threats

The Forbidden Forest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Morning, Kev! What’s up? Why your face like that?” asked Jackson when Kevin come inside the classroom with a pout.

    “ Yeah… why?” asked BamBam curiously.

    “ Rian tricked me again this morning… In the end, I woke up so early to go for school… Aishh! Chincha!” said Kevin frustrated.

     “ Haha… Serve you right! It’s a fate that you got a sister like that,” said Sungjong laughing.

    “ Ya!! You guys!!!” said Kevin disappointed.

 

 

    “ Okay… before I start my class today, … I would like to introduce you a new classmates of yours. Okay… boys, please come in,” said Mrs. Jihyo. Everyone’s eyes except Rian focused at the door and gasped when 6 charming boy came in. Rian was just too busy doing her language homework until a familiar voice came into her ears like dejavu and raised her head – gasped like the others because the new classmates , which she recognised.

    “ Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Kim Minseok imnida, but you can call me Xiumin,” said Xiumin introducing himself.

    “ Hello, I’m Lay,”

    “I’m Suho,”

     “I’m Do Kyungsoo, call me D.O.,”

     “I’m Sehun,”

     “I’m Chanyeol.”

     “ Please take care of us!” said six of them in a harmony. The class started to become crowd after the new classmates introduced themselves.

     “ You all can seat at the back and the others… stop talking! Open your notes,” said Mrs. Jihyo.

     “ Hi Rian, stop doing that face… haven’t we told you that we’ll meet again?” sais Suho when he passed at Rian table.

     “ What the hell?!!” said Bona.

     “ He just talked to the witch? Do every new person that come into this class will passed and talked to that , especially for the handsome and charming guys?!!” said YeNa unhappily.

     “ Oh no… Another lamb is caught by that witch,” chuckled Park Bom.

    “ Ya! Enough guys… Please stop being so childish!” whispered Dara.

    “ Park Bom, YeNa, Bona! Please be quiet or you want to stand at the outside!” yelled Mrs. Jihyo. Immediately the girls stopped talking.

    “ Aish… Chinja… This guys,” sighed Rian.

    “ Rian-ah… Did you know them? You never tell me that you know somebody else,” whispered Kevin asking to Rian.

    “ Can I tell you later… I feel so dizzy right now,”said Rian. Kevin understand her situation and kept quiet.

 

 

     “ Rian-ah, you sure have a lot of of haters in this class,” said Sehun reading the situation when the six of them came to Rian’s table at recess time. Rian just put her head on the table and whispered…

     “ Trouble… trouble… A pile of trouble…” Kevin just looked at ‘Rian with a question face’ when he came to her table.

     “ Hi, I’m Suho. Hope we’ll be friends,” introduced Suho to Kevin to break the ice and hold out his hand.

     “ Hi, I’m Kevin. Rian’s brother… How did you all know her?” asked Kevin after shaking his hand with six boys.

    “ Brother?” said Xiumin confused.

     “ I thought you didn’t have any siblings, Rian-ah,” said Chanyeol to Rian.

     “ I’m adopted into his family and can I tell you at home, Kev?” said Rian with her irritated voice. Kevin just hold up his both hands meant surrender.

     “ Yo! I’m Jackson,” said Jackson popping out of nowhere.

     “ Hey, I’m BamBam,”

     “ Sungjong is here,”

     “ Baby Soul,”

     “ I’m Jin,”

     “ I’m Yein,” said all of them and in a short time they became friends with the six new boys.

     “ Let’s go to cafeteria, shall we?” said Kevin dragging Rian with him.

 

 

 

~ Taehyung POV~

     “ I can’t believe that I saw her here. In the same school with me… She with a group of boys and three girls. And the boys… the six of them, I smell something weird when they passed my class. And they have a weird aura too. Will she be okay with them because she is the reason why I become stronger. I want to be beside her. I don’t want her to be hurt.”

 

 

     “ Kriing!!!” school’s over…

     “ Pheww, the school’s over finally,” sighed Sehun.

     “ Haha, it’s like you never go to school before,” tease Jackson.

     “ It’s not like that… It’s just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter