Back Again

The Forbidden Forest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Annyeong, irumie Kevin Woo. Remember me?” said Kevin with his killer smile and stretch his hand to Rian as he sit down.

~Kevin’s POV~
As soon as I entered the class. I saw a familiar face. The face that I always miss to see. Immediately, a smile broke at my face. I don’t even know that she were here all this time.. it’s has been 7 years since….ah.. the past is past.. I really miss this girl. But the weird things is.. when the teacher told me to sit besides her.. he gave me a worried smile then I heard the girls whisper something about ‘curse’.. what happened actually..

~Rian’s POV~
When the new boy told his name. I’m shocked .Jamkkanman. is it real? Is it really Kevin woo? The person that I really miss since that day. I don’t believe that I’ll meet him again after all this years. I really miss this freak. Without invited, the memories about the past came through my head like lightening. When he sat down and introduce his self. The smile that disappear from my face for the past 7 years broke into my face. This is the first time I smiled again after all of what I’ve been through.
~end of POV~
"Remember me?" He extended his hand to shake with her.
"Rian.. It's me. Don't you realized me?" ,said kevin to himself.

Rian looked at Kevin's hand.
"Should I shake his hands? But I do really miss him" ,her heart said.

Rian slowly extended her hand. It's been a long time she didn't shake with anyone.
"Dae..", she answered in lowest volume of her voice, but still can be heard by Kevin.

"Omg!!! He touches her!!"

"No way !! They're shaking hands!!"

"No! Not my Kevin!!" Ye Na shrieked.
Almost all the girls in the class shocked when Rian and Kevin shaking hands. Immediately , Rian pulled her hands back when heard what the other girl said. But Kevin seemed like he doesn’t care about what others saying and continue to give Rian a warm smile.

“okay class, enough. Lets continue yesterday lesson ‘In Joseon Dynasty, jeogori of women's hanbok became gradually tightened and shortened...” Said Mr. Kim making all the students pay attention into the history lesson except kevin that staring at Rian with a warm eyes, making her uncomfortable.

“ Ya, Kevin. Pay attention. Mr. Kim will punish you if you don’t focus in his class” whisper Rian as her instinct tell her that Mr. Kim starting to notice that Kevin not focusing.

Not wanting Rian in troubles, Kevin stop staring at Rian and starting to write notes. There’s a soft sigh of relief heard from Rian. Before the class ended, Kevin write a notes said that he want to meet Rian on the school roofat lunch exactly before his table were surrounded with the girls. Rian gives out a loud sigh while putting her headphones on and fall into her own world.

~Kevin’s POV~
I saw her putting her headphones on when the girls starting to surround my table. With my friendly side, I quickly be friend with all my new classmates including the boys. In a short time, I was able to adapted my self with them. Before the next class started , the boys warned me not to befriend with Rian. They told me about the curse and the weird things she do. I just keep quiet and the teacher enter the class. Ringt now in my mind. Theres so many things I want to ask to Rian. Hopefully I able to catch up with her. Itabwa nae chingu.

~end of POV~

*ring*

The lunch bell rings. The students quickly empty their classes and walks towards the cafeteria while chattering among themselves. Rian also stand up and get out from the class. Kevin looked at her from the corner of his eye. When he about to stand up from his seat and follow Rian, his friend Jackson stop him

“Hey Kevin, wanna join us for lunch?” ask Jackson that sit in front of him

“Yeah.. you should come and join us” invites BamBam

“Ah.. thank you guys but I need to see someone right now” said Kevin with a guilty face

“ ouh..never mind then… we’ll eat tomorrow then?” invites Jackson

“okay.. thanks guys..see you guys later” said kevin and rushing to the roof
When Kevin arrived ..Rian was already there with her headphones on. Kevin take a seat besides Rian. Knowing that Kevin arrived, Rian put down her headphones and place her attention to Kevin.

“ Why are you here?” Rian started the awkward conversation

“urmm.. nae omma got transfer to the hospital here..so I followed her here. And I didn’t excpect after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter