An Unexpected Meeting

The Forbidden Forest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“wait! Is that Kim Ju Rian”
“yup that is her..wae?” answered another junior student of myung woo high school
“aigoo.. don’t you know about that rumor”
“ anniye…”
“no wonder everyone called you outdated –person”
“huh…sighed Kim Ju Rian.
A mystery 18 y/o of Myung Woo High School, who is a secretive person and never bothers of the rumors of her at all.She never had a friend hence she entered the school.
Sometimes she is acting weird such as wondering at the window. And whisper by her self.
The student thought she might have talking to the ghost- all the dead spirit
“look, Kim Ju Rian is coming” said Baek Sung Hyun.
“yaa!!chongmal…don’t you look at her eyes dude! Don’t you remember the curse?” warn Jaeho, the school bulliers
“aaaahh…gurae..biane” replies Sung Hyun
“aigooo…neo cheongmal..” sighed Minsuk, Jaeho partners.
Some of the rumors said that if someone looked into her eyes, even a second, they will get a bad luck. since then, they called it ‘ Rian’s curse”. The rumors spread widely until to the known of teachers. Now, even the teachers were afraid of her. poor Rian.
“I hope I’m not too late to school.” Said Rian
Still walking alone to school and wore her headphones so she will not hear the other students whispering among themselves.
She enters the class as usual. She realized that all of the students are watching her. But she never bothered it because they will watch and stared her like that every time when she passes by. It was like they are watching a terrific ghost flying nearby. Quickly she walk towards her table at the end of the class besides the window.

"I guess I should done my math’s while seonsaeng didn't come yet."

Then, there's a knocked on the front door of the class.

"Joheun Achimnayo, Mr Kim!" the class monitar command, followed by the rest of the students of the class.
"Today, I want you to meet your new classmate. Kevin! Do come here." Mr Kim continued.

Rian stopped her homework when Mr. Kim standing in front of the class. She was stunned for awhile.

"Why does that boy seems familiar to me?" said Rian herself.
"Have I met him before? Or it is just an imagination of mine?" she whispered.

"Annyeong! I'm Kevin Woo. Hope we can get along when I'm here. Thank you." Said kevin and smile.
All the girls in the class shriek as the flower boy smile to the class
“ you can take the empty seat beside kim ju rian at the back. Will you be okay with it?” asked Mr. Kim with a worried smile.
“dae ,gwenchanayo seonsaengnim” nodded kevin and make his way towards rian
“this can’t be.. the flower boy will be cursed by her..ottoke..” whisper some girls in the class as kevin take his seat besides rian
“ annyeong, irumie kevin woo. Remember me?” said Kevin as Rian eyes widen

Rian Flash back
7 years ago

“kev!!! Try catch me if you can” shouted Rian as she throws snowball at kevin
“Yaa!!! You’re dead if I catch you” said Kevin angrily and started chasing Rian around.
They start chasing each other happily until at one point Kevin shouted at Rian to stop when she started to entering the red line.
“Rian-ah!! Kemanhae..lets stop now..we’re no supposed to enter the forbidden forest remember? Your mom said that its dangerous. Lets go back to our house ok? They’ll be mad if we enter the forest.. lets go back ok? Plus its seems creepy” said Kevin while glancing at the forest.
“its not dangerous Kevin-ah.. lets go..wait a minute..creepy??? are you afraid kevin-ah?” te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter