3-night-camp

The Forbidden Forest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Ahhh... what a life! Is there any chance for me to get closer with Kevin?" asked Ye Na, without hoping any answers.

Bo Na, Park Bom and Dara understood her too much. They knew that she doesn’t need any answers. So,
they prefer to shut their mouth than answered it, or she could've turned into a hungry lioness which is already found its prey.

"Where the heck he could be?" she continued. Silence. Still no answers from others.

"Let's go now. Or else, we could be late for the registration." Dara said, trying to change the topic of the conversation.

"Gurae..let's go!" replied Bo Na.

They started to walk to the registration place, leaving Ye Na.

"Yaah! Wait for me!",Yena shouted and walked in hurriedly.

***********************

"Is everything ready?", Kevin asked.

"Dae.." Rian nodded.

"Let's go!"

"Anyi.." Rian protested.

"Bwae?" Kevin asked in an odd feeling.

"Urmmm.. I promised Babysoul, Jin n Yein to wait for them. You go ahead with Jackson and others." Rian
told him with hope that she could be alone without Kevin for awhile. She don't want anyone make
rumours about her and Kevin. Or else, Kevin's image would be ruined.

"Ok. Yah! Jackson-ah! Bambam-ah! Sung Jong-ah! Wait for me, you punk!" Kevin shouted.

While waiting for the girls to come, Rian take a look of the students there. All of them were happy with
their normal life, normal day.. Without having any problems of their private life. Maybe they have, but not as heavy as her problem. A problem that no one knows its solution. She sighed deeply.
Suddenly she felt so bad and full of regret.

"Omma..Appa.. bianhae.. naega cheongmal bianhae.." said Rian to herself. Her tears were almost fell but suddenly...

"Bahhhh!" Yein shocked Rian from Rian's back.

Rian quickly hide her tears and acting normally.

"Yaa, aren't you suprised?" Yein asked unsatisfied.

"Ouhh.. anyi." Rian replied and give Yein a warm smile.

"Aigoo.. no matter somehow, I will try to make u in surprised." Yein vowed to herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter