chapter 4

The Forbidden Forest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school ended. Rian was walking to her job’s place. Her mind wandering what will happened at the camp.

“I hope nothing bad will happened again” said Rian slowly when remembered that the camping will be held around forest.

When she passing an alley , she heard some weird noise coming from the alley. With a pile of curiosity she walked into the alley. Step by step , she heard someone crying for help. She saw a boy that helplessly crying for help while being beaten with 3 other boys.

“Hahaha…. Do you think someone will help you?” laugh one of the boy

“ Yeah!! Even the ghost will never help you” said the boy who chewing gums and punch the helpless boy.

“This what you get if you refuse our orders!” said the other boy while searching the helpless boy’s bag.

“Ya !! you got a lot of money .. you can be our best friend if you don’t refuse earlier” said the boy ..taking out the money from the bag.
Rian cannot stand there and watching. She cannot bear to see someone is being bullied in front of her eyes. Her saviour instinct risen up. Rian gather all her strength and close her eyes.

‘Wind, water , fire and earth. Please give me the power to control you. Jeoleul dowajuseyo’ whisper Rian with her shaking hands begin to move.

“ what is happening??!!” said the boy who holding the money when the money slowly float and scatter around them.

“y…ya.. I think this place is haunted” said the other boys frightened. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter