 

" About that body change of ours."

 

 

" Oh. "

 I realized that I have totally forgot to think about solving the problem.

"What can we do?"

 

 

" I don't know... " he sighed and closed his eyes.

 

My eyes shifted a little and my gaze landed on his lips. Again. And I was doing so well... But ever since that first kiss those lips kind of... I don't know... pulled me? It was so weird, it was Jimin-hyung for God's sake! Why do I have to feel like this?

Suddenly he opened his eyes and looked at me.

 

 

"But I should finally use my being stronger than you."  he said with a devilish smirk.

 

 

He threw himself at me and started tickling me. We rolled around as I was trying to get him off, both laughing like maniacs.

Finally, I ended up sitting on top of him, pinning his hands to the ground.

 

 

" Guess nothing changed about that." I smirked.

 

 

We were both panting again. His cheeks were flushed, lips parted. We were just staring at each other.

I slowly lowered myself. I stopped a few centimeters above his face. I was prepared to retreat if he showed any sign of rejection. I felt his warm breath on my face. It was chocolate again.My heartbeat was so loud and fast that I'm sure he must've felt it.

 

Seconds seemed like hours, we were just staring at each other from up-close, neither of us daring to do something. Just at the moment I made the decision to pull back, suddenly Jimin lifted his head just for our lips to meet briefly in a butterfly kiss. He kissed me. For exact three seconds I stared at him in disbelief and he stared at me with uncertainty.

 

Then, I just couldn't control myself anymore. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips against his. It was him that started moving them. Of course, I responded immediately. I freed one of his hands to grab his hair and pull him closer. He sighed a little, which gave me the opportunity to explore his mouth with my tongue. I felt myself melting into the kiss, I didn't think about anything, just felt the bliss of finally kissing him. Finally, I had to pull away to catch some breath. We didn't say a word, we just stared at each other.

I felt really weird looking at him like that. After we had just kissed like that. It was like I have seen him for the first time. I caressed his cheek with my fingers and he leaned into the touch.

And suddenly, I was quite sure what it was. It didn't matter which body he was in. That feeling was in me earlier, though I didn't really know since when.

 

 

" Hyung"- I started, looking him right into his eyes "I think I'm in love with you."