family and protector

The Forbidden Forest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     “ I’m  thankful enough that you save us, but just let us go. What are the point that you’re telling me about this?! ” said Rian. She senses danger to stay with the 12 wolves.

      “ Because… you are the Crescent Moon Princess,” said Kai.

     “ You’re kidding me… Jaebal… huh,” said Rian didn’t want to accept it.

     “ The Blue Crescent tattoo on your shoulder explains everything. And your scent, the moon scent. We can smell it from a mile away and the power you posed last night told us who you really are,” said Kris.

      Rian speechless. She’s trying to accept it.

     “ It’s my fault… I’m the one that touched it first. If only I not curious about…” tears begin to formed.

    “ It’s not your fault. You are the fated one. If you didn’t find it… the moon will guide it to you,” said Sehun calming Rian’s feeling. Rian slowly calming down.

     “ Will you tell us… Your power… it’s seemed that you never used it before,”ask Lay after seeing that Rian was starting to put her trust on them.

     “ It’s begin 7 years ago…” said Rian starting her secret childhood life that always be a mystery.

 

 

    “ What is the ‘shadow’ that you talked earlier, Suho?” ask Rian after awhile (they started to become more comfortable to each other after listening to Rian story and agreed to help her for boosting up her power).

     “ Ooo… Shadows… yes… they are the immortals that hunt down each of the crescent moon generation. They will kill to get the power from this generation. That’s why you have us. We will protect you . We were trained by the earlier crescent moon generation. So, we are the first guardians of the crescent moon,” explained Suho.

     “ What will I do, if happened that I have to face them myself?” ask Rian.

     “ Speak of devil, hyung! The humans are here… so are the shadows. They starting to tracking down the moon smell!” screamed Baekhyun suddenly as he came running out from the East Gate with Chen. Suho was widen his eyes.

    “ We need to get Rian out from the forest now!! It’s too dangerous for her to be here. Lay! Get Yein… and she cannot know the truth… You know what will happened!” said Suho.

    “ Nae!” Lay answered and ran into the mansion.

     “ Rian-ah, mianhae… I’ll answer it later, okay? Right now we must get you out from here,” said Suho as the sky slowly turned into dim and cloudy.

 

 

     Rian hold tightly. She never felt so safe before, until now. At first, Rian refused when Chen said that he will carry her all the way out of the forest, the moon scent will be covered with the wolf scent. Rian refused it kindly and stubbornly. Chen just shakes his head to Suho. Until, Xiumin cannot stand with her stubbornness and take the bold step. He just lift Rian like bridal-style and started running out towards the forest making Rian automatically put her hand around his neck. The other people chuckled at Rian with a surprised face and started following them behind. That’s how… right now… She’s in Xiumin’s embrace. Rian felt being protected. Yein is carried by Kris through the sky (Kris has the power to fly).

     “ Umin hyung! Jjakaman,” said Luhan to Xiumin who is taking the lead.

     “ Wae?” asked Xiumin putting Rian down. It was so silent that they only heard the bird chirped.

     “ Humans…” whispered Luhan as they heard some voice was calling Rian and Yein.

     “ Rian-ah!!!” shout a voice.

     “ Kevin…” Rian recognised his voice.

     “ Yein-ah!! Rian!! Oediya!!?” this time it was from a worried female voice.

    “ Baby Soul… All of them are here. They come to get me and Yein,” her eyes starting to become weary because her friends would danger themselves to search for her and Yein.

     “ We will leave both of you here. It’s safe now. We will distract the shadow to another path,” said Suho as Kris put Yein down under the tree.

     “ But…”

     “ We will see you soon… princess,” said T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter