Australia

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

B2ST, 4MINUTE along with other idol groups included within the 'KPOP Music Festival in Sydney' lineup were on the plane, heading over to Australia. B2ST and 4 minute were in the same cabin, along with their stylists and managers.

 

Junhyung was sitting next to Hyunseung on one of the two seaters on the left side of the plane, whilst the rest of members sat on a 5 seater in the middle of the plane. The 4minute girls sat behind the members who were sitting in the centre.

 

" Hyunseung-ah. " Junhyung turned to face Hyunseung.

 

Hyunseung faced Junhyung, with a confused look written all over his face. Junhyung had been quiet the past few days and this was the only time Junhyung had started a conversation with someone.

 

" Do you... Like Hyuna? " Junhyung whispered.

 

Hyunseung's eyes wided. " A-ani... Of course not. I treat her like a sister. " He lied.

 

" Ah. okay. " Was the only reply he got from Junhyung, as he had already turned around and looked outside the window again.

 

Hyunseung thought to himself before turning back to Junhyung again. " W-w-why... do you ask? " Hyunseung stuttered a little bit.

 

" Oh nothing, I was just curious. " Junhyung said shortly, then took out his phone and started to fiddle with it.

 

After a few minutes, Junhyung stood up. " I'll be right back. I need to use the toilet. " Hyunseung nodded, and within a flash, Junhyung had already disappeared behind the curtains.

 

Hyuna P.O.V

 

" Ah I'm so hungry... " I complained to the members, loudly. 

 

" You're always hungry. " Doojoon oppa turned around from his seat and chuckled at me.


" No I'm not! " I whined, slapping his arm playfully and he started to hit me back too.

 

" Let me do it for you, Hyuna-ah. " Gayoon unnie saved me and started to scold Doojoon oppa. I stuck my tongue out at him and realised my phone was vibrating in my pocket.

 

You have one new direct message on twitter.

 

I stared at my phone confused, direct message? Who from? I wonder.... I clicked on the notification and my eyes widened at who the sender of the DM was.

 

@Joker891219

 

We had never talked, ever since that day.... Not even a single eye-contact was made even if we were in the same place. You could say me and Junhyung oppa were ignoring eachothers presence. I hate him.....

 

No I love him.... infact, I love him too much. We secretly dated eachother 2 years ago back in our 'Change' days and we broke up, late in December last year. I've never stopped loving him ever since then... and I believed he still loved me, but it all came crashing down when he started to date Hara.

 

@Joker891219 @4m_hyunah Hyuna-ah, please meet me, where the toilets are, behind the curtains. Please, when you see this message, please come.

 

I was stunned, frozen... and lost at the fact that he suddenly decided to talk to me after that 'incident'. I didn't know what I was going to do, my mind told me not to go, but my heart was saying otherwise.

 

" Ah, unnie.. I need to go toilet, excuse me.. " I excused myself from my unnies. Luckily for me, they couldn't tell that something was going on. I unbuckled my seatbelt and slowly walked towards the place where the toilets were. I hesitated, maybe I should go and sit back down. I don't want to get hurt, I don't want to talk to him. And ofcourse, this body of mine didn't listen to me. I already found myself behind the curtain and saw Junhyung oppa leaning on the wall.

 

" Hi... " He softly said, in a deep tone. His voice sent me flutters in my stomach, it feels like we were dating, all over again.

 

" Wha......what... did you want to talk about? " I asked him, whilst looking at the ground, avoiding any eye-contact.

 

" I just wanted.... to see you..... and talk to you for abit.. " He confessed, making me look up at him. His eyes looked around our surroundings, I also looked around and saw 3 flight attendants whispering to eachother. Junhyung oppa quickly grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the male toilet. 


" Oppa! " I gasped. 

 

" Sh.... Don't be too loud. " He warned me, still holding my wrist. He suddenly cupped my face with his two warm hands. " I'm really sorry.... for what happened last week." He apologized. His deep, dark brown eyes stared into mine, I could tell he was being sincere.

 

I looked away, not knowing what to say. I can't forgive him this easily. I can't just say 'Oh oppa it's okay' I can't do that anymore... Especially after what he had done. He turned my head again, making me facehim.

 

" Please. I....I love you Hyuna-ah. " He admitted, both his eyes and his voice was sincere. He loves me? What about Hara.... " I broke up with Hara. " He added, answering my thoughts. " Please forgive me, I love you Hyuna-ah, it was always you. It's been almost 3 years and I still love you. I always will. " His confession made my heart and my shoulders lighter, I was happy by his confession... but I wasn't sure if I should accept his apology so quick.

 

" Hyuna-ah!!!! " I heard a female voice shouting at me, shaking my body.

 

My eyes slowly opened, I was sitting in my seat. I wasn't with Junhyung oppa, but I was here, sitting in this plane with my seatbelt still on. Does that mean... that whole thing was a dream? I frowned, my heart was hurting. Reality was, Junhyung and Hara are still dating and he doesn't love me back. I can't believe this...

 

" Are you okay?? " Jihyun asked me worriedly, I nodded and faked a smile. " Yah... don't lie.. " Ah, I got caught... my unnie's can always tell when I lie.

 

" Yah, did you know you were whispering Junhyung's name in your sleep... " Gayoon unnie whispered in my ear, making my eyes widen. 

 

" Mwo?! " I exclaimed. Making the BEAST members, except Junhyung oppa of course look back at me.

 

" What were you dreaming about? " Gayoon unnie asked me. I honestly didn't want to tell her, none of the members knew about our situation, they didn't even know me and oppa were secretly dating!

 

" Oh... It was nothing " I sighed. " I"m okay, don't worry. " I tried my best to smile, and the members finally let it go.

 

" Yah! Sleepy head! " Doojoon oppa yelled at me. " We've already landed and we've been waiting for you, hurry up lets go~~!! " Doojoon oppa said excitedly, rushing out of the plane with the rest following after him.

 

My unnies left me, following after BEAST, I sighed as I packed my things.

 

" Need help? " I heard Hyunseung oppa's velvety voice. 

 

" You're still here? " I asked him, confusedly.


" Well, your members told me to take care of you " I watched Hyunseung oppa shyly rub the back of his neck. I giggled, he was being cute. I nodded and gave him my bag and like a gentleman, he carried it and led me out of the plane.

 

Before going through the exit of the airport where alot of fans were, Hyunseung oppa whispered in my ear. " Are you okay? " he whispered worriedly. I looked at him and gave him a reassuring smile as a response, I wasn't okay, but I didn't want him to worry about me.

 

End of Hyuna P.O.V

 

The artists were on a short little 'cruise' exploring the wonderful sights of Sydney. Hyuna still hadn't been normal ever since her dream, Hyunseung noticed this and started to worry about her. They sat next to eachother on the boat looking outside the window.

 

" Yah, smile. " Hyunseung demanded.

 

" Huh? I am smiling oppa! " Hyuna whined, flashing Hyunseung a quick smile before looking out the window and frowning again.

 

" See! You aren't smiling right now! " He frowned also. " Look, what you're doing to me. " He pouted. It was true, seeing Hyuna sad, made Hyunseung feel the same too.

 

" I'm sorry oppa! " Hyuna giggled, but it wasn't convincing enough. Hyunseung groaned and stood up, grabbing her arm taking her to the outside of the boat. 

 

" The weather is nice isn't it?! " Hyunseung exclaimed, trying to cheer up Hyuna but it was no use. 

 

" Yeah, it is~ " Hyuna replied, with a faint smile making Hyunseung frown. 

 

Hyuna walked to the railings of the boat, placing both her arms on them and watched the water beneath the boat. Hyunseung watched her from afar, even from her back figure, you could tell she was unhappy. Hyunseung searched his surroundings and saw Junhyung from a far distance away leaning on the railings. He didn't look too good either, he wore a hoodie and pants despite the hot weather and he also wore sunglasses, to cover up his eyes. 

 

" Did something happen again, between the two of them? " Hyunseung mumbled to himself worriedly. He shrugged it off and continued to think of a way to cheer up Hyuna. More than anything, he wanted to see her smile and laugh genuinely, and he wanted to be the reason for it.

 

She's only a sister to you Hyunseung... remember that. Hyunseung reminded himself.

 

After a few minutes, Hyunseung came up with a great plan to make her laugh. He chuckled at his own idea and quietly sneaked up behind Hyuna, as soon as he was right behind her, he grabbed her arms and lifted them up, positioning her arms in a way it looked like a birds wings.

 

" Huh?! " Hyuna got scared at the sudden movement. and quickly looked behind her to see Hyunseung. " Oh oppa, it's you! What are you doing??? " She asked, confused at why her arms were being held out.

 

" And I~~~~~~~I will always love youuuuuuuu.....uuuu~~ " Hyunseung started to sing the main song from Titanic. 

 

Hyuna started to giggle as soon as he started to sing, she knew the exact scene Hyunseung was parodying. She laughed uncontrollably as he continued to sing, but instead of singing the actual lyrics he sang pure jibberish.

 

" Ah! I made you smile and laugh! " Hyunseung danced around happily.

 

" Thanks oppa! " Hyuna thanked him quickly and hugged him, making him freeze. " I don't know how I could possibly live without you, thank you. " She continued, making him soften at her words.

 

" I'm always here..... Don't forget that. " He smiled proudly and ruffled her hair. 

 

" Yah Trouble Makers! " A voice suddenly yelled out, ruining their hug. 

 

" Wah, manager oppa! " Hyuna pointed above her, as her manager was standing on the second level watching them. 

 

" Yah you two, pose for the photos! " He yelled as he positioned his phone towards them, taking photos of them.

 

         

 

____________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the late update! And if the chapter seems boring to you, I sincerely apologize! I'm experiencing writers block right now TT... Also, some things in this chapter will lead to big drama, later on in the story..... *tease* 

And yes, BEAST and 4 MINUTE did come to Australia a month ago! And I went to see them. Oh how lovely they are in person.... And I actually noticed Hyuna was quite... not herself while she was on stage, like she looked kind of sad? I don't know, just my opinion! And I'll share a little info for you guys~ During the ending stage, Yoseob pointed to my sign making the rest of the members look at me!!! My sign had 'JunCoke' written on it, LOL. And Junhyung was staring at me curiously for like seconds straight, HE KNOWS I EXIST OMG. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. I miss them though T__T. 

Aww~ 75 Subscribers! Thank you everyone~~~~~~ Really appreciate your lovely comments too~ Thank you so much! Please continue to support our Trouble Makers!

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥