The Advertisement

The Forbidden Forest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jamkkanman!"

Rian stop walking . She turned around and saw Mrs Ji Hyo was looking at her but in shocked. She still looking around, finding someone who might be around her. Who knows that sangseongnim was calling someone else, not her but hopeless. There's no one but her.


"Me?" ,said Rian to make sure that whether she is right or wrong.

"Yes, you. Can you help me? Please pinned it on the information board in the class. And tell the students whom interested, they must signed it here. Araso?" said MrsJi Hyo, trying to avoid from seeing her eyes.

"Dae.",answered Rian, but still feeling weird. Well, it's hard to meet a teacher that will talk with her since her rumours spreads.
Then, she walked straight back to her class.

"Hurrmmm.. '3 Nights Camping'? Sounds interesting. Maybe I should try since it's been a long time being locked up in that orphanage like hell. ",thought Rian herself.

"Maybe I should signed it later. I haven't done my essay yet."Rian said.

The class was noisy with students chattering and laughter. Like it was a grand sale in a mall.

"Ehem.. guys.." said Rian softly.

The class suddenly quiet. Well, it's hard for them to hear Rian's making announcement, and it's creepy since her voice was very low and soft.

"Mrs Ji Hyo asked if there's some of you want to join the '3 -Nights-Camp', you must signed your name here. Thank you." Rian announce, and quickly approach to her seat.

The class that suddenly quiet for a while become noisy again. Just only 2 to 3 students who stand up for writing their names for the camp.

"Aren't you interested?" asked Kevin.

"Bo?" Rian replied.

"That camping programme. I thought that you like activities like that." said Kevin.

"Hurrmm.. Dae.. but..." answered Rian but Kevin suddenly cut her speech.

"So, let's go then. I'll sign my name after yours. Ok?" said Kevin, showing his thumb-up and give her a comfortable smile. Rian can only smile back and continued her undone essays.
****************************************************************

Rian stand up from her seat and walked approach to the information board to sign her name.

"Is she signing up her name?".

"I think so."

"Oh no! She is going to the camp? Oh, it can't be!" a group of students whispered.

"Ok, my turn." Kevin suddenly appears from nowhere and snatch the pen that Rian holding while giving a bright smile to her.

Rian just stared at him with wide eyes. Doesn't believe that he did that in front of the class with a group of students were looking at them.

"Herrmm.. it seems that there's not enough students were participating." Kevin said.
He took the advertisement and ran into the centre of the class.

"Yaa! Jackson-ah! Sung Jong-ah! BamBam! Let's go to the camp together. It will be fun though.. We can make a lot of memories there. Come on!" announced Kevin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter