Princess and the frog

It's a boy-boy thing

The recording was one the worst experiences of my life. Every second I had to watch out not to be myself. I felt really lost. Fortunately, the mc didn’t ask me to do a lot.

Most of the time I just pretended that I wasn’t there and stayed quiet, trying to look as neutral as I could, while inside I felt like I could pass out any second.

 

The whole situation still seemed unreal to me. My thoughts were spinning in my head fast as I was trying to figure out what exactly happened. On the other hand, Jimin-hyung was doing perfectly well. He made jokes and smiled a lot, my bunny teeth showing clearly. Was he not freaked out as I was?

How could he be so calm?!

 

 

***

 

 

"Jungkookie, you were quite active today " 

 

We were sitting in the car, going back to the dorm after the recording. I looked at Namjoon-hyung automatically, but he wasn’t looking at me.

 

 

"Yeah, well, I just somehow have a lot of energy today." Jimin-hyung answered smiling brightly.

Rapmon-hyung smiled back. Then he looked at me.

 

 

"While you were unusually quiet Jimin. Is something wrong ?" he asked.

I gulped nervously. Suddenly everyone was looking at me.

 

 

"Um… it’s nothing. I just don’t feel very well today."

 

I looked out the window to avoid their gazes but still felt them looking at me. It was raining today.

"Don’t worry about it too much." I added to finally make them stop looking at me.

 

 

"Sure, but take care of yourself, Jimin. You can’t afford being sick now, in the middle of our promotion time."

 

 

"Sure, I will. Don’t worry. " I answered, still looking at the raindrops fall.

 

I just hoped that they would stop asking me questions and looking at me and to arrive at the dorm quickly to discuss and try and figure out the solution to the problem of the switched bodies with Jimin-hyung.

 

 

***

 

 

"So? Have you thought of something? " I asked, looking at Jimin-hyung.

We were sitting in my and Namjoon-hyung's room on my bed. The others were watching a movie in the living room.

 

 

"Not really... Have you?

 

 

"No... " I sighed. "What are we going to do? Are we just going to stay like this?" I asked with a resigned tone in my voice.

 

 

" There must be something we can do... " he answered uncertainly and frowned. "You know..." he started looking at me weirdly.

 

 

" What?" I asked as he didn't continue.

 

 

" Nevermind, it's a stupid idea."

 

 

"Well, it must be better than no idea." I said. He looked at me.

 

 

" Well, I thought that maybe we should.. you know.. kiss?" he said uncertainly.

I felt my cheeks becoming pink and averted my gaze.

 

 

" K-kiss? Why?" I asked feeling embarassed at the mere thought.

 

 

"Well, you know..like in the story with the princess and the frog, it worked for them..." his voice trailed away " I told you it was a stupid idea. "-

The atmosphere in the room became really embarrassed. We sat in an awkward silence for a while.

 

 

" Let's try it. " I fanally said looking at him slowly. He was staring at my with disbelief in his eyes. " It's better than doing nothing."

 

 

"Yeah..." We just stared at each other, both expecting the other to do something.

 

 

"Well then, do it hyung." 

 

 

" Yeah, right. . " he cleared his throat.

 

He slowly started to bring his face closer to mine.Suddenly I felt really nervous, my heart fastened. I closed my eyes to avoid looking at him.

 

" I'm doing it." he whispered. 
I felt his breath on my face. It smelled like dark chocolate. Then I felt something soft on my lips and I shivered.

 

At that moment I lost my mind. I didn't think. I grabbed his nape and pulled him closer. I felt his mouth part under my pressure and I lost it completely. All I could think about was him.

 

I have no idea how long it lasted, but finally I pulled away a little to catch some breath, my mind still blurry. I could only hear our heavy breathing. Then, slowly, thoughts started flow into my mind. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin looking at me, his cheeks flushed.

 

With my own eyes.

 

And we have just kissed.

 

I quickly jumped back. For a while we just stared at each other, both too stunned by what has just happened.

 

 

"Well, it... it didn't work." I said, my voice shaky.

 

 

" Yeah.. " he slowly nodded his head looking dumbfounded.

 

 

" I'm going to sleep then. Goodnight, hyung. " 

 

 

I quickly got up and nearly run to Jimin's room. As I threw myself in his bed, the realisation started to come to me. I touched Jimin's soft lips. We've just kissed. I kissed him. Oh. My. God.