Taiwan Calling Pt. 2

PR-Love | yoongi

The big l-word. That word with only four letters but meaning so much that I only use it in sentences like: Uh I really love food.
   But now I'm not asked if I love a certain dish but a person. A boy that got my blood boiling by just thinking of his name. A blonde jerk that just proved again that he's a damn excellent player. Should I play along? I have to but it was more than unexpected.
   My expression must have changed from curious to "shocked-as-if-just-seen-a-ghost" really quickly. Yoongi is still keeping his eyes locked on me, waiting for my reaction. But I can't open my mouth, can't even breathe normally. I nervously look at Namjoon and the others in front of us who have surely overheard our conversation and who were also expecting an answer when suddenly -
   "Flight XXX to Taiwan is ready for boarding. Please go to the gate 3"
   Thank god for this perfect timing!
"Let's go, come on", I quickly breathe out and drag Yoongi along with me. I scratch my head and bite my lip. Not an elegant way to distract from that embarrassing situation but better than nothing. The rest of the guys moves forward as well.

   We finally get to our seats on the plane and of course I get to sit next to Yoongi. Having stayed quiet all the way to the gate, I don't know what to talk about so I just look at my hands when the blonde boy suddenly sneezes. I grimace. 
   "Are you getting sick? Please don't infect me" I spit the last part but didn't really want it to sound that mean. 
  "Nah... I just feel cold", Yoongi sniffs into a tissue.
   "Wait, I'll get you a blanket", I say and get up. On my way to a flight attendant, I can hear someone following me.
   "Gracie.", I hear his voice. "Jimin" shoots through my mind.
"Hm? What is it?"
"Are you... okay?", he asks and sounds worried.
"Yeah yeah", I respond before asking a nice looking stewardess for a blanket.
I turn around to go back to Yoongi but Jimin stands in my way. His eyes widened, dark brown and full of sadness.
   "I just wish I'd understand", he sighs. I can't help but feel sorry and guilty for making him feel this way. I glance over to the others and make sure they don't see what I'm about to do. I give Jimin a peck on his cheek and whisper "Me too" into his ear. He's clearly surprised and touches the spot where I kissed him as if he can't believe what just happened.
I press myself past him and get back to Yoongi, who has fallen asleep. I cover him with the warming textile and mumble "You're welcome" to myself and fall into my own seat. As soon as I've fastened my seat belt and lean back, Yoongi's head tilts to the side, resting on my shoulder. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Damn jerk surely is awake", I think upon closing my eyes.

After finally arriving at the hotel, I fall onto a cosy bed. The receptionist has handed the keys to Yoongi with the words "Enjoy your stay, Mr and Mrs Min!". I only barked "We're not married" and stomped to the elevator. Our supposed room was on the third level, the others had their rooms in the second one. But I didn't enter it but waited for Namjoon to hand me the key to the single bed room. I'm lying on my back and stare at the ceiling. "Mr and Mrs Min", I grunt and fall asleep.

"Grace!!!"
Someone is knocking on my door and I shift under the blanket not willing to get up. Maybe the person will go away...
"Grace! Open the door" It's Namjoon.
Unnerved I rub my eyes and do as he said. He looks worried while tumbling into my room.
Before I can ask he says: "It's Yoongi. He's caught a flu or something."
I glance at the digital clock on the night table. It's 2:36 am. Why would he come to me telling me that?
"He's been asking for you!", he answers my question as if he read my mind.
"Um... I'll go see him, I guess?", I yawn and grab a bathrobe since it's quite cold in my short pajamas.
I knock at the door and enter quickly, afraid someone could see me. I close the door behind me and turn around to find Yoongi lying on the left side of the bed, sweating.
"I knew you'd get ill", I laugh out.
"Funny", he sighs.
"That's what I call karma", I shrug and take a seat on the empty side of the big mattress. "Why would you want to see me?"
"Uh- I couldn't sleep. Namjoon snores like a grandpa"
"Huh? So you thought he should wake me up for your late-night entertainment instead? Interesting.", I counter and look down on my feet.
"No", he says chuckling. "I actually wanted to apologise. For earlier"
"Excuse me? Could you repeat that?"
"I'm sorry", he says through gritted teeth.
"Terrible acoustics in here", I grin.
"I am incredibly sorry!", he says louder and looks up. His eyes are hollow and he looks paler than normally. I never thought that would be possible.
"Please accept a sick man's apology", he adds and attempts to smile.
"I will think about it. Has the sick man eaten already?" I say and nod towards the soup on his bed stand. He shakes his head no.
"You have to eat it as long as it's hot"
"I don't want to", Yoongi says and pouts like a little boy. I quickly think of a way to make him empty that plate.
"Let's play 'I have never'. I guess you know how it works. But instead of a sip of booze, you take a spoon of soup.", I suggest and raise an eyebrow, challenging him. I can see his inner conflict, he bites his lips but nods eventually.
"And I'll have myself a nice drink on your bill, Mr Min", I smirk and take a beer out of the minibar.
"I start.", I take a deep breath, "I've never been in love"
He picks up the spoon clearly annoyed but does as he has to. I'm surprised but try not to show it. So he's been in love before. Interesting.
Then it's his turn. "I... have never kissed a boy"
I take a sip of the bitter fluid in the bottle and can almost feel his obvious curiosity.
I raise my voice for the next one. "I'm not good at opening up about my feelings."
He leads the spoon to his mouth again. Then he looks up at me, bitterness in his eyes as he says, "I have never had a crush on Park Jimin"